Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai

Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai Article Archives - Page 2

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Review of 'Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai…Ajab sa Risk Hai'

[To set reminder and check TV schedule of Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab sa Risk Hai click here...]

Finally, the much talked about show, 'Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai…Ajab sa Risk Hai', under the Sidhant Cinevision banner, finally began on 22nd April, which was a Monday night at 10 p.m. The show had garnered a lot of fodder, on the back of 'Amrit Manthan's timings and rumored exit.

After shooting for shows like Bade Achhe lagte haiSaraswatichandra and Sanskaar…Dharohar apno ki, it's now time to see some fine living and exotic city locales by way of Singapore and Bangkok locales, in the new show. However, for the first episode the show saved the exotic locations for the future episodes and transported the audience back to Haryana, India into a typical traditional Haryanvi joint family.

The huge house, teeming with people, is presented with an image of an orthodox Haryanvi family system, which works on male dictatorship. Yes, there is this Tauji in the house, who seems to be controlling the lives of all.

The story unfolds with the male protagonist, Rajveer planning to celebrate his Daddu's birthday. However, due to some grave incident, which took place 3 years back, all sorts of festivities and celebrations are banned in the household.

Despite knowing the consequences, Rajveer decides to give it a try. He goes persuading his parents, his other family members, including the very Tauji, whose rule governs the house. In return, he faces his wrath and anger in the quest of fulfilling an impossible mission for his family's happiness.

Amidst all action and drama in Rajveer's life, Simmi, Sukriti Kandpal's life is shown in a luxurious bedroom, amidst all love and a doting father, who sulks at the idea of her leaving for 4 days.

The show has presented a well scripted platform to guess how the worlds of our two main protagonists are in the first show. Now the audience will have to guess how the duo will come and merge, while keeping their worlds intact and at peace. Watch the show, from Monday to Friday on Life OK, at  10 p.m. to know more about the show, the life of Rajveer and Simmi and of course the romance, which is soon to create some chaos in their lives and families.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

'Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk hai... is a reminder of a few popular soaps

Published by: Nilofar Raqeem 
Published on: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 at 03:46 IST

Mumbai: Life OK has aired a brand new TV Serial named Kaisa Yeh Ishq hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai , which is a comedy love story. It is just to bring the flavor of the daily show Geet Hui Sabse Parayi and Pyaar Ki Ek Kahaaniagain.

This serial is based on a love story of a girl Simmi aka Sukriti from Singapore who falls in love with a typical Haryanvi Boy Rajveer. She gets married with the boy and escapes from Singapore to her Husband's Harynavi Family.

This show seems quite similar to Ghar Aaja Pardesi on Sahara One. Roo of Ghr Aaja Pardesi and Simmi of Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai, Ajab Sa!.., both of them are NRI, Roo's mother is no more just like Simmi's mother is dead in the show. Both NRI protagonist will learn several traditional things, they will come to know more about the culture of their motherland and also teach the traditional people the modern values.

Performance by the actors in Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai!.. is laudable, especially Gaurav S Bajaj who plays Rajveer, Sunil Kumar Singh who plays Tau, Aron Baali who plays Dadaji and Swalantre Bhanot who plays Baldev Singh (Boxer Chacha) have performed wonderful.

Dialogues are really good and punch lines are humorous, the show started with an average note. But the Haryani culture and costume in the show remind us of the show Na Aana Is Des Meri Laado on Colors.

Hope, this comedy love story will woo the audience soon.

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai is a new age love story: Manish'

TNN | Apr 24, 2013, 04.15 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Touch|Orthodox|Journey
Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai is a new age love story: Manish'
Manish Goswami
Renowned Television Producer Manish R Goswami launches his next serial "Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai-Ajab Sa Risk Hai"

Acclaimed Television Producer Manish R Goswami is all set to launch his next serial titled "Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai-Ajab Sa Risk Hai" under his banner Siddhant Cinevision Limited. Siddhant Cinevision Limited which has produced and exhibited more than 2500 hours of successful and popular Hindi TV programmes/serials like'Kitty Party''Sarkkaar''Kittu Sab Jaanti Hai' is quite excited for their new venture. 

Manish R Goswami's TV shows have always appealed to the masses and an instant connect with the story line. This fictional show "Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai-Ajab Sa Risk Hai" will be aired on Life OK Channel and is a simple light hearted romantic drama. Set in a village in Haryana the story revolves around a young boy played by (Ranveer) Gaurav Bajaj who wants to make a career for himself against the wishes of his eccentric Orthodox family and moves away to Singapore for a brief period of time. He meets the love of his life played by (Simmi) Sukirti Kandpal and thus their journey begins. 

Speaking about the new show Manish said, "Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai is a new age love story set in northern rural India...with an urban soul, but a desi heart" 

Directed by ITA Award Winner Imtiaz Punjabi, this show is a simple love story which is going toTouch every one's heart. Veteran actor Arun Bali plays a vital role of 'Dadaji' in the serial along with other actors like Suyash Kumar, Rajesh Balwani and many more. 
"Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai-Ajab Sa Risk Hai" went on-air 22nd April, 2013 at 10:00pm from Monday-Friday 

XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Singapore shoot was tricky for Kaisa Yeh... team

IANS | Apr 20, 2013, 03.34 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Uttaran|Rab Se Sona Ishq|Imtiaz Punjabi|Gaurav Bajaj|Singapore
Singapore shoot was tricky for Kaisa Yeh... team
Kaisa-Yeh-Ishq-Hai...Ajab-Sa-Risk-Hai

A new love story titled "Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai - Ajab Sa Risk Hai" is set to go on air soon, and a portion of it has also been shot in Singapore. Lead actor Gaurav Bajaj credits director Imtiaz Punjabi for shooting in the foreign location on a tight schedule and budget.

"The experience in Singapore was like... we knew how many scenes we had to shoot there and we were running short of dates. We had to finish the whole schedule and just two of us artists (me and Sukriti Kandpal) were there, and stayed there for 15 to 16 days. You take loan to shoot abroad and you are lacunate from all sources and resources," Gaurav said here Friday at the launch of the show.

"The support we got from our director Imtiaz Punjabi... he helped us in those conditions. We used to get up at 4 a.m and then do the make-up, it was (a) full outdoor (shoot). So, he single-handedly handled all the situations there. The person acted like a producer and everything," he added.

While the show's leading lady Sukriti was earlier seen in Zee TV's " Rab Se Sona Ishq", Gaurav was a part of Colors' show " Uttaran."

"Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai - Ajab Sa Risk Hai" goes on air April 22 on Life OK.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Makers say that IPL is no longer a big threat due to the different target audiences and time slots 

It was recently reported that the TRPs of some shows have dropped due to the ongoing IPL season, however some producers have taken the risk of launching new shows on television during this period. In April, shows like Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai - Ajab Sa Risk Hai, India's Dancing SuperStar, Ek Ghar Banaunga, Comedy Circus Ke Ajoobe (new season) were launched and makers say the feedback has been encouraging. 

In the earlier IPL season, it was noticed that General Entertainment Channels (GECs) played safe and did not launch new shows during the cricket season but this year producers say that IPL is no longer a big threat. According to Rakesh Paswan, producer of Ek Ghar Banaungawhich went on air on April 29, there is a certain amount of risk in launching a new show during IPL, but one has to deal with it. "Every year, IPL garners millions of viewers and it affects the TRPs of shows. But it has been noticed that the craze of IPL is not as much in smaller cities, which is our target audience," said Paswan. Moreover the slot of the shows matters. "With the 6.30 pm slot, we are expecting good viewership," he added. 

Manish R Goswami, producer of Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai-Ajab Sa Risk Haiwhich went on air on April 22, said that there is always fierce competition for any new show, be it from other channels, films or IPL during this season. "One has to be patient It might record low ratings in the initial few weeks, but if the content of the show is strong, it will definitely sell," he said. According to him, it is the combined decision of the broadcasters and the production house to launch a show. "It was done after a lot of research and marketing, as money is at stake," added Goswami. Ashley Lobo, who is one of the judges on India's Dancing Superstars, says, "I don't think IPL can affect the TRPs of our show as this show celebrates dance and caters to people of all ages," he said. 

For Vipul Shah, launching the new season of Comedy Circus Ke Ajoobe with Arbaaz Khan as the new judge was not much of a risk. "In our case, we already had a loyal audience. But for any fictional show, a lot of attention is required during its opening. Makers are taking risks and coming up with new shows during this season which indicates that IPL is no longer a threat," said Shah. 

Shows launched recently Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai - Ajab Sa Risk Hai —April 22 India's Dancing SuperStar —April 27 Comedy Circus Ke Ajoobe (Current season) —April 28 Ek Ghar Banaunga — 
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Reel smart girls take over prime time

Ano Patel, TNN | May 4, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

READ MORE Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke|Sanskaar: Dharohar Apnon Ki|Sanaya Irani|Qubool Hai|Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha
Reel smart girls take over prime time
Sanaya Irani in Chhanchhan
Independent spirited, vivacious female protagonists are increasingly finding their way in daily soaps 

Picture this: a girl permanently clad in a saree, pallu demurely draped over her forehead, quietly cooking in the kitchen, with a seemingly terrified expression on her face all the time. It appears like a scene out of a prime time daily soap on Indian television. 

Meanwhile, Some female protagonists of daily soaps are getting a modern makeover in theircharacter sketch as well as their costumes. The sincere, hardworking betis or the docile, obedient bahus are now sharing airtime with some outgoing and forward thinking female protagonists who can give their male counterparts in the show, a run for their money. 

The binding thread for the daily soaps, Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai, Sanskaar: Dharohar Apnon KiNa Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch KahaQubool HaiEk Ghar BanaugaChhanchhan, Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke and Aaj Ki Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai, are their chirpier, vivacious and progressive female leads

Prashant Bhatt, fiction head of a Hindi GEC says, "TV functions on the policy of demand and supply and we have to be in sync with reality. I think Indian television has finally come of age and the female characters are etched in such a way that the current generation can relate to them. Today the female protagonists are modern and outgoing but that doesn't mean that they don't follow traditions and customs. They think progressively yet adhere to principles at home. There is a balance between being modern and traditional." 

While a handful of these characters are shown to be NRI girls (Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai..., Sanskaar..., Qubool Hai); even the characters who have grown up in different cities in India are more outgoing in nature. Actress Roopal Tyagi of Sapne Suhane... says, "The show that I am doing is very different from the usual saas-bahu shows we have seen till now and my character is that of a realistic girl-next-door. Gunjan is not the typical ideal bahu that we normally see on TV. But Gunjan is someone most young girls can relate to. She is modern yet not too glamorous." ActressSanaya Irani, who plays the title character in Chhanchhan, also describes her character as that of "a free spirited independent girl who is modern yet deeply rooted in culture." 

TV's male hotties, who hogged the limelight till now in shirtless or towel scenes by flaunting their perfectly-sculpted bodies, are now getting strong competition from actresses clad in pretty one-pieces and stylish modern sarees. Producer Manish Goswami of Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai, says, "Change is always welcome. If the audience is convinced by the main protagonist, it works. The lead actress in our show may be very modern as she is born and brought up in Singapore, but she justifies the parameters of what a heroine is expected to do in a daily soap." 

Female leads are not just taking a step forward in the fashion world, but are also increasingly shedding some inhibitions and taking the reins of their lives in their own hands. Whether this change whips up the required TRPs or not, is something only time will tell.

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

"I risk things only when it comes to matters of the heart"

Sukirti Kandpal who is now seen in her latest show Kaisa Yeh Risk Hai… Ajab sa Risk Hai talks about the risks she likes to take in real life.

Saturday, April 27, 2013 | 5:29:45 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   163 Comments  |  8462 Views

Sukirti Kandpal who is currently seen as Simran in Kaisa Yeh Risk Hai… Ajab sa Risk Hai says that she is hardly a risk taker and plays it easy!

My risk quotient – I don't risk too much in any case. I am very straight forward and stubborn. A lot of things don't affect me so my risk quotient is very less.

Risks in career related matters – I never risk my body for a shot which I think I cannot do because you do not know when you may hurt or injure yourself and come back one piece or not! If it is a concept that is not to my liking and I don't believe in it I don't spend my time on it. So, I am always Sukirti who can lend my face and acting skills to the character I am playing so I don't think I risk anything at all.

Risking a false image - I never risk my image because I believe in the show I am doing and I believe I am a good actor with a pleasant personality and it is going to work all the time. Also risking a false image is not risking anything at all because people like what you are doing and I don't risk that at any point of time. I am the same hard working actor who looks good and is on time so I am not risking my job.

Risks in the matters of heart – I risk things only when it comes to the matters of the heart. I have taken a lot of risks that way and fortunately met very good people and eventually everything turned out fine.

The time when I had to say 'Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai… Ajab sa Risk Hai' – I felt that way when I took a risk with the person I have been dating for a long, long time which is Rishabh Jain and we are still together. It happened when I was very confused and I was not at my best then. I really respect him for that and I was like what I am doing and at the still knew what I was doing. That was the biggest risk and that time it was worth it and after that I came back to normal.

Seema Khot Mattoo

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Ishq wala love between Rajveer and Simran!

Romantic sequence coming up in Life OK's daily soap Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai...

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 | 1:18:53 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   149 Comments  |  32788 Views

Life OK's new daily soap Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai, will see an interesting romantic sequence coming up where the leads of the show will be seen grooving to the song Ishq Wala Love.

Our sources confirmed the news saying that soon the audience will see a love sequence coming up in the show where the shy by nature boy Rajveer (Gaurav S Bajaj) will be seen grooving to the popular bollywood song Ishq Wala Love along with his love interest Simran (Sukirti Khandpal). Rajveer who is a Haryanvi desi boy in the show and all ready to prove that even though he likes being with his family he is an highly educated boy and does not like to be refereed as a Gaon wala.

Hence to prove this, there will be a sequence where he will be seen dancing on the song from the Bollywood movie Student Of The Year. When we tried calling Gaurav S Bajajand Sukirti Kandpal to know more about the sequence they refused to comment anything on it.

Krishma Solanki.

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

"India Forums is a link between me and my loving fans"

says Sukirti Kandpal, who was upset with false rumors...

Thursday, May 02, 2013 | 11:59:40 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   152 Comments  |  4848 Views

The gorgeous and talented Sukirti Kandpalwho is currently seen in Life OK's daily soap Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai, talks about how she gels the best with her fans and members of India Forums. 

Sukirti says, "I share a good bond with India-Forums. In fact, India-Forums is a link between me and my loving fans, where I come to know what they feel about me and my shows. I read the forum and the comments and always keep myself updated through them."

There was recently a comment on the forum that she is facing problems with India Forums to which Sukirti expressed her surprise, "When I read the comment on one of the article I was surprised to read about it."

Further she added saying, "Maybe it is the person who handles my fake twitter account who did this too. I am not on Twitter and I had clarified about the same earlier too. Some members also were unhappy that there were no articles done on me by India Forums for the show Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai, but that was because I was bound in a contract with the channel where I was not suppose to speak at all about the show before the launch."

And at the day of the launch, Sukirti was more than happy to speak to TellyBuzz about the show and her character, "And from now on my fans can see more articles pouring in about me... putting to rest all the false rumors spread by the said person."

A special message for my fans, "Please do not believe this news that I have a tiff with India-Forums, there is no such thing. Do watch my show as some really interesting tracks are coming up to entertain you" she concluded.

Krishma Solanki.

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Kishwer Merchant misses beau Suyash Kumar!

Kishwer has been missing boyfriend Suyash who is currently shooting long distance for Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai...

Wednesday, May 08, 2013 | 1:17:00 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   4 Comments  |  957 Views

The handsome Suyash Kumar who is currently seen in Life OK's daily soap Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai is very busy shooting for the show, whose set is located in Naigaon. His daily hectic shoot schedule keeps him busy and tired while his gorgeous girlfriend Kishwer Merchant misses him, as they cannot meet that often now.

When we got in touch with Kishwar she said, "Yes, I do miss Suyash as his set location is too far, for which he has to leave early in the morning and by the time he is back its too late, due to which we can't meet that often as before."

Further she added saying, "I have visited the sets few times before, but cannot visit it often due to the distance. Now the family sequence has started in the show so he has to shoot daily... if I get time I will surely make a visit to his sets."

On her upcoming projects she said, "While I have already shot for 26/13 and Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi, I have a new project in my hand for which I will start shooting from end May/June." 

About her role in the show, she said, "I can only say that it is a continuous role and not a cameo, but I cannot reveal much about it right now until I start shooting for the show."

Krishma Solanki.