Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

"Maybe by the year end I will debut as a singer."

says Suyash Kumar when we got in touch with him on his love for singing...

Thursday, May 23, 2013 | 3:11:40 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   10 Comments  |  2329 Views

suyash kumar
The talented Suyash Kumar who is seen playing the role of Rajveer's (Gaurav S Bajaj) cousin in Life OK's daily soap Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai... talks on his love for singing when we got in touch with him to know more about his passion for singing and his upcoming music video which he is shooting for.

Lets have a look on what he said...

What made you come with a music video? "Well, I love singing and I am a trained singer. I used to record songs that I sing, but than my friends forced me to go for a music video recording in the studio, something similar to the Kolaveri Di song by Danush. So I thought to try my hand on the same."

He further added saying, "Currently, I am shooting for the music video and it is nearly done with just a little bit of finishing left. I will then get it uploaded on the You-tube. The song is Tum Hi Ho from the movie Aashique 2, as it is the song which is currently my favorite (Smiles)."

So as an actor are you thinking of taking Singing as a profession too? "Yes, I am very much planning to take singing as a profession too. Maybe by the year end I will debut as a singer. I am very much interested in play back singing."

Ahan! It's really interesting to know that Suyash is trying out to be a multi talented boy. After his love for acting and photography we will see a new side of him as a singer too.

On the same we also have his gorgeous girlfriend Kishwer Merchantt sharing her feelings on Suyah's first music video, "I am feeling very good and ecstatic  on his first music video. Suyash is a very good singer. He loves music very much, so I am very happy for him. The day I met him I fell in love with his voice and then him. I have always told him that I want him to be a singer more than an actor, so something like this makes me super happy."

We wish Suyash Kumar all the very best for his upcoming music video and luck in his singing career

Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 10 years ago
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Mission Rajveer begins!

Simran to plan ways to impress Rajveer's family in Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai

Life OK's popular daily soap Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai is attracting the viewers with its interesting storyline with every track in the story that follows. In the further episode of the show we will see Mission Rajveer held by Simran (Sukirti Kandpal).

We had seen in the previous episode of the show that Rajveer (Gaurav S Bajaj) is a very family oriented guy and loves his family very much. Though he is deeply in love with Simran he wishes to marry the girl of his family's choice. This upsets Simran very much.

Furthermore our source confirmed the news and said, "In the upcoming track of the show we will see that mission Rajveer will begin by Simran, where we will see her trying all the possible ways of impressing Rajveer's family and trying to gain a soft corner in his family members heart."

"She also tries to convince Rajveer, but fails in her plan as Rajveer is all broken and only wishes to do what his family wants him to do."

Will Simran succeed in her mission? To know more, don't miss to watch Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai.

Krishma Solanki.

HeenaBanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Comedy and drama galore in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...

Tellychakkar.com had earlier reported about veteran actor Mushtaq Khan's rib-tickling cameo for Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai… Ajab Sa Risk Hai (Siddhant Cinevision). We now keep our readers updated on the interesting highs to be seen in the coming week in the track.

While on one hand, Rajveer (Gaurav S Bajaj) is determined to sacrifice his love for the sake of his family, Simran (Sukirti Kandpal) on the other hand is confident of winning back her love.

So how does Simran get successful in Mission Rajveer? We hear that this week, Simran's first plan will get successful when she will unite the girl who is supposed to marry Rajveer with her lover. Simran will help the girl run away with her lover between the haldi ceremony. With this act, Mission Rajveer kick-starts for Simran. Her next plan will be to get a makeover from a modern bred girl to a Haryanvi girl.

This will bring in Jeevan Lal Adhya into the picture, essayed by Mushtaq Khan as Simran;s fake father. We also hear that the story line is pacing towards the engagement of Simran and Rajveer, preparations of which will begin this week. However, the best part of the whole scenario will be that Rajveer will never get to know that Simran is the girl he is getting engaged to. Also, he will never get aware of the fact that his own father has teamed up with Simran to get her as the bahu of the house.

We hear that there will be quite a lot of drama played out during the engagement where Rajveer will be on the verge of finding the truth.

When contacted, Sukirti Kandpal asked us to call later.

Rajesh Balwani told us, "Yes, we are heading for a hilarious track is what I can say."

Will Simran get engaged to Rajveer?

Get ready for a laugh riot in Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/comedy-and-drama-galore-life-oks-kaisa-yeh-ishq-hai

Andromeda001 thumbnail

Fight sequence in Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...

Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai is high on drama...

Saturday, June 22, 2013 | 2:54:34 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   133 Comments  |  41643 Views

High voltage fighting drama to be seen inLife OK's daily soap Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai, where we will see a major fight sequence between Rajveer (Gaurav S Bajaj) and the goons.

The current sequence which is going on in the show, is where Simran tries to impress Rajveer's parents and his family members so as to create a soft corner in their heart which will help her marry Rajveer. 

In the coming episodes there will be a sequence where few roadside goons will be seen troubling Simran (Sukirti Kandpal).

On the upcoming storyline of the show, our sources confirmed the news saying, "The forthcoming track of the show will be high on drama where in the heavy rains we will see a fighting sequence between Rajveer and the goons."

"Rajveer will be seen fighting the goons to save Simran. Rajveer in a hero avatar will be shooting for the same. The story too is supposed to pick up from there."

To watch this interesting episode, don't miss to watch Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai...
Andromeda001 thumbnail

Sukirti Kandpal's slam book!

TellyBuzz brings to you the Sunday Celebrity Slam Book section with Sukirti Kandpal

Watch Old & New Movies Online On Boxtv.com! Register To Get Access.

Sunday, June 23, 2013 | 6:20:42 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   179 Comments  |  7104 Views

Sukirti Kandpal, who is playing Simran in Life Ok's Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai, spared time to answer our slam book questions…

Birthday: 20th November.

Nickname: Suku.

Sun Sign: Scorpio.

Hometown: Nainital.

Describe Yourself: I am independent, straight forward, fun loving and a lively person.

Strength: My positivity. I can't be upset for long. Nothing can put me down. I can cope up with any situation very easily.

Weakness: Family and good weather! Whenever I am surrounded by my family members I can do anything for them and like to spend time with them! And when the weather is nice, I just want to chill and then my productivity is low (laughs).

What can easily impress you: Nothing! It takes time to impress me but if I get impressed by something then it's for a long run.

Hobbies: Taking care of my pets and occasionally, I also like adopting them as I really love dogs. I also like watching movies and shopping.

A cloud 9 moment for you: I do have very high moments in my life but I am too young and I don't think that I have reached my cloud 9 moment as yet. It's yet to come as I think I have much more potential to do something to have a cloud 9 moment.

Do you believe in destiny: Yes, but I believe more in a person making their own destiny. Destiny is all about what you will make out of yourself. I don't believe in being the football of fate. I feel that one must have enough strength to create own destiny.

Song you're humming there days: Tum hin ho from Ashiqui 2 and Hey Porsche from Nelly.

Any TV show you follow: My own show (Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai) (laughs).

An unforgettable day of your life: When I got my first show. I didn't know anyone in this field and got into this field through auditions and got selected suddenly. I still cherish that moment.

Describe your daily routine in short: If I am shooting then I get up, have my tea, go to my sets then we shoot till 1:30 pm till it's time for lunch break. I have my lunch prepared by my Mom and then go back to work after my break and have some snacks at 7 PM and go home. On my days off I get up at 10 o'clock in the morning… then I roam around my house, and listen to some music. I go out to some mall, meet my friends, and play with my pets. I end my day going out for a dinner or movie.

What's your favorite pass time during your free time on the sets: I read books or talk to my co-stars and have fun.

Craziest fan encounter so far: One my friend, Natasha's Mom is one of my biggest fan. Whenever I go to her house, I have seen her watching my show. There was a sequence where I was running behind Rajveer (Gaurav S Bajaj) and she said that she was crying watching that sequence. Whenever I go to her home, she becomes very happy to see me.

The best compliment ever received: I am a genuine person.

Your inspiration: My family and my director from Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani.

You're incomplete without: Mom's food and my phone.

Message to your fans: I would like to thank them for liking and loving me and being always there for me. You all inspire me and I am really thankful to all of you for being there for me. 

Anwesha Kamal 

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Himmat Singh turns wild in Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai.

Kiasa Yeh Ishq Hai… Ajab Sa Risk Hai goes filmy with its high voltage drama…

Monday, July 08, 2013 | 5:51:37 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   66 Comments  |  40937 Views

Life OK's popular daily soap Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai is becoming a centre of attention for its viewers following an exciting plot and filmy sequence.

In the upcoming episode, the story is going to revolve around Himmat Singh (Suyyash Rai) where we will notice a high pitched drama and filmy treatment in one episode.

Till now we have seen that Himmat has constantly struggled and remained far away from his father from the past 26 years. While on the other hand, Rajveer has always gained love from all the sides.

Our reliable source informs us "In the plot ahead we will witness Himmat entering the house fully drunk and sloshed. A guy who never raised his eyes in front of his father, now bangs the door and creates a scene in front of the entire family.

Himmat (Suyyash Rai) who envies Rajveer (Gaurav S Bajaj), will be get into a heated conversation and following the same Himmat will finally speak his heart out and threaten Rajveer, saying, 'Agar meri loogai aane se pehle teri loogai aa gayi toh main tumhe chain se jeene nahi dunga.' Furthermore, Himmat will also push off Rajveer and as a result an agitated Tauji will pick up his gun to shoot Himmat for his misbehavior and all the nuisance he has created."

When contacted Suyyash Rai, to know more about this remarkable sequence, he says, "Well, I think this is the best sequence I've shot for, so far till now. It was a five page script that I had to shoot for almost 18 hours with ten different angles."

"I believe that we actors get one scene out of 100 where we can prove our capability. And this part of the show was the right opportunity for me to prove myself. I've put in my best and worked really very hard, executing a perfect shot by crying, screaming and howling all in just one take." 

"Our directors Imtiaz Punjabi, Rajan Sharma and Ravi Raj are just phenomenal and they are doing a great job. For me, acting is like a cakewalk when I'm surrounded with such talented people and amazing co-stars."

To watch this interesting plot, don't forget to watch Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai only on Life Ok.

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Mona Ambegaoankar helps Simran and Rajveer come close!

Mona Ambegaonkar as the strict Buaji will help Simran and Rajveer come closer and get romantic all over again!

Thursday, July 11, 2013 | 12:45:19 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   150 Comments  |  50684 Views

Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai onLife OK will soon witness Mona Ambegaonkar's entry in the show. She will be shown as a firm lady, highly disciplinary and strict who will make Simran's (Sukirti Kandpal) life hell. This will make the coming episodes all the more interesting.

Our source informs us that, "As Rajveer (Gaurav S Bajaj) and Simran are not on talking terms the fight between the two will reach to a point wherein Rajveeer will start disliking Simran and will be shattered and hurt seeing Simran's behavior."

"Rajveer will be all the more hurt as Simran will hide things from Rajveer and does what she wants to, but after the entry of Buaji who will be strict and firm who will dominate Simran's day to-day activities, Rajveer despite of not talking to Simran will help and support Simran and will take blame on things that Simran does wrongly" added the source.

"After this Rajveer will also help Simran with everyday household chores which buaji will allot to Simran. This will strengthen the bond between Simran and Rajveer" ends the source.

When contacted Gaurav S. Bajaj he said, "There are lots of twists and turns happening after buaji's entry in the show. It will turn out to be all the more exciting."

Keep reading this space for updates on your favourite shows!

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Television adds filmy music flavor to the titles!

Thanks to some of our Television serial titles, popular old Bollywood tunes are hummed every day making them unforgettable!

Monday, June 24, 2013 | 2:07:16 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   679 Comments  |  19332 Views

Music is always melody to the ears. We in India are always treated to a variety of score through Hindi film music which invades our lives with all the melodious tunes. We cannot forget the old, classic songs which once again become hummable when they are used on Television.

Hindi film songs have always been an inspiration to our Television show producers and have been used in TV serials as background scores too, however the growing trend today is to give longish titles which are lyrics from an old, popular song. There is a long list of songs which have become immortal since they have become titles of some of our popular Television shows. 

Earlier too we have seen some of our hit Television serials with titles like Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo, Sasural Genda Phool, Sapno se bhare naina, Ghar Aaja Pardesi, Ruk Jaana nahin, Dekha ek Khwab, Kya Huaa Tera Vaada and Kuch Toh Log Kahenge which were inspired by film songs.

Here, we talk about the shows which are still on air today and as a dedication to the original creators of these evergreen numbers take a detailed look at the song's origin and its creators –

Shakuntalam Telefilms Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke (Roopal Tyagi and Ankit Gera) on Star Plus. The song Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke Mere Neendon Mein Dole Bahar Banke… has the young beauty Waheeda Rehman looking eternally beautiful and singing about how she is looking forward to the days that are coming and what all fantasies they hold for her. Her hero in this film was the chocolate boy Biswajeet.

Movie – Bees Saal Baad (1962)

Music Director – Hemant Kumar

Singers – Lata Mangeshkar

Rakesh Paswan's Ek Ghar Banaunga (Ishita Dutta and Rahul Sharma) on Star Plus. The song has the evergreen, romantic hero Dev Anand singing Ek Ghar Banaunga Tere Ghar ke Saamne, Duniya Basaunga Tere Ghar ke Saamne… which are his plans to make a dream home for his love Nutan who in contrast sings about the practical difficulties one might come across while building a house!

Movie – Vijay Anand's Tere Ghar ke Saamne (1963)

Music Director – S. D. Burman

Lyrics – Hasrat Jaipuri

Singers – Mohd. Rafi & Lata Mangeshkar

Piya ka Ghar Pyaara Lage (Giriraj Kabra & Leena Jumani) on Sahara One. The classic black and white garba dance number goes like this – O Main Toh Bhul Chali Babul ka Des, Piya ka Ghar Pyaara Lage, Koi Maike ko de do Sandes, Piya ka Ghar Pyaara Lage... It is picturised on the tall and graceful Nutan who is dancing the traditional garba on the first Navratra celebrations after marriage. Even though she has a womanizer for a husband (Ramesh Deo) she wants to send a message that she is happy to her ex-lover(Manish) who has come visiting her in her sasural.

Movie – Saraswatichandra (1968)

Music Director – Kalyanji – Anandji

Lyrics – Indeevar

Singer – Lata Mangeshkar

Rajshri Productions Jhilmil Sitaron ka Aangan Hoga onSahara One (Shriya Jha and Aamir Ali Malik). The original song Jhilmil Sitaaron ka Aangan Hoga, Rimjhim Barasta Saawan Hoga… has Dharmendra Singh Deol and Rakhee Gulzar dreaming about their future home and fantasizing about their daily life together once they are married. It also has a little bit of humor attached to it as Dharmendra teases Rakhee continuosly.

Movie – Rajshri Productions Jeevan Mrityu (1970)

Music Director – Laxmikant Pyarelal

Singers – Lata Mangeshkar & Mohd. Rafi

Cinevistaas Ek Hazaron Mein meri Behna Hai (Krystle D'souza, Karan TackerKushal TandonNia Sharma) onStar Plus. The lovely song Phoolon ka Taaron ka sabka kehna hai, Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai showed the brother-sister bonding of child actors who played the younger Dev Anand and Zeenat Aman.

Movie – Hare Rama Hare Krishna (1971)

Music Director – R. D. Burman

Singers – Kishore Kumar

Balaji Telefilms, Bade Acche Lagte Hain (Ram Kapoor andSaakshi Tanwar) on Sony TVA huge hit is filmed on Sachin Pilgaonkar and Rajani Sharma in the song Bade Acche Lagte Hain, Ye Dharti, Ye Nadiya, Ye Raina… in the film shows the very young, newly married couple enjoying a lovely evening together and in the process getting to know each other better. It was singer Amit Kumar's first hit song!

Movie – Shakti Samanta's Balika Badhu (1977)

Music Director – R. D. Burman

Lyrics – Anand Bakshi

Singer – Amit Kumar.

Rajshri Productions Pyaar ka Dard Hai… Meetha Meetha, Pyaara Pyaara (Nakuul Mehta and Disha Parmar) on Star PlusThe song Pyaar ka Dard Hai… Meetha Meetha, Pyaara Pyaara is a peppy number which hasRajesh Khanna and Poonam Dhillon prancing around in a garden even as the senior coupleRajesh Khanna in a double role with Hema Malini watch them and relive their young days.

Movie – Dard (1981)

Music Director – Khaiyyam

Lyrics – Naqush Lyallpuri

Singers – Asha Bhosle & Kishore Kumar

Shashi Sumeet Mittal's Diya Aur Baati Hum (Deepika Singh and Anas Rashid) on Star PlusThe song in the film is Taare Hai Baarati, Chaandni Hai Yeh Baarat, Saaton Phere Lenge Haaton me Leke Haat, Jeevan Sathi Hum, Diya aur Baati Hum… starring Anil Kapoorand Pooja Batra where Pooja is thinking of her upcoming marriage and all the wedding rituals are being shown in this colourful festive number.

Movie – Priyadarshan's Virasat (1997).

Music Director – Anu Malik

Lyrics – Javed Akhtar

Singers – Kumar Sanu & Jaspinder Narula

Optimystix Productions Chhanchhan (Sanaya Irani and Anuj Sachdeva) on Sony TV. While the story of the TV show is of a girl who is soon to be a modern bahu and how she tries to change the atmosphere in her sasural. The title is derived from a song Chhanchhan, chhana chhan, chhanchhan, man gaaye kyun… which was filmed on Gracy Singh thinking of her hero, Sanjay Dutt.

Movie – Vidhu Vinod Chopra's Munnabhai M.B.B.S. (2003)

Music Director – Anu Malik

Lyrics – Amrita Dutt

Singers – Vinod Rathod & Shreya Ghoshal

Director's Kut Productions Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (Karan Mehra and Hina Khan) on Star PlusThe song Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai… is actually Tabu'ssolo entrance piece which has been shot with the vast desert landscape as a background. Sand dunes, camels, supporting cast in vibant colours of clothing along with Kunal Kapoor's appearance make this song a lovely visual treat.

Movie - M.F. Husain's Meenaxi – the tale of three cities (2004).

Music Director – A. R. Rehman

Lyrics – Rahat Indori

Singer – Reena Bharadwaj

Life Ok's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai… Ajab Sa Risk Hai (Gaurav S Bajaj and Sukirti Kandpal) produced by Manish Goswami. Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai… Ajab Sa Risk Hai is a witty dream number where the actor Imran Khan is thinking of the moments he has spend with his brother's (played by Ali Zafar) to-be wife (Katrina Kaif) and realizes his love for her.

Movie – Yash Raj Films Meri Brother ki Dulhan (2011)

Music Director – Sohail Sen

Lyrics – Irshad Kamil

Singer – Rahat Fateh Ali Khan

Seema Khot Mattoo

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Arun Bali to be seen as a trouble maker Guruji in Uttaran!

Meethi and Akash's life is filled with issues as it is and there comes one more trouble in their paradise, when Guruji Arun Bali starts misguiding Akash's uncle Agarth.

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 | 5:15:03 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   25 Comments  |  4008 Views

Arun Bali who is currently seen in Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai on Life OK as Rajveer's (Gaurav Bajaj) grandfather, will soon be seen in Colors Uttaran playing an interesting cameo.

Our source informs us, "Veteran actor Arun Bali will be seen playing the role of Guruji, a learned man who will be quite intrigued about the current scenario in the house. He is seen supporting Ekadish (Krutika Desai) and Agarth Yadav (Giriraj Shankar) in torturing Meethi (Tina Dutta)."

"Arun Bali will enter their house as Guruji and will guide Agarth as Agarth is a disciple of Guruji. The show will witness high end drama with his entry."

When we tried contacting Arun Bali he remained unavailable for comment. His entry will be telecast in tomorrow's episode

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Get Inked Or Die! - Suyash Kumar

Telly town actor Suyash Kumar extends his tattoo and makes it bigger!

Wednesday, July 03, 2013 | 2:00:47 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   226 Comments  |  5898 Views

After making news around Hollywood and Bollywood, the trend of getting inked is gradually pouring down to our Telly town celebrities. In the recent past, we have observed some of our favourite actors likeKaran Singh GroverKushal TandonKavita Kaushik and Mandira Bedi bitten by the tattoo bug. However, Suyash Kumar is not far either behind. Now, it's time for Suyash to flaunt his all new tattoo!

Looks like Suyash Kumar who is currently seen playing the main negative role of Himmat Singh in Life OK's show Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai has got a real taste of tattoos. After getting one of the tattoos done seven years ago, Suyash has now finally got wings on his back.

In conversation with TellyBuzz, Suyash talks about his brand new tattoo, he says, "Yes, I've got a tattoo engraved on my back. Basically, it is a tribal design which I got done from Chandigarh, when I wanted to enter Roadies 6 in order to prove my courage and bravery. Although, it was not this huge, I recently got it more extended and now finally my tattoo is complete."

Though he found the procedure tiresome and now will have to take care of the same, Suyash says, "I've got my tattoo rectified and carved from Aliens Tattoo, at Oshiwara. Well, I don't possess any needle phobia but it really pained a lot and I feel the pain it was worthwhile. Get inked or die is what I think about getting a tattoo!"

Talking about the time-consuming factor, the actor says, "For me, it took 3 sittings, each of almost seven hours and then one more sitting to go, to fill the centre part which I got done seven years back."

As we all know, Suyash and Kishwer Merchantt are never shy or mysterious when it comes to love. When raised a question about inscribing Kishwer's name on his body, the adorable actor says, "I will, after marriage."

Well, it is rightly said... No pains, no gains!