Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai Article Archives - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/telly-actors-and-their-wishes-bappa

Gaurav S Bajaj: On this occasion of Ganeshotsav, I always wished for health, wealth and success and I wish the same this time too. Actually, I welcome Ganapati to my place not because I want something but whenever he has come home, invariably he has given me something.
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/i-have-always-waited-relish-the-moment-of-getting-married-gaurav-s-bajaj

I have always waited to relish the moment of getting married - Gaurav S Bajaj

17 hours ago | TellychakkarTeam

Talented and good-looking actor Gaurav S Bajaj, presently seen in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai.. Ajab Sa Risk Hai is looking forward to marrying the girl his parents have chosen for him. The guy will get married sometime in December 2013 and an excited Gaurav says, "It is quite hectic as my show takes a lot of time, plus my wedding arrangements also demand attention."
Ask him about getting into an arranged marriage, and he says, "Our parents had given us ample time to understand each other. We have been together for the last nine months."
Talking about how it happened he says, "I always wanted to get married for I had seen my brothers having a happy domestic life. Plus I also wanted stability as I had been living alone for the past 11 years. Hence when my parents spoke to me about my life partner and asked me if I would choose my own wife or can they search for one, I immediately gave my nod. I have always waited to relish moment just in the way a virgin couple would wait for their first night. "
Here Gaurav says, "I am very lucky as my life partner Sakshi is a very understanding and a down-to-earth girl. She knows how our industry operates and is not shocked when I gossip about things. I am very glad that she has the confidence in me and this positivity will take our relationship a long way."
Even a kiss scene with co-star did not affect his would-be-bride. "She also had no issues with me shooting for a kiss sequence with co-star Sukirti Kandpal. She was eagerly waiting for it. I felt a bit awkward about telling her all the details, but she was cool about it and had a hearty laugh when it finally aired.
Edited by Andromeda001 - 10 years ago

link : Fitness means a better life and healthy future

Fitness means a better life and healthy future

Says Gaurav S Bajaj when we got in touch with him to know his fitness mantra. He believes in practicing

The talented Gaurav S Bajaj who is seen playing the character of Rajveer in the daily soap Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai on Life OK, talks about his fitness regime and inspires us to follow a healthy diet. TellyBuzz got in touch with him to know how his 'Stay fit' mantra. 

What does fitness mean to you? 

Better life ahead and a healthy future. As my schedule is very hectic I still see to it that in some way I work out. I visit the gym whenever I am free and on the other days I find small ways of work out to be done. Like I stay on the 7th floor so I prefer going by stairs rather than using the lift, go cycling on the back road of Lokhandwala. While talking on the phone I prefer walking and talking and some other small ways too that I practice. 

Are you conscious about your food choices?

I am not much conscious about my food items. I don't kill my heart to eat something that I like, which most of the diet conscious people do. I believe in rather working out for the calorie intake.

Three things you do every day to remain fit.

Go to the gym.

Drink lots of water.

Do cycling.

Is there any sport you are skilled at?

Golf and Squash.

A celeb body you admire? 

Ranbir Kapoor

What is your fitness secret?

I drink lots of water and eat dairy products too which are healthy.

A fitness tip for your fans.

Drink lots of water and get some time out of your schedule and practice some creative activities.

Krishma Solanki.

Edited by mire220 - 10 years ago

Two telly shows to return with new season

Two telly shows to return with new season
Jay Soni with Aroona Irani on Sanskaar
TV shows Sanskaar " Dharohar Apnon Ki and Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai, will return with their second season soon.

Sanskaar,
which went off air early this month to make way for Bigg Boss 7, will be aired at 7 pm " Mrs Pammi Pyarelal's time-slot " from October 7. The fate of Pammi, which launched this July, is yet to be decided. According to sources, there are chances of it shifting to the weekend slot.

Jay Soni, the male lead of Sanskaar..., confirms, "It came as a pleasant surprise. I am excited to be part of Season Two, since it's a male-oriented script."

Savitri and Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... will bid adieu to the viewers on October 4. But the latter, which airs at 10 pm, will return after a short break of five weeks. Both the shows will make way for Mallika Sherawat's Swayamvar.

Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... recently completed 100 episodes and has been performing decently. Confirms producer Manish R Goswami, "The shoot will continue and this break will give us an opportunity to build a bank of episodes for season two."

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/simran-be-killed-bua-life-ok-s-kaisa-yeh-ishq-hai-goes-hiatus

Simran to be killed by Bua, as Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai goes on a hiatus

3 min ago | TellychakkarTeam

Siddhant Cinevision's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai - Ajab Sa Risk Hai on Life OK kicked off as the story of an abroad-bred girl Simran (Sukirti Kandpal) who longs to get into a family where she is loved by one and all. And when she falls for the handsome Punjabi munda Rajveer (Gaurav S. Bajaj), she wishes that her dreams come true!!

However, the girl has not won the hearts of her family, and even before the family accepts her as the bahu of the house, the show will seek a temporary closure, courtesy the launch of Mallika Sherawat's The Bachelorette India. Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai will end on 4 October 2013, only to return later.

Our source tells us that there are few dramatic points in the story line coming in Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai before it seeks a break.. Firstly, Simran's 21 day stay in Rajveer's house will come to an end and she will get back to her house. However, she will go taking the raaz' of Lahori Bua (Mona Ambegaonkar) along with her. Simran will be shocked when she gets to know of Bua's plans to eliminate everyone in the Rajveer family. Few circumstances will lead to Simran getting back to Rajveer's household, when Bua will make the final attack on her.

We hear that the Season 1 of Kaisa Yeh Ishq will end with the Bua killing Simran brutally. And viewers will be left to wonder how the makers will be bringing back Simran post the break.

If sources are to be believed, if Season 1 of the show showed Simran seeking love of a family, the Season 2 will open up to the main plot wherein Simran will get into the house to save the family members from the jaws of death.

We tried calling Sukirti Kandpal, but she remained unavailable for comments.

Get ready for this spicy tale in Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai.

credit: francesca

It is a wonderful experience if you have sex with the right person whom you sincerely love: Sukirti Kandpal
http://www.tellychakkar.com/fun-zone/quickie/it-wonderful-experience-if-you-have-sex-the-right-person-whom-you-sincerely-love

It is a wonderful experience if you have sex with the right person whom you sincerely love: Sukirti Kandpal

13 min ago | TellychakkarTeam

Popular for her roles as Dr Riddhima Gupta in Dill Mill Gayye and Piya Dobriyal in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, Sukirti Kandpal is currently doing Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai..Ajab sa Risk Hai (Siddhant Cinevision) on Life OK in which she plays Simran.

In a talk with Tellychakkar.com, the actress replies to some queries that we put across for our Quickie section.

What is your comfort food after a hard day's work?

Any dish that has paneer.

Most played song on your iPod?

Ishq ki.. saazishein from Once Upon A Time in Mumbai Dobara.

If you were to get stuck somewhere with no phone or internet, where would it be and with whom?

It would be in Tahiti islands with my boy friend of course.

Live-in or marriage?

Both.

Love is?

Everything to me.

Sex is?

The language of love...people may call it an over-rated statement but I think it's a very natural phenomenon and it is a wonderful experience if you have sex with the right person whom you sincerely love.

Craziest rumour you have heard about yourself...

I have been hearing so many rumours about me like I am dating someone, I hate someone, someone hates me, I am not available, I am
married etc etc...I am afraid one day people may say that I have turned into a purple pig!

What is best done slowly...eating or kissing?

It's kissing.

Every person needs?

I do not think people know but the most important thing people need is clarity of thought and gratitude towards life.

What is something that you need to stop doing immediately?

I need to clean my room (home) though I know that it is time consuming and tiring process.

What have you always wanted to do but have never done?

I wanted to buy a house in Spain but haven't.

One word that describes you?

Hmmm...Exotic!

Edited by mire220 - 25 September 2013 at 8:24am
TellyChakkar hat einen Link geteilt.

Arun Bali's 'Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai' journey to come to an end; Simran to return as a 'ghost' in Season 2

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/arun-balis-kaisa-yeh-ishq-hai-journey-come-end-simran-return-ghost-season-2 Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai..Ajab Sa Risk Hai

News

Arun Bali's 'Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai' journey to come to an end; Simran to return as a 'ghost' in Season 2

1 hour ago | TellychakkarTeam

Tellychakkar.com has been exclusively reporting about the new twists to come on board in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai - Ajab Sa Risk Hai. The show produced by Siddhant Cinevision, as we have reported will end with the death of the protagonist Simran (Sukirti Kandpal).

We now have more information about the climax of Season 1 and the manner in which Season 2 will begin.

A reliable source tells us that the storyline will reach a point where Lohari Bua's (Mona Ambegaonkar) truth will come to the fore. With Simran gone out of the house, Bua will plan to kill Dadaji (Arun Bali). Her intention will be to kill everyone in the Sangwan family, as she believes they are responsible for her life going astray. Thus, she will prepare a poisonous dish for Dadaji. And the old man will eat it, and this is when Bua will confront him and tell him that she has succeeded in killing him. She will also reveal her motive to the dying man, that she will kill everyone in the family.

However, Dadaji before breathing his last will call Simran and tell her everything about the intentions of Bua. With Dadaji dying, Bua will now decide to kill Simran as she knows the truth. We hear that the creative team is planning a major sequence at a cliff from where Simran will fall and breathe her last.

We contacted the veteran actor Arun Bali to know whether his character in being killed in the show, and the man said, "Well, whatever has to happen will happen. I am yet to shoot it though."

Well, this is about the climax of Season 1, but here is the biggie for Season 2!!

In Season 2, Simran who is actually dead will get back to save the Sangwan family from the clutches of Bua, as a ghost.

Yes, you heard it right!! The story will then proceed to be the love story between Rajveer (Gaurav S Bajaj) and Simran, who is a ghost now (don't laugh guys).

We tried our best to get in touch with Sukirti, but she remained unavailable.

Get ready for this action-packed drama before you get to welcome the new ghost of TV in Season 2.

Edited by mire220 - 01 October 2013 at 6:57am
Sukriti Kandpal is likely to co-host upcoming DID season!

If you are among those who are missing curly haired actress Sukriti Kandpal for a long time from small screen, then, here we have delightful news for all of you who love the vivacious stints of Sukriti, seen as Dr. Riddhima Gupta in Dill Mill Gayye and Priya Dobriyal inPyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani and most recently Simran inKaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai on Life OK.

The actress is coming to woo her fans again, this time through her anchoring skills. She has been signed to host forth season of Dance India Dance on Zee TV, along with very popular actor and anchor Jay Bhanushali. Jay will be seen hosting it for the seventh time. He had earlier co-hosted a couple of seasons of DID withSaumya Tandon.

About Sukriti's presence in the forthcoming season, a source said, "Talks are on with Rithvik Dhanjani and Sukriti Khandpal. In all likelihood, the latter will be finalised to join Jay in the show."This season will see Mudassar Khan, Shruti Merchantand Feroz Khan as its judges. Bollywood actor Mithun Chakraborty, popular being grand-master of DID series, be will seen reprising his role in the new season as well.

The audition procedure will take place soon in the different parts of the country and the show is expected to go on air early in December 2013. Source: TNN 

Credit:
Yashika. Sharma

"Keep shopping until you empty your pockets": Suyyash Rai

TellyBuzz brings to you the Crazy Shopaholic column with Suyyash Rai who tends to buy clothes mostly in Black and White color and also has an eye to shop for a Cannon camera.

TellyBuzz brings to you the confession of a Telly - town shopaholic. This week we bring to you the very talented and good-looking actor Suyyash Rai, who is currently seen playing a pivotal role in Life OK's show Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai.

Let's have a look on what he says...

Share your craze for shopping with us...

Shopping is like whenever I get time I prefer to go for shopping. In fact Kishwer Merchantt would be the best person to tell you about my craze for shopping. She keeps telling me what suits best on me, especially whenever we attend parties.

How often do you go for shopping?

Initially I used to go for shopping once in a day but since I'm too caught up with my show now, I don't really get much time. 

What is your dream shopping destination?

When it comes to shopping, my dream destination has to be Dubai. In fact I have already been there and it was an intriguing experience. There is nothing like Dubai.
Where do you prefer shopping in Mumbai?

I prefer shopping in various Malls around and the Lokhandwala Market, as you get really funky good stuff there. 

Are you brand loyal? What are your favorite brands?

I'm not really a brand loyal person. As a matter of fact, I pick up anything that I like. Yet, some of my favorite brands are Jack and Jones, Zara, UCV shirts and Provogue. But I'm not someone who is stuck to brands only. I don't even mind street shopping in a place like Bangkok.

One color you tend to pick up the most?

I tend to pick white and black the most. My wardrobe is filled with these two colors. Recently my Mom told me that I have about 16 black plain shirts and 15 plain white shirts, and the count for t-shirts are innumerable.
Quick Fire: What would you buy?

If given Rs. 10: A Happydent packet.

If given Rs.100: Any eatable stuff.
If given Rs. 1000: Shopping in Lokhandwala Market.

If given Rs.1 Lakh: I have my eyes on a camera Canon 5D Mark 3 that will cost me about Rs. 2 lakh. If given Rs. 1 lakh, I would put more 1 lakh from my pocket and buy it as soon as possible.

If given Rs. 1 Crore: If I get Rs. 1 crore, without any Tax deduction, I would probably invest 75 lakhs, buy a car worth Rs. 20 lakh and keep Rs.5 lakh aside for shopping.
What is your shopping statement?

Keep shopping until you empty your pockets. And just keep it comfortable. There have been times when I've been to a Page 3 Party wearing a white suit along with chappals, giving it typical white Goan look and wearing classy shoes on very casual occasions, for which I get a lot of scolding from Kishwer. (Laughs)

How do you feel after shopping?

After shopping I really feel good. In fact, I keep waiting for the time when I will wear my new clothes.

Monica Varma

"Keep shopping until you empty your pockets": Suyyash Rai

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/divyaalakshmi-and-suyash-essay-double-roles-abhishek-khanna-be-the-monkey-man-life-oks

News

Divyaalakshmi and Suyash to essay double roles; Abhishek Khanna to be the 'Monkey Man' in Life OK's Shapath

6 hours ago | TellychakkarTeam

Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai ...Shapath (Fireworks Productions) is currently airing some very interesting sci-fi episodes and their next story is based on a time-machine.

As reported earlier by Tellychakkar.com, Suyash Kumar Rai will be seen as the main villain in this particular story.

And now we get you some more updates on the plot.

As per a source, Bulbul (Divyaalakshmi) will be kidnapped by Vinay - the don being essayed by Suyash - and taken back in 1973 with the help of a time machine.

There she will meet her grandmother whose character will be essayed by Divyaalakshmi again while Vinay will meet his father being essayed by him again. Yes, Divyaalakshmi and Suyash will play double roles.

Furthermore, inspector Kavi (Aamir Dalvi) will follow them in the era of 1973.

The audiences will get to watch Bulbul dance on an item number of the 70s while our hero and the villain will be seen driving vintage cars and riding Lambretta bikes.

When contacted Divyaalakshmi she said, "This is the most hilarious episode on Shapath. I've got to experiment with different looks and I've had a blast shooting for it. I am sure that the audiences too will like it a lot."

The episode will air on 26th and 27th October 2013.

In another development, Abhishek Khanna, who was last seen as a comic villain on Shapath, has once again been cast to essay the role of a super villain. And this time he will be seen as the Monkey Man.

Speaking about the show, Abhishek said, "I am essaying the role of monkey man but I cannot divulge much about the story. I actually like to be cast only in daily soaps and when there is no project in hand I tend to pick up episodics for Fireworks Productions as it is an honour to work with them. Hence, when the production house contacted me and asked if I'd want to take up this role I agreed."