Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

"The atmosphere in Bombay is
quite chilled out compared to other cities" - Sukirti Kandpal

Sukirti Kandpal who is currently seen in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai loves the city Mumbai to the core. She shared with The Telly Times.com what brings this city close to her heart.

How is Mumbai different from any othercity?

My personal point of view is, the city provides you lots of opportunities, and its one of the safer metros although there are
rare incidents in the past, but I feel it's one of the safest cities and also its a cosmo city which is very different.

What is that one thing you can't live without in this city?

A car.

What do you love the most about
Mumbai?

The atmosphere in Bombay is quite chilled out compared to other cities I have lived in
India. There's a nice lifestyle, I studied here, and now working here too. I love how it has
so many opportunities to give out.

What do you hate the most about
Mumbai?

Nothing!

Which is the funniest Mumbai trait
according to you?

How they call for a taxi or an auto. The weird sound they make, thats really funny!(laughs)

Vada Pav or Bhel Puri?

Bhel puri for sure.

If you have a tourist who has never been to Mumbai before, where would you take him/her?

To my college, Sophia college!

A place that can instantly cheer you up?

Anything in South Bombay, any of the hangouts. Any nice cafe or lounge like the Leopold's or Mondy.

Where can you have more fun- Suburbs or Town?

Town.

Name a place in Mumbai where you can never ever get bored.

The bar of Marine Plaza, it's called Jeffrey.

LINK : www.urlremoved/the-atmosphere-bombay-chilled-compared-cities-sukirti-kandpal
Edited by Andromeda001 - 10 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/news/Sukirti-Khandpal-to-co-host-Dance-India-Dance/articleshow/23470315.cms 

Sukirti Khandpal to co-host Dance India Dance?

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Oct 3, 2013, 07.41 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Sukirti Kandpal|Rithvik Dhanjani|Mudassar Khan|Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai|Jay Bhanushali
Sukirti Khandpal to co-host Dance India Dance?
Sukirti Kandpal
The stage has been set for talented dancers across the country to showcase their dancing prowess as Dance India Dance returns on Zee TV. 

The show, which is running in its fourth season, will have Mudassar Khan, Shruti Merchant andFeroz Khan as its judges. Actor Jay Bhanushaliwill be see hosting it for the seventh time. But this time around, he won't host it alone as the actor will have company in Sukirti Kandpal, currently seen in Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai. Jay had earlier co-hosted a couple of seasons of DID with Saumya Tandon.

Says a source, "Talks are on with Rithvik Dhanjani and Sukirti Kandpal. In all likelihood, the latter will be finalised to join Jay in the show." The actress didn't revert to our text message
Andromeda001 thumbnail
By Administrator, 03 Oct 2013 15:40:00 Hrs IST
Back to News

Sukirti-Kandpal-anchoring-Dance-India-
Dance

Sources say that DID season 4 will soon seeSukirti Kandpal co hosting with JayBhanushali. Although Rithvik Dhanjani has
too been approached by the show makersbut it is yet to be
confirmed that whetherRithvik or Sukirti will co host the reality
dance show.
The show will be judged by Mudassar Khan,Shruti Merchant and Feroz Khan. Hope, that the best co host be chosen and enthrall the audience with their anchoring skills.

By Dhrithi Gulvadi

Link : www.cinetvmasti.com/movie_news_view.php?Sukirti-Kandpal-anchoring-Dance-India-Dance/2174.
Andromeda001 thumbnail
GR8TV Magazine Article : 

Sukirti Kandpal approached to host Dance India Dance Season 4?

Zee TV announces the return of the dance mania - The brand new season of Dance India Dance' and it will not only introduce new panel of Judges but also, a new host to accompany Jay.
According to our source, "Along with Jay Bhanushali, we hear that the channel is looking for a female host and Sukirti Kandpal who was seen in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai-Ajab Sa Risk Hai has been
approached to host the show.

We tried contacting Sukirti but she remained unavailable for comment.

- Ranjini Nair

Sukirti Kandpal approached to host Dance India Dance Season 4?
All Rights Reserved with GR8! 
Andromeda001 thumbnail
I am impulsive when it comes to buying clothes and jewellery - Sukirti Kandpal

2 hours ago | TellychakkarTeam

Te llychakkar.com speaks to the bubbly and happy-go-lucky girl Sukirti Kandpal for our quickie section. She is currently seen in Life OK's Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai.

How important is money to you?

Money is definitely important as it's not only a medium of exchange but it helps you lead
a better and comfortable life.

Are you an impulsive buyer?

I am impulsive when it comes to buying clothes and jewellery (smiles).

What are the investments that you have made?

I am known to be very good with
investments. I have bought two houses, two cars and have invested in gold too.

What has been your most expensive purchase?

My new car which cost me 32 lakh.

Do you feel financially secure?

Yes.

Who handles your expenses?

I, me and myself (smiles).

What was your first salary?

Hmm... Well I have a very good handwriting, and when I was 15 year old I was selected
from my college to be a ghost writer in the exams for this girl who had injured her hand. I received a pay check of Rs 2500 and was extremely happy (giggles).

How much money do you carry every day?

I do not believe in carrying cash as it can get misplaced in a moment of irresponsibility. So, I mostly carry cards with around Rs.
2000-3000 handy.

Your advice for new investors?

It is very important to have patience; it rewards well. Whenever, one gets their pay
check it is important to save some part of it.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/lifestyle/i-am-impulsive-when-it-comes-buying-clothes-and-jewellery-sukirti-kandpal Edited by Andromeda001 - 10 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Tiara for Sukirti at Meluha The Fern

4 hours ago | GitaHari

To quote my guest's fave author, Eckhart Tolle from his spiritual enlightenment book The Power of Now, "The past has no power over the present moment and thence don't ponder over things that preceded for only misery shall follow by doing so..." which also happens to be the young and petite actor Sukirti Kandpal's motto! Sophisticated, stylish and effusive is how I would like to describe Simran of Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai on Life OK, when she alights from her brand new Volkswagen, on our dining out at an equally elegant and trendy restaurant Tiara all-day dining of ecotel (environment friendly) Hotel Meluha The Fern located at Hiranandani Gardens in Powai.
Glamorous in a short white lace overlaying vintage dress, black stilettos and a smart red Louis Vuitton dangling from her svelte fingers, Sukirti struck me as the quintessential youngster of the times - confident, suave, affable yet smart enough to segregate her personal life from the professional. I am given to understand later in the course of our conversation, that she can be very sweet and friendly but she switches on and off within moments and doesn't care for if rubbed the wrong way. Not one to endure inane queries from the media, this Scorpio is on the face' while answering them.
Appreciating the spaciousness and contemporary interiors of Tiara, we occupy a table towards a blue-green abstract painted wall facing the well-stocked iridescent bar. The restaurant is fairly teeming with family crowd as the buffet here is very popular. The circular dessert counter takes centre stage and tempts us with its variety of pastries, chocolates and Indian mithais. FnB Manager Ramesh Gupta greeted us and after calling for starters Hara Bhara Kebab and Paneer Tikkas on the table with fresh fruit juice and fruit punch, I explore this lissome lass. She loves spending time at home when she is free; playing with her pets (she has three doggie pets including a Chihuahua and a Labrador); the brand-conscious girl also enjoys retail therapy and of course meets up with her boyfriend for a tete-a-tete!
Skipping soups and salads, we head straight to the main course and fill our plates with Paneer Methi Chaman, Tawa Subzi, Dhingri Mutter in spicy red gravy, a bowl of dal and Tandoori Rotis. There are more tempting dishes from European and Oriental cuisines on the buffet like mutton do pyaza, chicken chasseur, chicken in green garlic, mix veg in garlic sauce, ginger capsicum noodle but we prefer to go veg. A cleanliness freak, Sukirti says she must have everything around her in order and can't stand disarray. She likes to read but nothing that will affect her mood, "I don't like to read books which make me delve into and feel depressed over other people's problems. Something light and funny to keep you in a cheerful mood is what I will go for or the spiritual kind."
No rice for the health-conscious Sukirti, so it is the sweet note that we embark on and she finds Chocolate clairs Pastry simply irresistible from among Strawberry Mousse, Apple Moist Cake, Pannacota, Tiramisu, Gulab Jamuns and Bengali sweets. Talking about her Rajasthani get-up on Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai, I aver she looks great in western outfits. After a hearty dinner at Tiara, we bid each other adieu hoping to see Sukirti in yet another avatar on the screen.

Rapid fire Qs with Sukirti Kandpal

A Reality show you would like to be a part of...
Comedy Nights with Kapil.

Success to you is...

Michael Jackson.

First thing you observe in a man...

His manners.. how he treats a lady.

Your man should possess?

Patience, style and genuineness.

Single or dating?

Dating someone not from this industry.

Your pet peeve (s)...

Manipulation and gossiping .

Your idea of fun...

Hanging out at home.

Your fave hangout place with friends...

Geoffrey's.

Your beauty secret...

I don't ponder over rubbish.

Fitness mantra...

Home food and yoga.

Your fave Bollywood actor...

Irrfan Khan.

You envy...

Kristen Stewart.. (because of Robert Pattinson).

One thing that nobody knows about you...

I am self-obsessed with my solo pictures. (narcissist, should I say!)

5 years down the line...

Definitely married, but not sure if I will be working.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/tiara-sukirti-meluha-the-fern 
mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
"I like the concept of coming up with seasons of the shows"
https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/17344-i-like-the-concept-of-coming-up-with-seasons-of-the-shows.htm

"I like the concept of coming up with seasons of the shows"

Says Sukirti Kandpal who was last seen playing the character of Simran in Life OK's popular show Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai. She is very excited to get back to work after a gap of few months.

Gorgeous actress Sukirti Kandpal who has entertained the audience with her acting skills in many shows like Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, Dill Mill Gayye, Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai is all set to come back on screens with the upcoming season of her previous show Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai...  Ajab Sa Risk Hai. It will be a treat for her fans to watch Sukirti act on TV screens again. Sukirti shares about how she enjoyed her vacations, her excitement for the upcoming season of the show and much more in conversation with TellyBuzz.

Here it is what Sukirti has to share...

When we asked Sukirti about how did she spend her spare time when she was not shooting for the show Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai season 1 which ended recently, she said, "We are shooting on and off for the upcoming season. But yes I am getting ample of time for myself and I am spending time with my family members and friends. Also recently I had been to Kovalam and Delhi to spend some time and enjoy my holidays. This spare time is much relaxing and I am enjoying all this while too. Honestly sometimes I do get bored as I am very much used to working (smiles). But I am also happy with the fact that I am getting to do all those things that I couldn't do when I was busy with shooting."

Sukirti says that she is very much excited for the upcoming season of her show, "I am very much excited for the season 2 of our show Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai. It is going to come with a fresh story line and is being creatively managed. It has been a good break for all actors as we are refreshed to come back after a gap of few months again on screens."

She likes the concept of seasons coming up for the shows very much, "Yes, I like the concept of coming up with seasons of the shows. Season break gives actors as well as the entire production team a relief from the hectic work who work round the clock when the show is on air. The idea of season shows is just fantastic. I think that most of the shows should come up with seasons," says Sukirti.

In the meanwhile Sukirti also got many offers for the shows too and she said, "Well, I have signed a contract with Life OK channel, so I am very happy being a part of this channel itself. But yes, I am getting many offers which I cannot take at the moment, neither do I regret on it."

The shoot of season 1 of the show Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Rish Hai was very much enjoyed by her, "I enjoyed the season 1 of Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Rish Hai a lot. It was a good time at the shoot, our working schedule was not stressful much and that is why we used to enjoy more. What makes us happy is that the audience appreciated our work and they are eagerly waiting for the season 2 of the show to come up soon. This encouragement and appreciation gives us the strength to put forth our best shot," says Sukirti.

Well, very truly said, the audience has not only showered their love on actors but also has appreciated the fabulous work of the production house for the show Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai. We wish the team of the show all the very best for the upcoming season.

Krishma Solanki

Edited by mire220 - 10 years ago
mire220 thumbnail
https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/17351-i-am-scared-of-doing-wrong-deeds-in-life-lovleen-kaur.htm

"I am scared of doing wrong deeds in life" - Lovleen Kaur

"I am scared of doing wrong deeds in life" - Lovleen Kaur

TellyBuzz brings to you the Spooky and Uncanny column with Lovleen Kaur who believes in supernatural and is not scared of any horror stories...

TellyBuzz brings to you the Spooky and Uncanny column with your favorite Telly stars and tries to find out their beliefs in supernatural and their brush with the uncanny! This week we have Lovleen Kaur with us, who was popularly known for playing the role of Rano in Life OK's Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai.

Let's find out what Lovleen Kaur has to share with us...

Do you believe in supernatural?

Yes, I believe!

Craziest horror story you have ever heard as a kid?

I have heard a lot but I can't remember any. I am never scared of such things.

Have you ever had a brush with uncanny?

When I was 5-6 yrs. old and living in Jammu, I had seen something unusual in Jammu. I don't actually remember whether it was real or a dream. I saw a bride passing by me while I was going to the washroom. I was scared to see that bride.

When have you been the most scared?

I have never been scared of anything but yes I am scared of doing wrong deeds in life.

Favorite horror movie?

Insidious and The Devil's Backbone.

Horror dare?

No, I haven't tried any. 

Anwesha Kamal

mire220 thumbnail

Telly calendar 2014 to be shot in Malaysia with the addition of few popular TV faces http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/telly-calendar-2014-be-shot-malaysia-the-addition-of-few-popular-tv-faces

News

Telly calendar 2014 to be shot in Malaysia with the addition of few popular TV faces

12 Nov 2013 06:29 PM | TellychakkarTeam

The very popular Telly calendar produced by Marinating films will now move abroad for its 2014 issue. And the place chosen to shoot this picturesque calendar is Malaysia.

Says Producer Sunny Arora, "We will shoot in 24 iconic locations all over Malaysia i.e. Petronas Twin towers, Formula 1 race course, floating mosque, local bazaars, water parks etc."

Among the 12 small screen beauties, eight will be from last year's line-up that includes Sana Khan, Ragini Khanna, Pooja Gor, Barkha Bisht, Sara Khan, Divyanka Tripathi, Rucha Hasbnis and Krystle Dsouza. The new entries for this year's calendar will be Nach Baliye 6 contestant Asha Negi, Tina Dutta, Rati Pandey and Adah Khan. These fresh faces will replace Shweta Tiwari, Pooja Gor, Chahatt Khanna and Mouni Roy.

When asked to explain the inclusion of the new names and dropping of some old names, Sunny said, "We have to bring in fresh faces any way. Plus the selection of fresh names depended a lot on social media connect. We received around 25000 requests to include Asha. I did not even know who she was, as there are some many shows around. I guess younger and more popular faces seem to be the new norm."

Talking about the shoot Sunny says, "As part of the international feel, the production values will be higher. Also the clothes, jewellery and accessories will be extremely classy. The Indian garments will be designed by Bawree and western by Ananya Arora. The main aim of this calendar is to show that our TV stars can also be very glamorous. Till now haute couture was reserved only for Bollywood but keeping in mind TV sensibilities, there will be no skin show, but the entire look will be high fashion just like any international fashion mags."

Giving more details he said, "The shoot will take place between 19 -27 November. Most girls will be in Far East for three to four days, but Krystle and Asha being with daily show and Nach Baliye respectively will be there just for two days. The main aim is for all of us to take a holiday and let your hair down; the shoot will happen between all the fun."

The calendar will be launched on 23 December (2013).

Edited by mire220 - 10 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail

http://www.urlremoved/i-love-exchange-wardrobe-cameron-diaz-sukriti-kandpal/

"I would love to exchange my wardrobe with Cameron Diaz!" - Sukriti Kandpal

The very popular and prettySukriti Kandpal, better known as Simran' from Life OK's Kaisa Yeh ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai, shares with urlremoved her take on style and fashion!

How would you describe your style?

My style is classy, smart and anything that is comfortable to wear. I only wear clothes that suit my petite body type, and nothing funky and over the top.

What are you most comfortable in?

I love wearing pretty dresses and jumpsuits as they look really good on me and I am most comfortable in them too. I also love wearing jeans with a tucked in shirt which I truly feel complete in.

Which clothing brands do you prefer?

Zara for casuals, Be Be for their pretty gowns, FCUK and Burberry for their nice dresses. I also shop at Veromoda occasionally and Miss Selfriges and Jaspal which is a huge brand in Bangkok.

What will you never be caught dead in?

Those huge bogo sized pants and peasant tops! They just don't look good!

What is a major fashion blunder for you?

People not wearing clothes according to their body type, as that definitely doesn't look good.

If given a chance, with whom would you like to exchange your wardrobe?

I would love to exchange my wardrobe with Cameron Diaz! As she is always dressed so well!

Which is the most prized possession in your wardrobe?

I have this collection of bags, belts and shoes which match and so go well with anything I wear. Even if it is something very simple. So they are definitely prized possessions for me.

Which is your favourite shopping destination in the city as well as abroad?

Bangkok, Dubai and London are awesome shopping destinations abroad! And in Bombay, Its Palladium Phoenix.

What is the next thing on your shopping list?

A very pretty white Knot dress from Burberry which I am hoping fits me. So that's what I am looking at buying next.

Writer:Rhea Parekh