Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai Article Archives - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Simran dead or alive?

http://www.gr8mag.com/posts.php?id=1558

Siddhant Cinevision's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai - Ajab Sa Risk Hai on Life OK is back with an all new season with lots of twist and turns.
The show which left the viewers wondering on how Simran will be back in the show as a ghost, we bring you the further track of the show. Earlier we had seen that Simran was unsuccessful in winning the hearts of all the family members even though she tried her best. Her worst enemy in the house, Lahori Bua (Mona Ambegaonkar) tried her best to get her out of the house however when she was unsuccessful she made the final attack on her. After so much of tragedy in the show, in recent episodes we see that Simran is back as a ghost and is scaring her bua to get the truth out of her mouth. But if sources are to be believed we hear that Simran is not dead she is just trying to scare bua and open the eyes of her family members.

This show definitely has a lot of spice for its viewers. Will Simran make her way in the house? And will the bua be punished for her crime? Keep watching to know more about what will happen next.

-Sherel Fernandes

2013 - Vivacious Vamps of the Year

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/2013-vivacious-vamps-of-the-year

2013 - Vivacious Vamps of the Year

12 Dec 2013 07:01 PM | TellychakkarTeam

TV shows work for quite a number of reasons. Along with romance, comedy, and drama, there has to be some dhishoom dhishoom to spice up the daily lives of not just the show's characters but also the viewers. And here comes the job of the vamps of TV, who gain immense popularity via their vivacious ominous portrayal of characters.

And Tellychakkar.com here presents the list of the Top Vamps of the Year (2013) who have impressed the audience with their mean acts. If not for them, there would be no fights and no tears, so all hail the vamps!!!

Read about the best of the best vamps on TV and vote for your favourite. (List in alphabetical order)

Lahori Bua (Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai) - You can imagine the type of anguish and hatred this woman has who spent most of her life in jail for killing her husband. Played by senior actor Mona Ambegaonkar in this Siddhant Cinevision product on Life OK, the woman has stood against her family and killed her father and niece to quench her thirst for revenge. She is scary and really wicked.

TellyChakkar 16h
Vote for the Best Vamp of the Year

http://www.tellychakkar.com/fun-zone/poll/vote-the-best-vamp-of-the-year

Mona Ambegaonkar  as Lohariii !!!!
👏

Mona Ambegaonkar leave Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk ?

Mona Ambegaonkar
Mona Ambegaonkar

Mona Ambegaonkar who was playing a powerful character of Rajveer's (Gaurav Bajaj) bua in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk, may leave the show.

According to our source, "The show which has come up with its season 2 highlighting the Bua's character but unfortunately there's another side to the story that is Mona is all set to leave the show as she is not happy with the story the way it is working. Mona has already put down her paper."

We contacted Mona who denied the news of leaving the show.

Ranjini Nair
Author : Sherel Fernandes

Edited by mire220 - 10 years ago

A year after Nirbhaya's incident, do you feel safe? 

A year after Nirbhaya's incident, do you feel safe?

Monday, December 16, 2013 | 4:09:33 PM

It's one year past the horrible Nirbhaya incident in Delhi which shook the nation. After many protests there were promises of safety measures introduced for women, but our telly actresses opine that they still don't feel safe...

16th December 2012, a day which none of us want to remember as this was the day when a young girl in Delhi was brutally gang raped and after battling her life for many days, she died an unjustified death in a foreign country where she was apparently sent for treatment. It was an incident which shook the nation and people from all over gathered to register their protest across the nation. Its been one year since the incident now and all the promises of safeguarding the rights of women in India seem to be just promises since we still see so many incidents happening all over and none of the girls feel safe even now.

While the common girl on the roads feels unsafe TellyBuzz quizzed some of our Telly actresses who sometimes have to travel at odd hours too to know whether they feel safe now. Many of our actresses are originally from other cities so we also asked them about the difference being in Mumbai as compared to their respective hometowns when it comes to safety of girls especially during late night. 

Loveleen Kaur Sasan, currently seen in Life OK's Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai set a brave example when she along with another friend of her's fought thugs even as a crowd watched on: "I don't feel safe at all. Recently, I have faced eve teasing in front of a huge crowd but none amongst them came forward and helped me rather they all were enjoying watching whatever was going on there with me as if some movie was happening."  

Loveleen, who hails from Jammu & Kashmir feels scared living in Mumbai. She says, "I hail from Jammu & Kashmir and I feel much safer there as no one comes out after 9 pm and everything shuts down after 9 pm. I am very much scared living in Mumbai especially since the time that eve teasing incident has happened with me. This can happen with anyone and even little girls of 5-6 years of age are not safe. I have now started carrying a pepper spray along with me for my safety." 

We at TellyBuzz feel that we should not forget Nirbhaya's incident and at the same time gather courage to fight any untoward incident that may happen with you! Stay safe and be on guard!

Anwesha Kamal

Edited by mire220 - 16 December 2013 at 6:47am Edited by mire220 - 10 years ago

Features

Telly actors select the Best Shows of 2013

2 hours ago | TellychakkarTeam

With hardly two weeks remaining for the year 2013 to pass off, we decided to talk to some of your favourite TV celebs and ask them about the shows they liked the most this year.

So as part of our Year Ender series, let's find out which were the best shows of 2013 according to them.

Sukirti Kandpal: I feel Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev (Life OK) is the best show of this year as this is the only show that has a different concept and educates people about the most celebrated Lord in India while most of the others are ones that have been repeated. Mahadev has definitely struck a chord with the audience.

Do let us know about your favourite show in the comment section below!!!

Edited by mire220 - 16 December 2013 at 6:27am
TellyChakkar hat einen Link geteilt.
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/
life-ok-completes-two-years-head-ajit-thakur-talks-about-the-channels-journey-and-future

News

Life OK completes two years; Head Ajit Thakur talks about the channel's journey and future plans

3 hours ago | TellychakkarTeam

Running successfully and charming its viewers with distinguished shows on television, Life OK today (18 December 2013) has completed two successful years in business.

Expressing his happiness, Ajit Thakur, General Manager, Life OK said, "Today, we feel tired and inspired. Tired because of the hard work we have put in this competitive industry and inspired because we stuck to what we wanted to do. When I first joined Life OK, I was given the responsibility to level-up Life OK as one of the biggest rivals to Star Plus, our parent channel."

"We started Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev to revive the mythological genre which was almost dead two years back and now we can see the change. Synonymous to that is Hatim, our new launch, where we are making an attempt to revive the fantasy space," he added.

With its out of the ordinary line-up of shows on television, Ajit is of the opinion that every channel presents the regular saas-bahu drama, but Life OK has consistently experimented with new concepts thereby presenting its viewers something unique and distinguished.

Ajit attempts to bring in a larger change in Life OK and he joined the channel with an aim to deliver something which was more than just entertainment.

"We decided not to run a single saas-bahu show on our channel which in-turn posed a bigger risk for us. In an attempt to present something unique, if one show was a hit, the other three were failing. I do not have something against the saas-bahu genre but I believe there are other enlightening ways of presenting a drama."

Tellychakkar.com wanted clarity on what went wrong with few shows such as The Bachelorette India and Do Dil Ek Jaan which did not work for the channel.

Ajit shared with a smile, "Look, we had to take a leap in Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai because we had to make way for The Bachelorette India. We could have just got-away by featuring a singing-dancing show but we did not. We also made sure of not aping the American show, The Bachelor and focused on progressive society trends where a woman gets to choose her mate. Also though it did not do well in India, the show was a big hit in the international markets namely UK, US and Canada. With regards to Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai, I am sure it will do good with interesting tracks lined-up. Unfortunately, Do Dil Ek Jaan did not do very well, but thanks to the loyal fan base the show has created, the producer (Nautanki Telefilms) has faith and we have given it a second chance. We have to be open to experimenting or else we will be left with nothing but singing dancing and usual daily soaps on Life OK."

On what does the channel plan in the coming year? "Well, we will make a bigger impact. We plan to launch six new shows of different genres, some of them being international adaptations and period dramas. So stay hooked to Life OK."

Sounds interesting!!! We wish Life OK a blooming future with its exclusive and unique line-up of shows.

Dolphin Dwivedi to enter Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... as the new girl in ...

News

Dolphin Dwivedi to enter Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... as the new girl in Rajveer's life

12 Dec 2013 01:52 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai (Siddhant Cinevision) will now see the entry of a negative parallel lead in actress Dolphin Dwivedi, who has been part of episodics in Adaalat, Savdhan India, Bhoot Aaya to name a few.

As per the ongoing track, Lohari Bua (Mona Ambegaonkar) wants to get rid of Simran (Sukirti Kandpal) from Rajveer's (Gaurav S Bajaj) life and get him re-married. However, the entire family is against this idea.

In the coming track, Bua will chalk out a plan to get a new girl in Rajveer's life. Talented actress Dolphin Dwivedi will play this role. Though she will look to be a nice character, she will have negative shades to portray and will be more evil than what Lahori is seen to be.

A source tells us that Rajveer who is now in a state of depression and has also lost his memory will soon be on the road to recovery, courtesy a new girl in his life. This character, essayed by Dolphin will be introduced in the track as the girl who helped Rajveer come out of his mental condition. Bua will also tell the family that Rajveer has gone ahead and married her. However, the fact will be that all that happened in the life of Rajveer would have taken place when he was in the memory loss state. As a result of this, he will accept this new girl as his wife, but lose his memory about Simran.

When contacted, Dolphin confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I will soon enter Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai. I will be the new girl in Rajveer's life. However, I cannot talk much about it."

We hear that Dolphin will start shoot sometime next week.

Divyanka, Pooja go glam for Telly Calendar 2014

After two successful years, Telly Calendar will have an international feel with 12 popular small-screen actresses, including Divyanka Tripathy and Pooja Gor, shooting in their glamorous avatars in Malaysia for the 2014 edition.

Autoreparatur
Autoreparaturen in Ihrer Nhe: Finden Sie das beste Angebot!
autoreparatur.autoscout24.de
Sunday, December 22, 2013 | 5:24:04 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: IANS  |   16 Comments  |  697 Views

After two successful years, Telly Calendar will have an international feel with 12 popular small-screen actresses, including Divyanka Tripathy and Pooja Gor, shooting in their glamorous avatars in Malaysia for the 2014 edition.

The entire team was off to Malaysia to shoot for the calendar, an initiative of Marinating Films.

"I am confident and excited for Telly Calendar 2014. Like every year, the calendar features 12 most famous female faces of the Indian Television Industry in their most alluring avatar. The backdrop is set in Malaysia adding charisma to the whole look of the calendar," Anand Mishra, director, Marinating Films, said in a statement.

The 2014 calendar also features Krystle DSouza, Asha Negi, Rati Pandey, Sara Khan, Rucha Hasabnis, Sukirti Kandpal, Ada Khan, Barkha Bisht, Tina Dutta and Sana Khan, who add oomph factor to it in their sensational avatar.

"We have received appreciation for our earlier calendars by the industry and it inspired us to go international and add an oomph quotient to our calendar this year," said Sunny Arora, director Marinating Films.

"Transforming the actors in a modern avatar with class, elegance and glamor, we aim at creating a brand with the popularity of Telly Calendar," he added.

www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/18172-divyanka-pooja-go-glam-for-telly-calendar-2014.htm

credit link: Andromeda001 !!!

Mona Ambegaonkar quits Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai after huge jhamela; Sudha Chandran to step in as Lohari Bua http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/mona-ambegaonkar-quits-life-oks-kaisa-yeh-ishq-hai-after-huge-jhamela-sudha-chandran-step

News

Mona Ambegaonkar quits Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai after huge jhamela; Sudha Chandran to step in as Lohari Bua

22 min ago | TellychakkarTeam

Actress Mona Ambegaonkar, who is seen as the vampish Lohari Bua in Siddhant Cinevisions' Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai on Life OK, will no longer be playing the coveted role!!

Yes, you heard it right!! Mona apparently has run into some major issues with the production house, post which she decided to put in her papers.

So what's the problem? Well, as per a source Mona came across as a tough nut to handle on the sets. Her never-ending demands of getting the best' treatment actually put the entire team in problem. She had been threatening to quit the show for some time now. However, things grew worse when Producer Manish Goswami complained about her unprofessional attitude to the CINTAA. This long ordeal was brought to an end by CINTAA who ordered Mona to serve a notice period of three months, instead of the usual one month. And Mona, abiding to the order did serve her notice period and is now out of the show.

We contacted Mona to ask her about the reason for getting out of the show and she specified, "I am out of the show owing to incompatibility."

When we queried her about the issues she faced with the production house, she told us, "Whatever you have heard from your source', you must ask that source' to also confirm it. I do not respond to nameless sources'.

Having said this, she stressed on the fact that she has quit Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai. "All I can say is that I have quit the show. My exit date was decided well in advance. It was the 30th of December 2013. What the production is doing now is no concern of mine nor am I interested in finding out. I am done with the project and how they decide to take it further is entirely up to them."

Guess this is the anger that's speaking!!

Our attempts to get in touch with Producer Manish Goswami to get his comment on the same proved futile as he is presently out of the country.

We also sent out a text message to Ajit Thakur, General Manager, Life OK but did not get any revert till the time of fileing the story.

Now that the problem is done and dusted, the million dollar question is - Who will replace Mona to play the important character of Lohari Bua?

Well, we have the answer right here.

Talented actress Sudha Chandran who is known for her challenging vampish roles on television has been roped in to play the character now. As per our source, she starts shooting from mid - January 2014. Sudha has not been seen on Hindi TV for sometime (last was a cameo in Saubhagyavati Bhava).

With this news in hand, we contacted Sudha who confirmed her entry in the show stating, "Yes, I am looking forward to playing the role of Lohari Bua. Mona Ambegaonkar has done an excellent job in Season 1, and I took this up as I liked the character. I have done many sophisticated negative roles, but this is for the first time I will don a rustic look, speaking typical Haryanvi language. This is a challenge in itself for me."

When asked about any apprehensions about stepping into the show amidst controversies related to Mona's exit, and she said, "Well, this is news to me. I do not even know that there were problems. You are the first to tell me. I have earlier worked with Manish Goswami in Chashme Baddoor for Zee TV. I have a good working relation with him, and that is what matters for me."

Well, one's loss is another's gain!! We wish you luck, Sudha.

;):)

"I always wanted to do this role!" - Sudha Chandran

The talented veteran actress Sudha Chandran says she had planned to do Hindi serials in 2014 and is happy to start off as Lahori bua, a role she had always liked!

The talented dancer - actress who has been highly appreciated for her acting skills has been missing from the small screen for a long time now. While she is most famous for her role as Ramoladevi Sikcand in Kahin Kisi Roz, Sudha's appearances in Hindi TV shows have reduced.

However, all that is set to change with her coming in as Lahori Bua in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai replacing Mona Ambegaonkar. In the role which demands a total rural image, Sudha says it will be a challenge, "In my entire TV career, I have not done anything which is so rural. The character and the setting is typical Haryanvi and so is the language along with the slang. It is not easy to adapt but I am following each episode to know it better. I have also realized that all the actors in the show are excellent and the foundation of the show is too good. Adding to it, I am stepping into someone else's shoes so it is a huge challenge but I am not scared, rather looking forward to it."

While others are talking about it, Sudha is not bothered about replacing Mona Ambegoankar in the show and says, "Actors are getting replaced all the time and I am not going to get into why I am replacing somebody? Today even lead actors get replaced and the show moves on. Sometimes if you have a genuine problem it is better to separate amicably as a professional and it is not a big issue. As an actor you go with a lot of expectations just like when I did when I did Jhilmil Sitaaron ka Aangan Hoga on Sahara TV which was supposed to be based on the film Ghar Jamai. However, when the film is serialized the form of characters, the dimensions change and when I was not happy with it even I opted to quit. So when the makers of Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... came to me I wanted to know exactly what was it about. When they narrated the story to me I realized it was a pivotal character."

Furthermore, Sudha says that she had always liked Mona as an actor, "I had seen the show earlier too and I must say Mona has done a fantastic job playing Lahori bua. When the first look of that character was out, many people thought it was me and since then I always wanted to do this role as I loved the character. I have always liked Mona as an actor and whatever happened between her and the production house is there problem and I don't want to get into that. It all depends on different opinions and on a one on one basis. As far as I am concerned, I have worked with Manish Goswami earlier in Zee TV's Chashme Badddor and I have been in the industry for 27 long years and consider myself to be a professional actor who keeps her commitment."

Sudha feels there is lots of potential in the role and areas still to be explored by the character in the story, "I am told that later Lahori will become a politician and sit in the panchayat so I see a lot of scope for the character. I am told only her eyes will speak and there are lots of twists and turns to be expected. I am going to the role without any preoccupied ideas since I don't want to get stuck up in a mold and I would rather start on a blank slate. I have decided to leave myself into the director's hands and be a director's actor."

While Sudha is not being seen in Hindi serials off late, she is very much busy with her commitments down South. She is at present doing the Tamil remake of Star Plus's hit show Saath Nibhana Saathiya where she plays the role of Kokilaben. She is also judging a multi-talented reality show for kids on Asianet which she enjoys doing a lot, "The first 15 days of my month I'm in Chennai shooting for the Tamil serial and the talent reality show and now the 2nd half of the month I will be shooting for Kaisa Yeh... However, people have been asking me about why I am staying away from Hindi shows and I had decided to come back in 2014. I am most happy that I got this offer so soon. I believe that if you have positive thinking then what you feel and what you believe in comes back to you. It is a great way to start a new year!" ends Sudha on a positive note.

Seema Khot Mattoo

Edited by mire220 - 03 January 2014 at 5:37am

link :

"I always wanted to do this role!" - Sudha Chandran