Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update-25/03/13 The Blue Eyed Boy...

Posted: 11 years ago
\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

ill be updating on behalf of Sia
Here is your update๐Ÿ˜Š

The episode begins with Mahadev asking Parvati to shut her eyes.

Parvati shuts her eyes,and is traumatized on what she sees and asks Mahadev who is he?.

Mahadev says he is that one who is there,at the same time he isnt there(awesome dialogue,but i dont remember much of it).Parvati stares at him confused and then leaves.

Mahadev looks at her walking away,and says that i reside in you,you are my Shakti and i am your Shiv-You reside in me and i in you.

Parvati back at the palace is disturbed and ponders over Mahadevs words,and asks Mena to let her be alone.

Meanwhile Jalandhar grows up into a young boy(blue eyes and disco dhoti-mind you๐Ÿ˜‰).Jalandhars adoptive mother is looking for him and asks him where he went-he says he went to get pearls for her.

Little Jalandhar sees an entourage of Devtas and asks who are they,his mother tells him they are Devtas,the very ones who recklessly killed her children(errr...eggs๐Ÿ˜†) and asks him to stay away from them.Jalandhar keeps looking at them.

Meanwhile Indradev(as usual) is worried about his throne*facepalm*,and tells Brihaspati to think of Swarga rather than Mahadev-Parvati's little love story๐Ÿคฃ.

Indradev says that Mahadev had warned him after killing Trishina,he would have to face the consequences,and recalls how Mahadevs energy creates a child on contact with the sea and how that child maybe a threat to his throne.Indra decides to go and see the child.

Meanwhile at Himavans palace,Mena informs Mahadev of how Parvati is restless and wants to be alone.Mahadev says they are moving in the right direction.The fact that Parvati wants time to herself signals that she is close to wanting to know the truth about herself.

Mena asks then how will they get Parvati back-Mahadev replies through Yama,Niyama,Aasana,Pranayama,Pratyahara,Dharana,Dhyaana,Saamadhi-i.e Ashtanga Yoga.(check this awesome post by Mahagyaani Meenakshi Devi๐Ÿ˜‰).Ashtanga yoga

Narayan arrives and Mahadev apologises for Parvati not doing his pooja.Vishnu doesnt mind and says its through this that the world will get to know of Ashtanga Yoga.

Meanwhile Indradev along with Brihaspati go to see lil Jalandhar,on the way thier chariot gets stuck.Indradev angrily screams at everyone to help him.

Jalandhar and his mother watch from far away,Jalandhar wants to go and help but his mother refuses to let him go saying that guy isnt just a Devta,he is Devraj Indra-Stay away from him๐Ÿ˜†.

But Jalandhar goes anyway and pushes the chariot ahead.Indradev realizes that this little boy is none other than an Ansh of Shiva himself.

At Himavans palace,Mahadev tells them that now Parvati will by and by go on the route they want her too.They should leave her alone and let her question herself,through that she will attain self realization.
Precap:-
Parvati is angered when she recalls Mahadevs words of her not knowing herself.Mahadev sends Ganesha to guide Parvati.

cheers
shruti

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

blue eyed boy, disco dhoti ๐Ÿ˜†
well you all wanted parvati to ask kaun hai aap and she asked bingo
Disco dhoti take was too good. Kitna matching haina the eyes and the dhoti.  ๐Ÿ˜†
But how does he grow up and start dressing up like Mahadev I think Matsyakanya will do good in finding him the perfect wardrobe. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ashtanga Yog thanks to Minaxi was good to read and know but why does Ganesh have to be part of everything which is beyond me. He is used anywhere and everywhere. ๐Ÿ˜•
thanx cant wait to see it... 
Why is this mermaid walking around on land? What happened to her fish half? ๐Ÿ˜†
thanx for the update..nice to see Mahadev trying to woo Parvati...she deserves sum amt of wooing after all the hardwork she has put in till date..Indra being Indra did not fail to disappoint wid his one-track mind..he can actually get into the Guinness book for having the least number of active thoughts in a person..lol..
Mermaid...Yeah, I thought it's a New Trend... But, Errmm It's looking like a Sky-Diver without parachute! Now, what will happen to Swimming !!
@ shruti, thanks for the update, please no gyani word for me, ๐Ÿ˜ณ
The Blue boy looks good, Indra will be worried after seeing him๐Ÿ˜†
The Yoga part, realisation should better be left to Shivji & Paravti. Ganesh should be avoided atleast in this aspect.

Originally posted by anu rulz

thanx for the update..nice to see Mahadev trying to woo Parvati...she deserves sum amt of wooing after all the hardwork she has put in till date..Indra being Indra did not fail to disappoint wid his one-track mind..he can actually get into the Guinness book for having the least number of active thoughts in a person..lol..

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Lol ๐Ÿ˜ƒ lol