•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I feel a bit bad for Sohum who can't express his feelings or even be nice to Bani...lest he blurts out everything.
It's so common to feel like that when one likes someone...whether you're a boy or girl. 

Feeling anxious for Bani - I hope she does not end up like Rano.
I don't think Sohum minds it much that he isn't able to talk with Bani khul k. Usually when you like someone, it's that much more difficult to be candid with them. Filhaal toh he seems to be happy being able to just look at her from afar. 😆 I think he himself wants to have all his affairs in order before he even hints at what his feeling for her are. 
it happens alot...to guys and girls...i guess girls mostly tho, as its difficult for them to hide their feelings...guys can still cover up somehow loll

i was just watching that last scene from fridays episode again, where bani asks soham for his help to fix the helicopter...i was looking at sohams face, it seemed like he had sooo many butterflies in his stomach, he was sooo nervous...but still keeping a straight face and trying his best not to look at her...soon as she left, he felt so relieved and just smiled..it was so cute..hehe...thats happened to me so much 😆