NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
MasterChef is something that I have followed across all seasons and this season is already looking interesting and challenging! 😊

Also love the fact that Vikas Khanna still continues to be on the show ðŸ˜ģe

But personally, I thought the weekend time slot from the earlier seasons better suited the format of the show.. One episode needs to completely show the workings of the day.. This format and 30 min slot where a single day contest gets broken over multiple episodes breaks the continuity and the thrill of the show..

How I wish that it was back on the 1 hr weekend slot 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That what I wanted I prefer weekend slot...:)
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My friend IPL-6 is near & this time MC & IPL will be clash.

So, if they will put it at weekend slot,it will be failure in TRPs.

Kitchen is connected with daily life, so it's perfect to put it weekly slot instead of weekend.

And TRPs are very decent in 1ST & 2Nd week with this new looking timings.

Even original season of MC-Australia is daily from MC-India came.

suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I completely agree on this, 1 hr slot was much better than 30 mins..
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i guess it's only me who is enjoying that masterchef is coming 5 days a week rather than just 2 days !!!! 😆

i feel it's a good move by starplus, but let's see how they execute it through out the season and how it will be received by trp audience !!!!

i guess few of international formats of MC have also been daily shows and are well received, yes, i am talking about very successful masterchef Australia !!!!
hope MCI3 also does well.

so far, i am enjoying the show !!!!
😊

Edited by Queen22 - 11 years ago
NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My concern is that work days, there is a high chance of me missing the show and I still dont know if it gets repeat telecast late in the night..

Weekends work better that way..

Great that the show has opened to great TRPs.. specially that it is contesting Balika Vadhu on Colors on the same slot... but then the later has completely lost its charm lately due to the replacement... Good for our chefs I guess
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
1 more reason c'd b that STAR doesnt ve any other competitive show that they can put in that death slot prime time 8. Earlier they had IPKKND but they still dont ve a viable replacement. Hence prob this experiment to c if it works out ðŸ˜Š
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NoComments

My concern is that work days, there is a high chance of me missing the show and I still dont know if it gets repeat telecast late in the night..

Weekends work better that way..

Great that the show has opened to great TRPs.. specially that it is contesting Balika Vadhu on Colors on the same slot... but then the later has completely lost its charm lately due to the replacement... Good for our chefs I guess

Well concern is bit different, for each and every challenge result we have to wait till next day that's quite annoying ðŸ˜Ą
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also think it was better in weekend with 1hr
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think the channel has played their cards right, & it is seen from the fact that the show is giving some really tough competition to the 8 pm slot shows.
But on the downfall I also agree that show should be telecasted for 1 hr, as the viewers stomach's are not full by watching for just half an hour,