Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

Sanskaar Frustration Thread

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Sanskaar Frustration Thread

Please discuss your frustration with the storyline/characters etc. in this topic. However, please keep in mind that all rules are still in place. That means no bashing, swearing, instigating or the use of inappropriate language.

Please limit your frustration to this thread. Any further topics found discussing one's frustration will be locked and redirected here.

We hope for your co-operation.

-SDAK Development Team-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovelySoni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for opening this Sdak frustration thread. I wish cv's will go through this thread and will try to work hard on improvising of the script. Till now Sdak was a big let down, hope atleast from now they shape up the character's of the show well and utilize their talent. I just hate the cv's of the Sdak show.
Edited by lovelysoni - 11 years ago
ktym thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for this thread...Just want YM out of this crap show...
Enough of this drama...hate SDAK😡 ðŸ˜¡
LovelySoni. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ktym

Thanks for this thread...Just want YM out of this crap show...

Enough of this drama...hate SDAK😡 ðŸ˜¡

I want jay also out of this crap show along with YM, Cv's are just wasting the talent and hardwork of actors. Me too hating the SDAK to the core.😡
ktym thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: lovelysoni

I want jay also out of this crap show along with YM, Cv's are just wasting the talent and hardwork of actors. Me too hating the SDAK to the core.😡

Don worry soon it will be out because Chanchan is already on air...and this crap show sucks...
LovelySoni. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ktym

Don worry soon it will be out because Chanchan is already on air...and this crap show sucks...

I watched chhan chhan today n it was awesome, why don't cv's of SDAK think differently like others, yeah hoping SDAK goes off air soon.
hey there was no WU for yesterday's episode. Could you please tell me what happended as I my husband is so much irritated by this show that he changes the channels so i on follow the WU on this forum😭 please update someone..

the show has double standards...and is preaching the wrong message..
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The show was supposed to be a Sanskaar show but initially turned out to be a Saas Bahu saga were Jay Soni who plays Kishan will be side lined in the future.
I still watch the show as Jay Soni is there in the show and Bhoomi is also good.

Thank you 
.FearlessSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sdak  sucks like hell ðŸ¤¢
can't tolerate  this crap show..
have stopped watching it.. 
jay's talent is seriously  being wasted in this show...
i hate kishen character too ..
kishan is a terrible copy of ishaan character ðŸ¤¢
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I Hate this show so much...I was Lots of Exception From this show ...But Swapna mam prove me wrong...Jay soni And yashashri Masurkar both r very Strong  character ...done Fabulous  Acting of their Previous show...but what happen here not looking Fresh acting ...poor story line...just like rushing the Track...having lil twist but no use...
till now i m not understand why there the Bharti character 😕...yashashri is very good actress if they understand the actor talent then the Story line be different with the High TRP ...
I thought the SDAK kind of Different  than the Saas bahu Melodrama...Again i was wrong ...SDAK on the way of the Saas bahu melodrama...and i hate this ...

1.Story line so poor 
2.confuse about the character
3.Not Looking Fresh Acting
4.waist of  jay and yashashri Talent 

now Swpan mam to understand their big competition for 9 pm slot ...atter CC also increase if they not improve the Story line then TRp also DRop as well as the high chance  go off the air ...