Sanskaar Frustration Thread - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Worst show on tv ryt now ...my bad luck is that i had to watch this show for my fav yashu but she is also not there so no reason to tolerate this show...how mean and selfish all family members are no one cared about bharti no one goes to ask about her well being ...she is shattered but no one goes to her to console her ...boring show with crap characters
Originally posted by .Sarita.

Worst show on tv ryt now ...my bad luck is that i had to watch this show for my fav yashu but she is also not there so no reason to tolerate this show...how mean and selfish all family members are no one cared about bharti no one goes to ask about her well being ...she is shattered but no one goes to her to console her ...boring show with crap characters
agree with u , worst show I ever seen in my life n credit goes to dat dumb cvs...how stupid they cn be to not encash YMs popularity n not using her talent...n wht they wana show, its 3 months show started but till date they themselves don't know wht they want to show with bharati's charactor...urghhh...hate dis show :((

100000000000000000 % agree

No one are worried for bharti...Nicely enjoying the gruha pravesh of their new bahu...😡 and upar se they are not revealing the truth that they misunderstood jay-bhoomi's marriage as jay-bharti's...😡

I also stopped watching this show...Will start watching ChaChan...

SADK started off well...but it turned out to be crappy Saas-bahu torture..., pariksha ...😡
They are portraying our Indian cuture in wrong way.

the thing is the story also looks stale..if they had started such a serial twenty thirty years back then it would be a major hit..these days people keep moving from country to country all the time for work etc..the world is becoming smaller and coming closer..so all these atrocities shown do not happen in todays world of whats app and skype where u can speak with everyone across the globe everyday ..thie internet is used even in emote villages these days...
Originally posted by sunitaganguly

9 p.m slot is such a hard to get slot in a popular channel  like colors TV..

and The cvs/director/PH of sanskaar have wasted the slot completely ..waste of good acting talents of Jai soni /Yashashri/Aruna Irani  etc 

They have deviated a lot from the story with which they strarted and Now they are literally direction less ..

they are not knowing what to show under the name *sanskaar*

and Instead of showing progressive things they are showing all sort of 19 the century regressive things..

literally  dont know how they use their brains so well for extracting crappy tracks ..instead of 

channelising it for good creative tracks 

🤣

Edited by LovelySoni. - 11 years ago
Well, CVs put the last nail into Bharti's coffin...Now there is no way of recovering this butcherd character...

The rest of the show, isn't worth commenting on either...Waste of air time and talent!

Good Bye SDAK!!
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Well, CVs put the last nail into Bharti's coffin...Now there is no way of recovering this butcherd character...

The rest of the show, isn't worth commenting on either...Waste of air time and talent!

Good Bye SDAK!!
don't worry The cv's will revive the bharti character again as per their needs..

they did the same with jagdish character in balika vadhu...they degraded him so low and now they are reviving him...so dont worry the same would be tried here as well when need arises  and when there is no new track to be shown.also mayb all this bharti sneeking and peeking  into jaimi's private hugs could also mean she is trying to see whether they (especially jay) love each other...and she is being calculative and mayb in the end will put some sense in ansu baa that these two love ecah other and should never be separated...

Originally posted by Ash_Storyteller

don't worry The cv's will revive the bharti character again as per their needs..

they did the same with jagdish character in balika vadhu...they degraded him so low and now they are reviving him...so dont worry the same would be tried here as well when need arises  and when there is no new track to be shown.also mayb all this bharti sneeking and peeking  into jaimi's private hugs could also mean she is trying to see whether they (especially jay) love each other...and she is being calculative and mayb in the end will put some sense in ansu baa that these two love ecah other and should never be separated...

I really don't care what CVs want...I want Yashashri out of this show!...It's a waste of her talent and of all the other actors...It has a baseless story and is a boring show, which offers nothing to the viewers... 
Except to give some people a character to vent theri frustrations on...I would rather Yashashri was far far away from this mess...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 11 years ago