Sanskaar Frustration Thread - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Forum is almost dead😎...isn't its weird for newly launched show😆...CVs aur apane dimag ke taare chamakaon🤣 Look how much popular dis show is!!🤣
i am newbie and i am not even a regular viewer of this show
i used to watch it little but after Bhoomi's marriage i found it quite absurd...i really like the couple of this show...they look cute specially Bhoomi
till now what i have seen Bhoomi has to give some tests to prove herself a worthy bahu but why should only she give some test...why does not anyone asks the boy to give some test to prove himself a good husband (thankfully Jai seems to be a good husband)...i found the boy's mother really absurd in promo where she told Bhoomi to pass her tests...if she does not will she break off the marriage?
i hope this serial has shows some good things which show bright side of our society than all this roop of a bahu and how she should handle household chores
Originally posted by libsrocks

i am newbie and i am not even a regular viewer of this show
i used to watch it little but after Bhoomi's marriage i found it quite absurd...i really like the couple of this show...they look cute specially Bhoomi
till now what i have seen Bhoomi has to give some tests to prove herself a worthy bahu but why should only she give some test...why does not anyone asks the boy to give some test to prove himself a good husband (thankfully Jai seems to be a good husband)...i found the boy's mother really absurd in promo where she told Bhoomi to pass her tests...if she does not will she break off the marriage?
i hope this serial has shows some good things which show bright side of our society than all this roop of a bahu and how she should handle household chores

Your points are valid😊 None of us viewers like this test track and so many of us only got hooked onto this show for JaiMi and that I think is one of the strengths of this show. It was a love marriage and it happened without sacrifice and force shaadi nautankis and on its own terms. This is very rare in a TV serial where both is each other's first love and last love and they get married first time only. I thanked the CVs for this. I also thank the CVs for showing that not all sasumas are bad. Kishan's dadi is bad but the mother is almost angelic! She recognised Bhoomi's goodness and Kishan's love for his wife on the first day itself, something the pigheaded Ansuba cannot see or does not want to see. So they are showing a really nice saas bahu relation which is also unique to Indian dramas I feel. Then, they are showing what a real marriage is supposed to be like as Kishan is being nothing but totally hands on supportive to his wife and he really is the best onscreen husband I've seen in a long time (other being DABH's Suraj of course😳) And of course we JaiMi fans thank the CVs as they are giving us JaiMi scenes everyday😳 So there are some good plus points to this show. If they show Bhoomi winning this test track and then introduce a sensible track I think the show's standing may improve😊
Actually I don't want to comment anything which is negative to poison the story. My only request is never show a rape scene or such dirty thing make it worst. Already it lost the charm. such unity and affection were high profiles of the drama. its getting spoiled by a negative character like supriya kumari. I didn't like her acting in this nor in Bairi piya. because of sharad she got fame I think.