Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Ratan makes Ranvijay realise that he has hurt Veera by avoiding her after learning the truth. She tells him that Veera considers him as her god and feels protected in his presence, but he had deprived her of that protection for the past few days. Chaiji calls Ratan, a selfish mother for hurting Veera in the process of teaching a lesson to Ranvijay. Veera reveals that she and Ratan had played a drama to bring Ranvijay out of depression. Ranvijay and Chaiji apologise to Ratan.

Veera finds the lost rakhi. Baldev tries to provoke Ranvijay against Veera, but in vain. Ranvijay tells a story to Veera. As he mentions about a wishing well in his story, Veera wants to drop a coin in a well to make her wish come true. Ranvijay asks her to throw a coin into a bucket full of water, without seeing the bucket. He catches the coin thrown by Veera and drops it into the bucket. Veera wishes that her father should return home.

Ranvijay plans to go in search of Sampooran. He hugs Ratan before going to school. He gives a letter to Veera and asks her to give it to Ratan after the school. Kartaar accuses Nihal of trying to take Sampooran's place in Ratan's life. He orders Nihal to vacate his house. Balwant gives his jeep to Nihal and asks him to go to the city on an errand. Nihal gives a lift to Veera in the jeep. Ratan panics on reading Ranvijay's letter and seeing his broken piggy bank. Ranvijay boards a bus to Amritsar

Nihal learns that the bus to Amritsar left the bus stop half an hour back. He offers to take Ratan to Amritsar in Balwant's jeep. Veera gives Ranvijay's photos to Ratan. She hides in the jeep when Ratan asks her not to come with them. Chaiji prays for Ranvijay's safe return. She informs Balwant that Nihal and Ratan have taken his jeep to go in search of Ranvijay. Kartaar blames Nihal for Ranvijay's action. Ranvijay gives his seat to an elderly woman in the bus, and shares his food with her.

While Ranvijay boards a bus, his lunch box falls out of his bag. Nihal, Ratan and Veera follow the bus in a jeep. Meanwhile, Kartaar calls Ratan and asks about Ranvijay. He wishes to join them in Ranvijay's search, but in vain. Veera finds Ranvijay's lunch box in a dhaba. Due to some interruptions, Nihal fails to catch the bus. Nihal, Ratan and Veera reach Amritsar and search for Ranvijay in the bus stand, but in vain. Ratan breaks down into tears. Nihal comforts her.

Ranvijay enquires the people about his father. A stranger suggests him to search his father at the vegetable market. A shopkeeper questions Ranvijay about his uniform and village. Ranvijay becomes scared on seeing a policeman and changes his uniform. He loses his schoolbag while changing the dress. He asks a farmer to drop him at the market. On seeing Ranvijay's photo, a stranger informs Nihal and Ratan that Ranvijay has gone to the market. Ranvijay misses Ratan and Veera.

Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
hinz thumbnail

The "Hug"  This had to be the best scene of the week, just seeing this hug brought tears to my eyes. The unconditional love and bond the brother sister share is so visible in this one hug.

All the episodes were beautiful and CHANGA... but, personally, I just loved the Gurudwara episode... Though the episode was FAB, I just couldn't look beyond Golden Temple... the Direction was just FAB FAB FAB

This week I couldn't find any worst scene, not that each and every scene was bearable but almost all of them were well balanced. Event thought, there were few scenes of Kartar that showed his obsession, I guess the rest of them dominated 😊

hinz thumbnail

The BEST Ranveera Moments r from epis shown on 14th and 15th March..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Ranvi who ws devastated aftr knwin Veera is not daughter of Ratan n so he felt Veera is not his real sis, kept himself away frm Veera and all for few days..And to bring Ranvi back on track, Ratan-Veera did drama to make Ranvi REACT for his Veerakadi..And as expected HE DID.. Unknown abt drama truth,he questioned his beeji for the ill treat she did with Veera..To which Ratan said,evn he ws also doin same to Veera by staying away from Veera..For this Ranvi said,he ws upset not because Veera is not his sis but because Y IS SHE NOT HIS REAL SIS..aww soo much love this kid has for his lil sis..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. And he also said whatever mayb nothin will change the fact for him Veera will alwz be his sis and he will alwz be her Veer ji...⭐️... This ws followed by AMAZING RANVEERA REUNION..Which i think more than my words,this avi by "magicbeans." will tell on its own-the beauty and soulfulness of this RanVeera moment..⭐️⭐️⭐️...

Funny moments were less in these last two weeks...But still Veera's cute tactics n some mis-pronounced words never failed to giggles us viewers..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...So lik tht there ws one scene from epi shown 18th March where Ranvi tells abt ichapuri kua which veera mis-prononunce as "pucha puri kua"..🀣...

hinz thumbnail

Uske liye tu duniyaa... duniya kya , rab mainu maaf
kare lekin uske liye tu rab ban chukka hai"

Though they were trying to show us Punjab and its rural beauty,
the non-stop jeep scenes with Nihal and Ratan got a bit boring after a while...

hinz thumbnail

For me there can not be any but the Ranveera hug and their reunion once again. For days we were wishing to see Ranvi comes out of his depressive mood after finding out that Veera is not his sister (it's still not known if he knows that Veera is his half sister) and once he realized that he was hurting Veera by ignoring her he once again became the the little boy who accepted that little Veera unconditionally. Loved the way he said Veera is my sister and will always remain my sister. That was not only the most emotional moment of the scene but that is the best moment of the week. That one line is the essence of the show, unique bond of brother and sister.

Gud going cvs... Glad that veera ratan will cum closer now... And hoping for trp increase...
Pls give kartar some brains ... He is married he shld be loyal to his wife

With RanVeera emotional reunion last week and the beautiful Amritsar track that followed,
the show almost made it to 5 stars, but since the best is yet to come,
I'd like to give it a

4.5/5

hinz thumbnail

Veera's Mispronounced Talks / Words

by

ans1122

here's your winner sig

hinz
πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

hinz thumbnail

by

jenny1000

and

by

Bharti_k

here's your gift

by

magicbeans.

here's your present

http://youtu.be/6DJjcFxNEug

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DJjcFxNEug&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

by

Bharti_k

here's your gift

ans1122 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yay... Thanks for mentioning and including me in this group, did not expected at all since everyone is on IF since like forever and I just joined, not even a month ago!

Cheers!