MC came to life today :))

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Always a delight and always a treat to watch her...why...dont know...Just like her name...Sunny...she lights up the whole scenario...My mom, when she watches TV n Sunny comes on it...she always says...her one glimpse lights up the whole TV...i did tell her that...n her reply...that is so sweet...No Sunny ur sooo Sweet...and with ur light n sweetness u light up and make our lives sweet n sunny...Love u n bless u...hamesha...Always :)))

Watched her on star plus... on master chef...i wish i was there so i could see u and meet you...wow what a treat that would be...😳

Yummyyy...thats all Sunny said...heheh...next tomorrow...

Master chef suddenly became alive today...cause of Sanaya Irani...and its a positive note in all this...even though she has gone to sony and is working for them...there is still hope...see shes still on sp...we will see her again...soonish...inshaAllah...

Fuzzy... :))~. No part of my work may be reproduced or shared without my permission. Thanks!!!

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...I deserve to read ur comments...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...and if u like the post...do bless me..thanks :))
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Does anyone know when sanaya dance on tuhi ho bundu is going to be aired
Originally posted by desigirl_sydell

Does anyone know when sanaya dance on tuhi ho bundu is going to be aired
no idea...

It was so nice to Sanaya on the show...and that to as Khushi.  She's my favorite Indian Telly actress.

I never watched any season of MC.. so this week started for SI episodes ..

and now I am watching it regularly and will watch it ..

awesome show and Loved khushi for the last time .. .