•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
ENOUGH!

Every time I enter this forum all I see is bashing left right and centre. Be it ATs or topics, polls etc.

Yes, you are entitled toward your freedom of speech as long as it abides by the forum rules. This is the Sanskaar forum, not RBO or SGP. If you wish to talk about those shows kindly visit the respective forums! ATs shall only be allowed to talk about Jay's character in this show or YM's character is this show for example. You can talk about the general storyline as long as you do not mock or instigate. 

I understand some of you are frustrated with the current storyline or are upset with an individual's acting. That's fine but there is a place to discuss such material (Sanskaar Frustration Thread) and it can certainly be done without mocking other fans. Just as you choose to like one individual, others choose like someone else. You can't criticize fans or call them names for liking someone!  This forum is to discuss Sanskaar not your personal space to attack one another. Attacking members will not be tolerated. If you are found bashing or name calling a fan group from this point onwards, your warning level will be increased by 20% - no questions asked.

Want to talk about random things? I would be more than willing to allow a chat thread.

If you find some thing that violates the section rules, kindly report it and walk away. When you add fuel to fire, the fire gets bigger. You will be equally penalized for adding the fuel. If you have a problem with the moderation, kindly approach me and I would be than happy to attend to you concerns.

SDAK Devt Team 
Edited by gk_09 - 11 years ago
thank you so much mod for this much needed thread

Comparing an actor with other actors is against IF rules but it still happens in this forum AT's !
Hoping to see some action being taken against it soon 😊
yes ...and the fans of Jay soni and Ragini Khanna ...always make it a point to put down the current costar of Jay ...shamin  mannan ...also few fans of Yasshri mock at Shamin just becaz Yashshri is not the main lead ...

they always post mocking comments for Jay and shamin pair ...their only motto is to spread negativity in the forum for this show and jay -shamin pair...they think by doing this the show will shut down ...

even in the TRP thread...they leave no stone unturned to make fun of the show and the trp's ...
Originally posted by sita11

thank you so much mod for this much needed thread

yeah  agree with you dear, its a much needed Post .
Originally posted by sita11

yes ...and the fans of Jay soni and Ragini Khanna ...always make it a point to put down the current costar of Jay ...shamin  mannan ...also few fans of Yasshri mock at Shamin just becaz Yashshri is not the main lead ...

they always post mocking comments for Jay and shamin pair ...their only motto is to spread negativity in the forum for this show and jay -shamin pair...they think by doing this the show will shut down ...

even in the TRP thread...they leave no stone unturned to make fun of the show and the trp's ...
really??

Yashashri fans never mock the pair..so stop spreading false information...

Just because Yashashri is mot the main lead...so you are trying to instigate a fight here also!!!!

such an insecure lot of fans...

no one mocked Shamin in the entire forum..atleast no Yashashri fans...none of us even watch the show..
so hardly we even know her

but I think kuch log baaz nahi aate..
the MOD has herself said that please do not pinpoint to fangroups but I guess you are shameless!!!!

and do not do moral policing..trp is bad..so we have a full right to say about that!!!!

and can you explain why you try to bring shows like Diya aur Bati hum ,Madhubala,Na Bole Tum into the conversation time and again???

before pointing fingers at others gauge your own faults..
IF is not going to run on your rules!!!
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

really??

Yashashri fans never mock the pair..so stop spreading false information...

Just because Yashashri is mot the main lead...so you are trying to instigate a fight here also!!!!

such an insecure lot of fans...

no one mocked Shamin in the entire forum..atleast no Yashashri fans...none of us even watch the show..
so hardly we even know her

but I think kuch log baaz nahi aate..
the MOD has herself said that please do not pinpoint to fangroups but I guess you are shameless!!!!

and do not do moral policing..trp is bad..so we have a full right to say about that!!!!

and can you explain why you try to bring shows like Diya aur Bati hum ,Madhubala,Na Bole Tum into the conversation time and again???

before pointing fingers at others gauge your own faults..
IF is not going to run on your rules!!!

Well Said dear, No one in the forum commented about  jaimi pair nor compared her with previous co-star. we are just concerned about the Progression of the show.
Originally posted by lovelysoni

Well Said dear, No one in the forum commented about  jaimi pair nor compared her with previous co-star. we are just concerned about the Progression of the show.
some might have said something about her acting!!
the only bit we(YM fans) ever told anything about her was her loud makeup which I dont think is her fault...

we are not against any so called jodi..we are against the show called SDAK...we well appreciate the efforts taken by the actors but without strong script even an Oscar winning actor is a big zero coz script is the real hero!!!!

now coming to the point the fleeting fans of the show will never realise how much we have waited for two years with baited breath for every single news of Sanskriti(which it was then called)..
How we used to follow each and every update of how Maverick left..how Shalini Thackeray came in...creative differences of SWJ with Sanjay Memane and all...
we are the fans who loved the show long before it aired so it is very natural for us to be sad and depressed with the current state of the show!!!
Inka kya hai they will leave the show once it gets over and hop into a new one...our leads careers will be spoiled with this show!!!
The whole purpose of this note was NOT to pinpoint and that's exactly what is happening here.

If you don't have any insightful suggestions, kindly do not post contrary either.
ha ha ha thankfully m tying to keep out of all fights in any post nwdays.. its waste of time & bandwidth. Am trying to keep cool & comment only on appriciation posts about JaiMi  & Sanskaar. 🥳