Master Chef Season 3

Anas Rashid challenges masterchef contestants

ARFZ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Anas Rashid
Recently, a small surprise was planned for the top 12 contestants of STAR PLUS' Masterchef Kitchen Ke Superstar, Anas Rashid the famous telly boy who plays Sooraj in STAR PLUS' Diya aur Baati hum was the celebrity judge on the show.

Amongst the Top 12 finalists, many contestants (especially women) were in a daze to see their favorite star in front of them. With a special challenge that Sooraj aka Anas planned for the contestants, all of them were more than happy to make a dish that would scintillate his taste buds. "I was really happy to be part of the show,  Masterchef Kitchen ke Superstar is a huge platform for those with a strong passion to cook and I must add that the challenge wasn't easy but every contestant made a dish that was absolutely worthy of winning," says Anas.
Let's hope that more surprises are in store for the contestants. Now we know that cooking for Anas Rashid is not an easy job.
Watch the various dishes cooked for Anas on Masterchef Kitchen ke Superstar on 29th March at 08:00 p.m only on Star Plus.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunnybunch thumbnail
Just watched the episode! way too good, I'm happy that Yasmin won the super chef award😊
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TFS.

Saw the episode today...Anas aka Suraj looked handsome as ever.

But the most touching part was Yasmin winning.  She began crying becauseshe thought her dish had turned out bad and then Chef Sanjeev says now this is what I call a dish. πŸ˜†

And then Anas was kind enough to hug her too...awww πŸ˜›