•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
roli gains consiciousness and looks around...  nurses says to each other...i was thinking of the name of that handsome guy...her husband..who is looking after his wife...he is a hero...and the matron tells the nurse off.  and matron sees that roli is awake.   she goes to roli and says be careful   the doc comes and roli is lost.    roli trys to get up but doc says be careful...she says my head hurts...and doc says u got hurt on ur head during accident...and doc asks her what is ur name and where is ur home...and roli is trying to remember but she is not able to.   doc says try and remember...ur name and ur house address.   roli says i m not remembering anything.   MY NAME!!!!!!   and she holds her head.   roli says i feel so empty.    rolis says why am i not remembering anything.   roli crys how can this be...tell me...and she is crying.   nurse consoles her.  and doc says dont to worry..cause of ur injury to head and shock from accident it happens.   just relax...and it will happen.    and roli says how can i forget my name.   and nurse says it will take time to recover.   ur hubby is here...when u meet him u will remember.   and roli says my husband..who is he..where is he.    and nurse goes to call veeru.   

veeru knows roli has gained consiciousness.   why did i leave her alone.  what if she tells the doc everything.   i m going to roli right now...and the nurse comes up to him and he says is everything ok.?   nurse says yes..u come with me ur wife is waiting for u.  and veeru is distrubed...he mutters...WIFE!!!   and veeru walks in and nurse says he is ur husband.   roli sees him and looks at him.   veeru walks in and roli sits up.   roli says NO..he is not my husband.   if he is my husband..i would have remembered.   veeru is thinking what is wrong with roli...why is she looking at me like she doesnt know me.    and roli says NO NO NO NO he is not my husband.   and nurses says ok we believe u.   and roli lies down.   veeru thinks what is wrong with roli..is she doing drama to get away from me.   and veeru steps out..and sister tells veeru she doesnt remember anything as she has hurt her head.   veeru says so she lost her yaad das..

back in BW house naina is lying on bed and says per khushi plan i need to stay in this house and then i can make room for myself in sid's heart.   she hears someone walk in and lies down...simar opens the door and naina says i m sorry whatever happened downstairs wasnt my fault.   I never wanted anyone in the family to find out.   I will go form here right now.   simar says wait..u wont go anywhere.    ur health is not good and u need rest so u stay here.   and naina says how can i stay here what will ppl say.   and simar says dont worry mataji says until u r not well..u will stay here.   and simar tucks naina in bed.   she syas if u need anything call me.   and simar leaves.   naina smiles and is happy.   

back in hospital veeru asks did she remember anything.   doc tells him to relax and not to force her to remember anything.   we have to do this very slowly.   we need ur help as u know what happened in her past life.   and veeru says when can she gain her memory back...and doc says sometimes it takes 10 yrs, 1 mth , 1 day.   it depends on patient.    i have given her injection and she will get consiciousness tomorrow.  pls dont lose hope.   veeru sitting on a bench in park and thinking...what happened to roli...she doesnt recognize me.   what should i do.  I thought i will take her away from everyone but all loss.   WHY!!!! WHY!!!!   and he thinks about roli losing her memory.   and remembers nurse calling veeru roli's husband.  and he SMILES!!!!   i cant believe this is my destiny.    the girl who didnt want to see my face ... she will only see me.   ME AND ROLI..FOREVER NOW.   this is what destiny wants.   doc says right... i m the one who knows about roli life.   past is past...what the point remebering the past.    now i will make fresh roli...according to me.   and this is the new start of life of roli and veeru.

precap -  simar says my voice will definately reach u roli...
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks

haha i liked his acting total psycho