Pavitra Rishta

pavitra rishta: 26th march written update

nisha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Pavitra Rishta 26th March 2013 Written Episode

Episode starts with Onir and Purvi at mandir, searching for an auto. Onir asks her, so you were saying that you used to work since your college time? Purvi says, yes.. i couldn't see aai's struggle so I also joined a company. Purvi says, I have so many memories with that company. She then tells him, Arjun used to be very "khadus" when he came to India for the first time. onir says, I cannot believe. Purvi says, why don't we eat panipuri until we find an auto. Onir wants to eat sweets, but Purvi takes him to pani puri stall.

Onir tells Purvi, you should start working again. I didn't know you used to work and all.. Purvi says, okay I will think about it. While eating pani puri, Purvi is laughing. Onir says, I am seeing you laughing after so long. Purvi tells him, reason for my smile is you.. if you weren't
there, then I would have broken down long time ago. They continue eating. Purvi cleans Onir's mouth as something gets stuck there.

Something gets stuck near Purvi's mouth now and Onir cleans this time.
Purvi and Onir in the party now. Manav goes to them. Purvi tells him Sulo stayed at home because Mittal is in hospital and all. In police station. Mittal tells Punni, no one do anything to me. He tells her to go home and bring cash for his lawyer as he is coming here with bail papers. He also tells her that Onir will have to pay for his. Back to the party, Purvi introduces Onir to her colleagues.
Her friends tell her, in last couple of months, so many changes came in your life. Onir says, I think your friends weren't expecting me here as your husband. Friends say, it's not like that. Onir says, no no.. it's okay. I can understand that You were expecting Arjun on my place instead of me. In fact, He was going to be her husband, but then because of some reasons Purvi married to me. Her friends tell Purvi, you're very lucky.. you've got a very understanding husband. Her friends leave now. Purvi asks Onir if he's not getting bored. Onir says, not at all.. in fact I am very happy because I got chance to meet your ex-colleagues.

Dk thanks everyone for coming to the party. He says, our company is 20 years old now and I want to congratulate to everyone. This was possible because of you all.He says, my success is not only because of me.. Manav Deshmukh has played a big role in my success. He asks Manav to come on the stage.Manav says, it's his habit to praise me extra. He thanks Dk for allowing him to be his partner especially on time when Manav had nothing.He continues, Dk and Archu made his life more beautiful . He says, Archu is not here today, but I know her love and wishes are here. It's
her because of whom a car mechanic became what I am today. He says, our company has made lots of success and now he calls Arjun on the stage saying he has done a lot.

Arjun says, I would like to make little correction in what Manav uncle said. He says, I haven't done anything to give success to this company. Whatever success our company has got is all because of Manav uncle and my dad. I am just helping them to maintain that success.
He says, whatever I am today is because of them. I learned business because of them and reached to where I am today. I came to India because of them and managing this big company because of them.He continues, after coming to India.. many things changed.

From a hardcore businessman, I became sensitive human being. I learned to appreciate human values, relations, and emotions. I learned that you need heart as well along with brain in doing business. Your relationship with clients is also very important. He gives credit to Manav and Dk again for making him a successful businessman and thanks Ovi for supporting him in everything. And the biggest happiness of his life, Pari. He tells Ovi, you have given me "Lady Luck". Savita tells Ovi, see how much Arjun loves you.
Time for some dance now.
Arjun-Ovi, Onir-Purvi, Teju-Sachu dance on song "Mera Mann Kehne Laga" from movie Nauntaki Saala.
Purvi remembers Onir saying "I love you" to her. Manav is on a side with a sad face and remembering Archu. He says, everyone is here except you.. please get well soon.. I want to see
you happy with everyone just like before.

Ovi comes to a room with Pari. Pari's clothes are wet so she goes to get another clothes.
Purvi is talking on the phone and comes near her room. Right then Pari starts crying and Purvi goes there.She carries her and tries to calm her down. Ovi comes out and gets angry at Purvi.
She says, I don't get why you don't me seriously even after me warning you so many times. You saw her alone and came running. She says, you did all that other way, what did you plan to do today?
Purvi says, ENOUGH. I carried her because she was alone and crying here. And how did you leave her alone like this? She's a small baby what if her breath had stopped or she had fallen down. Your mother of Pari, how can you do anything like this?
Ovi says, so now you're telling me I am careless mum. Purvi says, I am just saying that if you had to go somewhere, then you could have asked someone to hold Pari. Ovi says, you don't need to tell me what I have to do. Purvi says, there is a need. She is a small child.. she
won't be able to say what she is crying for. Ovi says, oh please shut up Purvi.. you don't even know why I left here and for how long. Arjun comes to the room. Arjun tells Ovi to calm down. Ovi complains to Arjun now.Purvi tries to justify herself. She tells Ovi that she doesn't want to interfere in her life. Arjun now tells Purvi to relax. Purvi just leaves from there. Poor Arjun doesn't know what to do.

Purvi opens the cupboard to take out the cash and sees a CD there in some file. She wonders from where that CD came and what could be in it. She wonders if CD has Onir's proof but then Mittal was saying there was no copy. She decides to play it and check. She plays it and sees Purvi telling Onir that they will have to give their baby to Ovi and Arjun for their happiness. Baby will also go to her real father.Punni gets shocked and says to herself, that means Pari is Purvi and Arjun's baby? Oh god. Now everything is becoming clearer..whatever Mittal said against Onir was right. And the biggest and most interesting truth is that Purvi was pregnant before her marriage
with Onir and Pari is Arjun-Purvi's daughter. She continues, Purvi.. now you can't save yourself.
She gets a call from Mittal's lawyer. Punni tells him your money is ready. Lawyer says, I will be there soon.Punni continues, I can prove Mittal innocent by this CD.. but even if I don't give him this CD, then he will still come out of jail because of his political and money power. I have got this big proof, I can't let it go that easily. I will use it for my good.

Episode ends.
Precap: Purvi tells Arjun, you two are very lucky that you got daughter like Pari. I have a small request, Arjun please meri (my..) and then she gets quiet. Onir is also present there.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT... GOOD NIGHT
Edited by nisha01 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Monica8

Arjun dialog always "Relax" & "Calm Down" [=))]

So true... [:D]
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

i thought Purvi is the only mahanta. here Onir another big mahanta enjoying Purvi's description on Arjun.

Arjun didn't tell one word of praise to Purvi who made him a good person. he credited all his chance to Ovi.

Punni again lucky to know the truth first.
precap confusing.
nisha01 thumbnail
Precap seems very interesting... eagerly waiting for the truth to unfod
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nisha01

Precap seems very interesting... eagerly waiting for the truth to unfod

Truth not will be out. Purvi will go to Kolkata forever.
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank for the update.

Facility thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update.
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
this time really want truth to be out...excited ...thanks for the updt
Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Can anyone tell me the name of the song that was played while the couples were dancing ?
roses.orchids thumbnail
This is funny ! 
I havent seen PR from atleast 2 to 3 weeks .. nor was even reading the updates ..
Today I thought lets check whats happening and so read todays written update.
Doesn't feel like story moved even by an inch. !!!
Funny PR and funny CVs !