jeannie aur juju WU 26.3.13

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
today s episode starts with jeannie and vicky s mom dad talking about their marriage vicky s

mother denies the marriage real juju was happy and vicky (jinn jorehaan) talks rudely wid her ,

she (mother) started crying and she asks jeannie 2 forget about vicky n promise her that she will not marry vicky

jeannie consoles her by saying that she will not marry till she get the blessings of both her and

vickys dad juju started dancing and she goes 2 kitchen even vicky (jinn jorehaan) goes from there

meanwhile jeannie wins the heart of vicky s mom and dad by serving them (helping)

the scene shifts 2 vela s house wid johnny after turning vela normal n vela scolds him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and

had  funny conversations johnny comes 2

know about priya s condition and vela asks him for a gift but johnny gives him a bone and vanishes

from there and priya in the office was crying enters her cabin full of pretty flowers and thought that

vicky sent those flowers but sees the black rose n remembers johnny and johny comes there n

made priya smile 😳😳😳😳 by romancing wid her and again the scene shifts to jeannie side

again n she was saying to juju (jinn jorehaan) we can postpone our marriage if kuku and tuku

does not want it now but that jinn jorehaan says we will marry after 2 days itself n thats final

vicky s mom and dad were talking about jeannie and they both started to like her n vicky s dad

was thinking that he promised pratap that priya will marry vicky n vicky s mom said that we shud

think even vicky s happiness n they said some shashtri ji is coming and shashtri ji arrives and

asks vick s mom about priya he says everything in positive but jinn jorehaan by his magic makes

the shashtri ji saying wat he wants and says exactly wat jinn jorehaan actually wants and vicky s

dad says this girl is jeannie

episode ends

precap : johnny says to priya to forget vicky and go ahead in life n shoe vicky that she can control

10 vickyslike him n vela saying that he is not even a family member now and juju (in bottle) says

vela u r v close pls try 2 see me and vela seeing some pics of vicky and suddenly the bottle

containing juju falls down

HURRAY !!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the WU yaaar xx
Dr.Fear thumbnail