Thendral Tuesday Update:26/3/13

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanksss Bhagoo for the wonderful Update! 👏🤗
Thanks Jaya akka for yest update! 🤗

Epi was too emotional. Wondered that Padma cried too nu, hope she changes and helps Kals sisters 😊 Srsly I will be proud of her if she changes after this incident.

Mohan should understand Prabha, that he is basically a nice person but sometimes behaves wrong nu. So sad Kals mom was one of the best character, but she is no more now 😭

Dunno what to say 
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Bhaghi for the lovely update!

Prabha was too good today. Hope Mohan doesn't go and fight with Prabha for being there at K's home and tries to understand Prabha's help in this incident.

ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Sad ending for K's mom.  Now K's life is going to go through hell on   taking  care of her against against Padma... the evil devil

Edited by ssmily_face - 11 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😳

I don't know if I'm sorry for Kalyani and sisters, but I'm definitely sorry for you Bhagi akka!
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update!

Shammy too much expectation on GW-P 😛 All these GWs will never thirundify 😡 May be Kumaran will make them commit suicide towards the end of the serial like TMS. Another terrace scene where all GWs do group suicide :P Paavam rendu sister um enna paadu pada porangalo Padma kaila.

Grr I really wish she got caught, but she smartly escaped by informing MK after they returned. Ennama acting... thank god at least they didn't use some stupid mind voice and irritate us more.

I think somehow K will get to know M rejected P/D calls... I guess it is going to create some rift between M and K. 😕 Kadaisya enga amma mugatha paaka mudiyama pannita nu ! M is bound to get irritated after some time naan therinja pannen nu.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates TTfan.

Sigh... Padma & GW... when will they get their 'returns'?  Just one or two episodes before this serial ends??  Just like Bhagyam in TMS?
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates today, great job!

I found the episode really sad, but it wasn't all depressing and irritating to me.  Somehow with the bgm and everything, it was different. I liked how Padma, TT, Deepa were all there doing as much as they can for M/K.

Padma's reaction??  Hhmm if she changes that would be great!

Hope no problems come between M/K.  Poor Kalyani and her sisters.
Samna_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks da bhagi for the updates. Gona just skip it .. updates podum.