26-12

My Heart is bleeding 4 Rashdeep.

Shivaanya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Seriously whats wrong wid our system?The man who saved the nation from a disaster is been rewarded wid a court marshal and suspension.A common sweet girl who lost her family members in terror attacks but shown her courage to fight against them for her other family members is forced to join an intelligence agency.
Bt I must say that the CVs have shown d reallity.Its an eye opener for all of us.
My heart is bleeding for Randeep n Rashmi.Poor ppl...rather than getting recognition they r being treated as criminals but ppl like Jadda is enjoying his powers.True face of d system.🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivaanya thumbnail
Gals am sorry if i've overeacted.Well I count on the CVs of 2612.So far they never failed our expectations.So lets wait n watch.
Shreya30456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree wid u the man who had sacrificed a lot for country n even not cared for his life n wat he got a suspension
Shivaanya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shreya30456

Agree wid u the man who had sacrificed a lot for country n even not cared for his life n wat he got a suspension

Shreya as per the words of d CV we should wait n watch.May be they r doing it to give a better scope to randeep.😳
sanalala1990 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you r right they r being treated like criminals i'm really heart broken now i want rashmi to tell randeep about jadda's offer she's should tell him after alll he's going to be his husband 
poor randeep
Shivaanya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanalala1990

you r right they r being treated like criminals i'm really heart broken now i want rashmi to tell randeep about jadda's offer she's should tell him after alll he's going to be his husband 

poor randeep

I was also expecting d same bt rashmi is scared 2 say this as jadda has threatened her.😳
Lets wait n watch.I'm sure randeep n rashmi will unite again.
sanalala1990 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Randeepfan

I was also expecting d same bt rashmi is scared 2 say this as jadda has threatened her.😳
Lets wait n watch.I'm sure randeep n rashmi will unite again.

yeah let's hope for best i'm so afraid 
sweet_bebo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
E1 i ws shockd 2 c wt dey did wid randeep...
He's a brave honest patriotic officr...
He keeps d nation above evrythin...n wt did he get in return...
Suspension...!!
Bt 1 thing 2 mentn...d cv's r actually shwing us a mirror 2 d real situatn...
Dis is a shw 2 open our minds...n think...wt all is happenin in d system...