My Heart is bleeding 4 Rashdeep.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Seriously whats wrong wid our system?The man who saved the nation from a disaster is been rewarded wid a court marshal and suspension.A common sweet girl who lost her family members in terror attacks but shown her courage to fight against them for her other family members is forced to join an intelligence agency.
Bt I must say that the CVs have shown d reallity.Its an eye opener for all of us.
My heart is bleeding for Randeep n Rashmi.Poor ppl...rather than getting recognition they r being treated as criminals but ppl like Jadda is enjoying his powers.True face of d system.🤢
Gals am sorry if i've overeacted.Well I count on the CVs of 2612.So far they never failed our expectations.So lets wait n watch.
Agree wid u the man who had sacrificed a lot for country n even not cared for his life n wat he got a suspension
Originally posted by Shreya30456

Agree wid u the man who had sacrificed a lot for country n even not cared for his life n wat he got a suspension
Shreya as per the words of d CV we should wait n watch.May be they r doing it to give a better scope to randeep.😳
you r right they r being treated like criminals i'm really heart broken now i want rashmi to tell randeep about jadda's offer she's should tell him after alll he's going to be his husband 
poor randeep
Originally posted by sanalala1990

you r right they r being treated like criminals i'm really heart broken now i want rashmi to tell randeep about jadda's offer she's should tell him after alll he's going to be his husband 
poor randeep
I was also expecting d same bt rashmi is scared 2 say this as jadda has threatened her.😳
Lets wait n watch.I'm sure randeep n rashmi will unite again.
Originally posted by Randeepfan

I was also expecting d same bt rashmi is scared 2 say this as jadda has threatened her.😳
Lets wait n watch.I'm sure randeep n rashmi will unite again.

yeah let's hope for best i'm so afraid 
E1 i ws shockd 2 c wt dey did wid randeep...
He's a brave honest patriotic officr...
He keeps d nation above evrythin...n wt did he get in return...
Suspension...!!
Bt 1 thing 2 mentn...d cv's r actually shwing us a mirror 2 d real situatn...
Dis is a shw 2 open our minds...n think...wt all is happenin in d system...