The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

Kisha OS: Let Me Go...part 2 pg 4

arshifan2012 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys...im back with another OS...and im seriously pissed at what is happening in the show...but i have to watch it anyways...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..my mom is a huge fan...even if i don't watch it , she watches it...she loves panchi and she often tells me... "why can't be sensible like her??"πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...anyways...enough of my bakbak...here's the OS...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ENJOY...!!!!

LET ME GO...

Kiya was running in full speed. She couldn't take it anymore. Her tears had already spoiled her mascara and now they rested on her lips and chin. The cars were honking as if telling her to move away from the street but she didn't care at all. All she could hear was KD's tear stricken voice and how he told her , what she always wanted to hear. But she never expected that it would leave her in such a grief. She could hear each and every word KD told her in the talent competition in the college today. "No no...stop...please..." she screamed and covered her ears to avoid his voice , but if only she could understand that it was her heart , which was replaying his words numerous time...just to feel his voice...one last time...

As she was going to the store , with a sad and dejected face , she felt a light breeze caressing her face. As if , she could feel him. Feel KD. Tears again made their way through her eyes as she realized that she had lost the right to call him "her KD" forever. How could she live with such a guilt. Maybe she had crossed her limit. The thought of taking revenge from him was so strong , that she forgot what she was. A simple and sweet girl. The girl for whom KD fell. At this moment , neither did she care about her status nor did she care about her career. She only knew that she had wronged him badly and now she needs to correct herself. She rushed towards KD's house.

"Bhai aap kya kar rahe ho???" asked KD's little brother. KD smiled and explained him that he was solving an important assignment and was very busy. His little brother pouted his lips and went away to play outside. His dad was very happy to see his Keshav study so hard. Just then he heard a door bell. As he opened the door , he saw a pretty little girl , standing near the gate and looking at the door. Confusion and bewilderness evident on her face. Then he heard her say "umm...desai uncle , is KD here???" she whispered. Mr. Desai was shocked. His son had never uttered anything about any girl. Who is she???. These thoughts were disturbing him , but he let her in and directed her to KD's room.

As KD was studying , he felt a soft breeze cross his face. "Kiya..." he sighed. "No..what will she be doing here?? Why would she be here...after all she is "The Kiya Gujral"..." he hissed. Anger and hatred evident in his voice. "What has she done to me??? Why??? Why is it so hard to love to love you kiya???" he sighed loud enough for his guest , that is kiya to hear it. She was heartbroken. "What have i done??? I have hurt him to such an extend that now he hates me so much..." she sobbed. Her sobs fell in KD's ears and he turned around to see his damsel in distress , standing in front of him in a dis oriented manner. "How dare you come to my house without my permission???" KD scowled.

"Woh...main...KD...tum..." kiya stammered , but KD's bloodshot eyes scared her like anything. "Get out..." KD screamed. Kiya was shocked. "KD...ekbar meri baat toh suno...please!!!" she cried. KD was frustrated. He grabbed her by the shoulders and looked into her eyes. "Did you listen to me when i tried to explain myself after that APC fiasco. You only believed the part ranveer told you...but did you even care to listen to my part of the story..." he screamed and jerked her away. Kiya could see how much hatred he had stored in himself for her.

"KD...i didn't mean to hurt you today...i was just..." but she was cut off by KD again. "I was just what??? trying to show how low class i am??? or how high class you are?? right???" he gritted. He grabbed her shoulders again. Their lips centimeters apart. As KD spoke , his breath was fanning her lips. "You always say kiya...that you hate me...today i say...that i hate you too..." he said and looked into her eyes. Her eyes were brimming with tears. Ranveer was wrong. He was so wrong about KD. How could she doubt him??? Just because ranveer said her to...???

As KD pushed her away , her hand fell on his favourite vase and broke it. But she didn't notice that  her hand was bleeding too. As KD turned around , her saw her bleeding hand and got scared. He quickly washed her wound and dressed it up. All this while , Kiya was observing KD. "Tum theek ho???" he asked."I have insulted him so much...but he still cares for me...why???
her heart bleeded. She nodded.

KD got up and went to his desk. "KD..." she whispered , but she was again cut off by him. But this time , it was not by his words , but it was by his lips. He kissed her gently and stroked her cheeks. Her hands found its way to his silky black hair and his hands rest on her waist in peace. As broke apart , Kiya looked into KD's eyes. "I know why you did that KD?!" she whispered , dejectedly. "Im sorry kiya...but i can't do this anymore...i can't take it anymore...so its best that we move on in life...WITHOUT each other..." he sighed. His heart was bleeding like anything. Kiya started to walk backwards. She knew she lost him...forever...

"KD...give me another chance please..." she begged. Tears now glistened in KD's eyes. "Did you give me another chance then...chicklet...??!!" he asked her , referring to the Alpha Plus fiasco.

"KD...please...i can't..." she stopped...because what she heard...stopped her beating heart...

"Let me go..." he whispered and kiya's eyes closed...as she could understand that she had fainted...

"Let me go..." was the last thing she heard...before she fell...on the his bed...unconscious...

OK...HOW IS IT GUYS????πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› YA I KNOW I SUCK AS A WRITER...IM ALREADY BEING TORTURED BY MY OTHER WORKS...🀒🀒🀒...DO DROP YOUR COMMENTS AND CRITISISM IS APPRECIATED...SERIOUSLY...

PART 1-PG 1
PART 2- PG 4
Edited by arshifan2012 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey...
i am here to give my opinion...
a fab OS...but i would luv if u would continue and turn it into a better ending...i want to know what happened to Kiya...
a really nice OS...and i luved the flow of the story!!
i could feel the pain Kiya was going through and i think this should happen in TBP as well..
this is awesome srsly!!!
luved it
love
safrena
arshifan2012 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: safi_kisha

hey...
i am here to give my opinion...
a fab OS...but i would luv if u would continue and turn it into a better ending...i want to know what happened to Kiya...
a really nice OS...and i luved the flow of the story!!
i could feel the pain Kiya was going through and i think this should happen in TBP as well..
this is awesome srsly!!!
luved it
love
safrena

aww...thank you so much dear...
ya...im thinking of writing a part 2...lets see how it shapes up though...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
thanks again...😳😳
WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: arshifan2012

aww...thank you so much dear...
ya...im thinking of writing a part 2...lets see how it shapes up though...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
thanks again...😳😳

anytime...do write part 2 coz i want to read what happens ahead!!

Hey 
i loved it and do make a part 2 of it
I wish this happens in TBP
And gosh i felt all the emotions here!
It was awesome!
arshifan2012 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetz1204

Hey 

i loved it and do make a part 2 of it
I wish this happens in TBP
And gosh i felt all the emotions here!
It was awesome!

thank u so much...😳😳😳
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow. . jus wow!!
loved it to d core!!
I cud actually feel d pain. . d anguish . .. d frustration!!
do write more often gal!!!
-Razzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing 1 yaarπŸ‘
u r an awesome writer!!!
all things can be literally felt only jst by reading it
i loved it to the core<3
KD's anger , hurt , love gosh amazingly potrayed and kiya's pain and guilt and the fear of loosing him was soo visible!!!
and that sudden kiss , so surprising but felt soo real <3
hey plz plz write more
sorry i dnt knw ur name ?
i m razz btw πŸ€—
superb os
i would be sooo happy if this happens in the show.
the best line "You always say kiya...that you hate me...today i say...that i hate you too..."
all cuz of her ego , whole kisha was spoilt.
do write part 2 of this.

arshifan2012 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue_Orchid

wow. . jus wow!!
loved it to d core!!
I cud actually feel d pain. . d anguish . .. d frustration!!
do write more often gal!!!

im glad you liked it...thank u...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ