Written Update: 26 th March 2013

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
  Rash has taken forcefully to swami. She demands to know why has she brought there. He asks her to calm down and tells he is not ASP. He is spy who works for Govt of India as an agent for SIU and wants her to become field agent too. rash denies outrageously telling him she can not have her family in danger. he tells they already are and shows her face with shahana name tag. Basically he blackmails her with it saying she was master mind behind the plot and her family involve too. rash is shocked. 
Rash's sister and SIL waiting for her while preparing for her engagement. They are concerned as she is late triy to reach her bt coudn't ) ofcourse cell unreachable. she is with swami).
Rash tells he has no proof that she is shahana, he shows CD. she replies she too have proof just to know that swami has taken them from lockers. he tels her stop fighting and agrees what he says as here he gets the last word so join the SIU. She demnds to know why should she he says coz she could be good agent. She still denies as she worries for her family. He replies that does she think that those people will leave them alone?? atleast if she joins she can protect them. She is stil in denial,  He yells she has no choice and has only 24 hrs to say yes and warns her not disclose about it ( boy one heck of stubborn agent). He orders his man to drop her home safe. 

Randeed is at STF office and his Court Maarshal going on.  Officers question him why he broke the rule, when he was removed from the case. Ran says he did to save his country, counter question comes if he thinks other officers are not able or efficient enough to save the country ( samjha karo boss hero hai😉)? Superior tells him the difference between them and terrorist is we follow every rule and the follow none ( nahi yeh sach nahi hai, choro ka bhi imaan hota hai. Infact chor hi aaj kal jyada honest hai😆) and also how serious charges are against him as he had run away from the jail, investigated the case, raid different places without permission from the higher authorities. He rebukes that if he had not done this all then you guys now would have been answering to public's query. (OMG, his new hair cut looks so good on him and wit this his eyes looks more wider and bigger. Fida ho gayi mein, Kul  must watch for you) He further takes his superior's class by saying  that I should be getting pat on the back for saving the country but instead here I made to feel embarrass for not to follow some orders.( bureaucracy  and redtapness man). Officers adjourn the decision and ask ran to leave.
Rashmi gets home, before entering she breaks her purse's strep and makes up the story about her purse getting snatch and  how one guy helped her to get bag back, in all this she got late coming home. Ritika is sacred and their SIL asks them to move on and forget the past. Rash goes to her room, cries and remember swami's threat, sees her face flashing with shahana's name tag etc. 
Randeep pacing while recollecting all the incidents in FB aka how he disarmed the bomb, saved the kid, saved rash, shot malik other, how he himself got shot, what accusition he got while hearing all and is frustrated. he hears shoe steps, comes out and notices some one in the elevator, he follows the guy but he runs away in the car
A new day. Rash goes out, picks up news paper at the door and while looking for auto she sees a front page article on her with her picture that rash bhargwa urf shahna malik is behind the terror plot. She is shocked to death ( boy good twist, poor randeep aur phasa, ek ke baad ek pange). REporters follow her and starts questioning if she is behind it, which terror grop she belongs to etc ( OOPS what lame questions?? can't CV come up with few nicer one??), She starts running, they follow her just then police comes and tells her it's warrant against her for terror plot so she is under arrest. ( how on earth cops know she is here ??) She tries to defend but in vain, cops take her. 
Decision day for randeep. They tell him you are guilty, you have two choices either surrender ( wow good randeep do it, then we will witness Jail ka romance, rash is already there😛) or get suspension.( I will go with former randeep, phir se jail se bhaagne ka mauka milega🤣).  OOps saare umeedo pe randeep ne paani fera. He says he refuses to take first offer as body of shahana was not found and 26/12 was not completed means there has to be other plot ( yep samrty started today name 26/13😆). He is questioned if he thinks he is only saviour of the country, he denies saying every one needs to take up responsibility for country else we will be slave again ( so true,in  last 60 years we came  from nationality to individuality).  
Rash in police van, swami calls to tell how does she likes her future, he can make it real. He asks about her decision ( does it mean it was only one news paper that came to her house??😕)
Randeep was told about the judgement that he is suspended from all STF services with immediate effect and was asked to return his ID and service card. he does so. Rash agrees to be SIU field agent. The screen split between rashdeep.

Tomorrow: same guy who ran away in car calls to tell student has arrived.  ( did not get much, if some one can fill in)

Sorry for mistake
arpita 

Edited by md410 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Arpi Thank you for update I was scared to watch episode when I hear what happened...but now I will try to watch dead frustating episode for Randeep only... 
md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silentsoul

Arpi Thank you for update I was scared to watch episode when I hear what happened...but now I will try to watch dead frustating episode for Randeep only... 

no no watch it.
Randeep's conversation with his superior too good, yes it is frustrating but harsh reality. This is how it plays in real world in terms of service, power rules and order.
Even rasmi's argument with swami and his stubbornness was played out well. let's see how he makes her do things on his terms, 
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Arpita!!

gr8 disappointment from today's episode

seriously they would have done far much better than this plot 🤔

But loved both Randeep n Rashmi's convo to the resp. team.

I really didn't feel the need to force Rashmi to join SIU instead it would have been better if she herself get to know abt this n join hands for saving other innocent people from suffering like her after her truth revelation but they just disappointed in one episode.

Randeep must have got what he deserved this is not what he really deserves

But the reality is always bitter
md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swethasyam08

thanks for the update Arpita!!

gr8 disappointment from today's episode

seriously they would have done far much better than this plot 🤔

But loved both Randeep n Rashmi's convo to the resp. team.

I really didn't feel the need to force Rashmi to join SIU instead it would have been better if she herself get to know abt this n join hands for saving other innocent people from suffering like her after her truth revelation but they just disappointed in one episode.

Randeep must have got what he deserved this is not what he really deserves

But the reality is always bitter

Agree that swami should not have forced her, she should have volunteer for it. Plus him using her shahana malik's fake identity to black mail her is also very  lame and stupid. Not convinced at all. Only their argument was good
For randeep we know this is how it works in real life. Rather than Focusing on bigger picture and end result our system pay attention on rules and order are to be followed. So I do not have any problem there.  but yes he should have gotten what he deserves.  
Shivaanya thumbnail

Very very nicely written.Thanks.

All i know i will continue watching 4 the TRPs now,cos seems it needed for the show to continue.
What happened to Randeep yday is truly happens in indian system.
Honest ppl pay big price.Bt one thing 4 sure he was absolutely rocking in the police court(if thats the name).Neither he nor his spirit surrendered to the pathetic so called rules of his superiors.I pity on them.
And rashmi had no option left.As somehow I feel its true that she n her family is more unsafe now.After sahana the terror grp would have bcome more revengeful for both Randeep n Rashmi.Lets c how the show move on after this.