March 27th WU completed

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
prem thinking how sid confessed that it is his kid...and sid comes to him and says u atleast try and understand me.   I know i made a mistake.     U know me from childhood..u trust me..trust ur brother.  and prem gets up and says clam down.   i cant accept ur mistake but yes i can forgive u.   and sid hugs prem.   simar comes there and prem sees her...they break the hug and sid sees simar.   simar walks into the room and ignore the brothers and sid says i will leave and he goes away.   prem walks up to simar and says u knew about sid from before then why didnt u tell me.   simar says i was sscared...as i thought u would be mad at him and u were worried about getting loan from bank.    and prem says it was unnessary for u to go thru it by urself.  in future u tell me if any problem and we both will solve it together.   and simar hugs prem and simar says i have to do the most imp thing...i have to find my roli.   u have to help me find roli.   I know she is alive and nothing has happened to her.   i dont know where she is or how she is...but i know she is ok..as i have a feeling and she is waiting for me.

roli on hospital bed thinking why i cant remember anything...i feel like someone my own is calling me.  simar is standing my the window saying my heart voice is surely reaching u roli.  no matter what others says but i totally believe that u r alive.   and roli sits up on bed and says there is someone who is trying to reach me..but who?

Simar says destiny may have separeted us but i wont lose hope...whereever u r..ur simar di will bring u back.   Matarani give me strenght to reach my roli.    Nurse is combing roli's hair.   and roli is getting flashbacks of someone putting oil in her hair..and she says NO!!  and nurse says u remember something...and she says YES.   and roli says i felt that someone has done this before to me...making my hair.   a woman.  nurse says who?   and roli says i dont know.   and nurse says must be ur husband as he loves u so much...and roli gets a flashback of veeru and says no he is not my husband.   if he was my hubby my heart would have recognized him.   but i didnt have any feelings for him.   Who am i..where is my family/  I have to find the answers as soon as possible.   

Sid is looking at their pic and having flashbacks of roli and crying with his eyes closed and naina comes there with a hanky in her hand and says pls forgive me sir.   and sid trys to leave.   and naina syas i m reliable for this but i didnt want it to come like this...and sid says the truth was going to come in front of the family sometime.   and naina syas i know the family didnt have time to deal with roli's death and this...and SID shouts...NAINA!!!  today u said it..dont say it again.   My whole family loves roli very much and she is the heart of this family and prem comes and listens to all this.   sid says my roli is everything to me.   and naina sees prem and prem thinks why is naina here.   and prem says sid come breakfast is ready.   and naina says i will leave and as she leaves prem looks at her walking away.   sid sits on bed and prem says sid u know whats in breakfast today...aloo paratha..made by mom.  come.   and sid says i dont feel like eating..u go.   and prem says just cause u dont eat...roli wont come back..  and wherever she is..looking at ur state she will be sad.   not for me but u can eat for roli.   come..everyone is waiting for u at breakfast.     sid goes to eat.

Downstairs at breakfast table.  prem and sid comes.   everyone looks at sid and prem says sid..sit.   and mataji has a flashback of sid accepting that the kid is his.   sid has a flashback of roli sitting next to him.   he sits down.   he turns over the plate on roli's side too..and family members watches him and he puts one paratha in roli's plate and his mom says..sid what are u doing?  and sid says setting a plate for roli.   yes mom..roli maybe not be here...but her place in this house..her place in our hearts will always be here...and when roli comes back she must not feel that we forgot her even for a min.   and mataji says what are u trying to prove sid.   just by showing so much love for roli doesnt mean ur mistake gets forgotten.   u have cheated roli and broken her trust...and our trust.   and sid says i have made a mistake but i m not doing all this to beliittle my mistake but i m trying to make u all believe that roli is alive.   and she will come back..definately.   and sid gets up from the table and walks away.   

sid comes in his room and looks at their pic again and simar comes to him with breakfast.   she says sid what u did with roli i cant forgive u but today seeing ur love and trust for roli..i feel like whatever the mistake u made,,,i feel like not u but circumstances made u make the mistake...and sid turns and looks at simar all shocked.    simar wipes her tears and says eat ur breakfast.   or else when roli comes back she will be mad at us. and will says we didnt look after her sidji.   pls.  and simar leaves. 

naina in room saying..i have to remove roli's memories from sid's heart.   Roli got her share of love and now destiny also wants this and thats why roli is dead...and simar hears this...and shouts..NAINA...never think like that again.   ROLI IS ALIVE...NOT DEAD!!  and naina looks at hre.

precap -- roli on hospital bed...and has flashback of her and sid and she gets up and says I remember everything now...
Edited by kasrana - 11 years ago
Wow.. Precap is awesome, roli remembering sid.
i dont think she will remember sid...i think veeru will step in...as she didnt remember the face...she remembered dancing with someone.
Thanks for the WU dear. Eventhough she does not remember Sid's face, she will not allow veeru to her side. Because she has got a strong feeling that veeru is not her husband.
thanks...precap was superb...waiting for tmrw's epi
thanks for the update
THANKS FOR THE DETAILED WU 😊😃😉😳👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Thanks for WU 😊