Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 27/3 Gunesh, Parvati & Aadi Gu

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Baal yogi Gunesh says, his Guru has told him to have bhojan here. Parvati asks him what is so special about his Guru? Gunesh says there is no one like him in this World, I have realized myself after meeting him, thought I am not going in the right path but he has made me realized the aim of my life. Parvati is thinking over his words. Gunesh says he is hungry, can he get something to eat. Mena says ofcourse.

Indra is worried about Jalandhar, says he is sure now he is born to end him.

Jalandhar is sleeping, sees Matsyakanya burning in dream, wakes up, asks her why do they want to harm him?  Matsyakanya tells him but they are not succeeding. He asks her where do we go after death? She explains him singing, she will go in Moon, will bless him with cool rays, go to sleep my child. Jalandhar sleeps in her lap.

At Himavan's palace, Gunesh is eating Modak. Mena asks him how did he like Modak? He signals her, Mena tells Parvati to get some more. After she goes Ganesh tells Mena, he wants to eat from his mother's hand. He is full but not satisfied. Parvati gets some Modak for him. Parvati asks if she can meet his Guru. Gunesh says in the morning he'll go for his sewa, but the path is difficult. She agrees. Gunesh tells him about the condition, that a Shishya can take other wanting to be to his Guru only when one feeds with her hands to this Shishya? Parvati is surprised at this condition. Gunesh asks have you ever heard about my Guru before? This trend is popular among us only. Parvati feeds him Modak but gets disturbed, leaves from there. Ganesh is sad. Shivji thinks, he had reminded him about his task not going to be easy.

Matsyakanya is feeding Jalandhar, she looks for water. Jalandhar says he'll get some. He goes near the pond, Indra disguised as a sadhu, comes there asks for water. Jalandhar gives him. Sadhu tells him he will be blessed by Indradev's kripa. Jalandhar says he doesn't need that. Sadhu trys to scare him by boasting about Indra's strength.  Asks him isn't he scared of Devraj? Jalandhar says, he is yet to be aware of being  scared. He doesn't like his way of rulling. Sadhu says Devraj is the most powerful.  Jalandhar says it will be decided in time to come. Indra starts thinking over Jalandhar's words, all this is indicating towards his end only. Matsyakanya is worried about Jalandhar not returning back.

Gunesh & Parvati are going to meet Aadi Guru. Gunesh tells Parvati, his Guru is very nice but be careful about his anger, try not to make him angry ever.  Parvati is tired, Gunesh encourages her to move ahead. She asks where is his Guru's aashram. Gunesh points to a small shade, where Shivji as Aadi Guru is sitting in dhyan.

Precap: Guru tells Parvati to go in South direction, if she can experience being in dhyan for few moments then he'll accepy her as his Shishya. Parvati says if she was able to do dhyan herself, she wouldn't have come to him. He gets angry, says murkh kanya, you are questioning my decision.

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update

interesting to see how Parvati will do dhyaan and how Jallu will go astray from sach ki rah
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the epi. Ganesh, Indra, Jallandhar, Parvati and Mahadev in pre cap all super. πŸ˜Š
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if i am not it was the mahadev who has to do parishram to get parvati but here it's happening just opposite of itπŸ˜†πŸ€£
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the quick update...
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
loved the epi
mama and munna jallu πŸ‘
parvati looked so beautiful in red...
the way ganu made parvati to feed him
and he was so cute
TimenTIMEagain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update. It was nice seeing Ganesh wanting to be fed by his mother
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loved Sadil acting today. really awesome.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So Sadhil gets a break from having to wear his trunk, and Ganesh gets a human head again πŸ‘  So whenever Ganesh takes a disguise, Sadhil can simply be himself πŸ˜†  And what a name - Gunesh - as in the lord of virtues/values?  I loved the look on Himavan & Mena when they first saw him πŸ˜†

Indra being disguised as a rishi was the most hilarious imagery that I've seen, bar none!  It even beats the time the reindeer bore Chandra Claus and Rohini to Daksha's palace.  On 1 hand, he's pretending to be a rishi, and on the other, in his narcissistic mode, praising himself before someone who's clearly not interested.  Indra in this guise was too reminiscent of Ravan when he lured Sita.  

And Jalandhar should have just cut him short instead of getting into a protracted argument, while his mother was waiting.  Speaking of which, is the mermaid gonna die - that would be pretty sad.  One thing I'm not seeing - how is the person who's going to be Mahadev's greatest enemy (as per this serial) right now so innocent and so righteous?  Will his mother's death be the trigger?

I liked Parvati's precap question - if I could do dhyan myself, why am I coming to you for? πŸ˜†  I think Parvati might regain her memory only after Jalandhar is killed, which would neatly sidestep Jalandhar trying to make any moves on her.
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you for the written update😊