Pavitra Rishta

Written Update 27th March 2013

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Happy Holi Guys..
I hope you have enjoyed the festival.

I m Back with my written update.

Episode starts with Onir talking to a person saying that he'll visit the hospital after that he sees Purvi is crying n tells that men to go while Arjun comes running behind her says he is sorry for Ovi's behaviour then Purvi cuts him n says no i m became to harsh on her,Purvi says Arjun i have request for you that pls take care of My... n stops after she says take care of Pari bcoz You n Ovi are very lucky to have her.
Arjun says yes i do will take care of her n i know that you have lost your child if anybody would have been in ur's place she could had done the same then Purvi goes n Ovi is looking all this from far.
Scene shifts to Varsha where Balan is knocking her house's door very hardly she opens n says to go closes it but Balan again tries to knock it then Chawl people says Who is this Drunk Man? n Whats he doing here?then he says i m Balan n i can do anything Sulochana sees it goes there,While Varsha says i m living my life peacefully so pls go from here then Balan says i have came here to make my bills proper,Varsha says i m not your anything now so don't interfere in my life again then Balan takes her hand n starts walking,Sulochana comes says Leave her hand but Balan doesn't then she screams after it Balan leaves her hand n tells him to leave.Sulochana is going then Varsha says thank you to her Sulochana says You go from here n pls let us live our life peacefully with no more Badnami of the family then she says what happened its gone n i don't want my family suffer more bcoz of you.

Part2:
Onir is shivering n talking while sleeping Purvi overhears this turns on the light sees him goes near to check out what happened then she sees Onir's eyes are red n checks him that he has high fever tells him to go n sleep on bed but he hesitates to go then Purvi makes him stand up n puts him sleep on bed then she starts saying that when i was pregnant you took more care of me but when i m trying to help you,You're running away from me why Onir?then Onir says just bcoz i helped you for that sake you are helping me then she looks weird.
Purvi says leave that i m bringing some watered banded to keep on your head so stay here but Onir tries to get up,Purvi comes n says why are you going?Onir replies that i want to sleep on floor but Purvi says no sleep on bed,Onir says where will you sleep then she says i'll sleep when you will get better.Purvi checks the temperature n looks at him nodes her head then song plays.Next Morning Purvi is sleeping beside Onir n tries to get her Saree's Pallu out of his hand but she can't then Onir wakes n get that Pallu out.
Scene shifts to jail where Soham is thinking that did Manav filed a case against him for second time but Police officer takes him out n says You have got Bailed then he asks who bailed him but Advocate doesn't answers n soham is left alone.

Part3:
Ovi has come to Deshmukh House n she sees that Teju is screaming for high rates of vegetables then Teju asks hows the Cauliflower rate?then seller says 25 rupees kilo,Teju screams more bcoz it was to higher Ovi goes near her n says you will not change na then Teju says how do you are here Ovi says that she came do the routine check up of Pari then Teju goes on saying that smile pari show me your teeth then Ovi says she doesn't have it yet,Teju says when you will have teeth na that time we'll eat panipuri,vadapav n other stuff but Ovi is confused while teju asks her what happened?she replies the scene where she had behave rudely with Arjun n Purvi then Teju says its ok.
Soham has arrived in hospital where he asks nurse that he has to meet Archana Deshmukh then nurse says no outsiders are allowed then Soham says i m a son of her,He goes near Archu n says m sorry aai for what i did with you,i didn't wanted to shoot you,Aai pls listen to me pls.I remember that when i shot you,Now i should go otherwise anybody will see me here n Purvi is looking all this from behind she is crying.
Precap: Purvi has arrived to D house where she says i have brought some one who will pray for aai he is our family member n everybody sees that its SohamEdited by gaurav_ankita08 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
HAPPY HOLI GAURAV😊
AND HAPPY HOLI TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS🥳
Edited by ArVi-licious - 11 years ago
crazy2012 thumbnail
Happy Holi Gaurav and all  other members here

and Thanks for this beautiful WU..
Pearlrachel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
happy holi 
 is this complete
mannat27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Holi!

Thanks for the update!
mysterious-soul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the WU and Happy Holi Everyone...😊
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update Gaurav ..

Hope you all have a great time in Holi ..It looks like a lot of fun I must say .

Saw the show again today ...

I think the two couples Arjun Ovi and Onir and Purvi have sort of moved on in their lives specially Onir Purvi.Purvi is definitely in love with her husband but he does not know that as yet .. she is definitely in love with Onir , onecan tell with her actions .

I am happy with Ovi that she is realizing that she was hard on Arjun and Purvi. She is a good mother and even today  had taken Pari to the clinic ...

Arjun's role is not good anymore ..He did stand up for Ovi also today but I think the actor is being wasted ..He should look for some other show ..

I think Varsha is still very stubborn and this is why she has firmly placed herself right in front of Sulochna's chawl ...She is demanding forgiveness as if it is her right ...

In the precap , Purvi brought Soham home .Good girl, this is  what your mother would have wanted you to do ...

Star Of The Day ...
Soham ...
Lovely acting by Ankit Narang .He is so sweet the way he talked to his mother ...really adorable character even though he is a Gunda .I love Soham's character and am looking forward to see how things will work out between Manav and Soham ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Hey Tanya di,
Well i didn't played holi bcoz i have left it behind from 10yrs.
Coming to Soham,he is trying to get things sort out n Manav should accept him bcoz Neglecting own son of yours is not right Manav should realize the mistake he is doing.
I want Manav to make him a Good Humanbeing n Brave BusinessMen.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: gaurav_ankita08

Hey Tanya di,
Well i didn't played holi bcoz i have left it behind from 10yrs.
Coming to Soham,he is trying to get things sort out n Manav should accept him bcoz Neglecting own son of yours is not right Manav should realize the mistake he is doing.
I want Manav to make him a Good Humanbeing n Brave BusinessMen.

That will happen but it will happen slowly .Manav will not accept Soham immediately .
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

</div>
<div>

That will happen but it will happen slowly .Manav will not accept Soham immediately .

Yup Time is Important i hope both Son n Father gets united.