Thendral Update Wed Mar 27, 2013

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thx pearl. Great update and comments

The entire episode rocked. D was awesome! She is the star of the day. ROFL Prabha munjila 1000W bulb potta madhiri enna oru brightness D avana support panni pesinadhum ๐Ÿ˜› Kudiya seekram thirundiduvan nu nambikai vandhuduchu. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Mohan officially joins the list of losers. ๐Ÿคข His ego is pathetic. Why was he keeping quiet when K was crying and didn't comfort her with supporting words? D just doesn't know to act to Prabha. He should appreciate her straight forwardness and accept the fact she is also entitled to have some expectations just like him and change himself accordingly to make the marriage work.

It was quite odd to see P romancing D though. Correct aa suchi came and saved us. ๐Ÿคฃ Siva poojai la karadi madhiri. D gave super nose cut and aapu to Suchi. Munjila kadugu vedikudhu for Suchi. The best thing was she asking Suchi to clear the front seat for her. D should continue to smartly tackle Suchi the same way. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Thanks Pearl for the wonderful update and comments...

Mohan ku loosa pudichiruku. What ever avanal oru nalla kariyam... P and D got closer. So marapom, maniipom.

It was nice to P and D getting closer. Analum P still stands in his point. He wants D to support in all that he does. When D started to tell him he should have waited and listened to her immediately he said bygones are bygones. So my guess is we will see few more rifts between D and P on this. Glad that at least it has come thus far.

Finally Deepa has come to senses. Well tackled... If Suchi's intention is just getting money why in the world she should plot something to kill their joy... I wish she really uses the tips and tricks she offered to T during Charu days.
Suchi's words, "You be in the front, I'll go back." looks like a indication that we are going to see the old Deepa back from now on!

Door prechana periya prechanaiya iruku๐Ÿ˜›!

Athu epdi Pearl akka? Ungalukunu correct a PD romance scenes...Ponna varam FN scene , intha varam kissing scene...wht a coincidence! Enjoy!๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Gisel

Athu epdi Pearl akka? Ungalukunu correct a PD romance scenes...Ponna varam FN scene , intha varam kissing scene...wht a coincidence! Enjoy!๐Ÿ˜›

Hahahaha...Aama la Tongue Enna kodumai da๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Anyways both last week and today was not bad ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ nu me consoling myselfTongue

Thanks akka for the update!โญ๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Today episode nalla irunthatu, ippidi neduga iruntha nalla irukum..
Hey, hey yaaringe inthe ponnu, namma Deepa va? Deepa was too good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, namma old Deepa thirumbi vanthuta, very happy about that๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
Hmm Mohan nee purinchu than seiyuriya?๐Ÿค” Ana avar ippidi did pannethale than, Prabha knows how Deepa is, so ithu oru plus point than.
Paah semma romance, Suchi anthe romance a pathu appidiye shock aiytha๐Ÿ˜† athan kuruka vanthuta๐Ÿ˜›
Ana onnu matthum puriyuthu, T&T romance panneke Charu varuva, D&P romance panneke inthe Suchi varum, eppa thaan ithu marum o
Deepa kudutha adi to Suchi was super! Pavam Suchi poi back la irukonum, ithan kanna nadakum, over confidence udambuku koodathu๐Ÿ˜›..

Over a talk pannuren o๐Ÿ˜†...
Thanks Pearl for the lovely update!

Today's episode was real good, hey Thendral team has come back to their Wednesday magic moments!!

Deepa is the star of the show today!! Well done Deepa... Nice presence of mind to tackle the situation... Summa Nethi adi for Suchi! 

Suchi-kku nalla nose cut!! I can see & believe, koodiyaseekiram ivalooda kulla nariththanam velila vara chances are there...

Thanks for the updates Pearl.

Deepa gal... this is what I expect from you. Brilliant!  Silent missile.  Don't challenge but very rombha silenta attack pannunum.  Wait for the right moment and checkmate Suchi.

Prabha like I said before, has the brains in the wrong place but heart in the right place.  Stupid but caring.

@Hollie... I love your siggies.  Esp the weekends... ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Caryn - 11 years ago
Thanks for the updates today!

Deepa was no doubt the star episode and she was shinning!

Mohan...hhhm... he is still very angry at Prabha after how he treated him and Kal at Kodaikanal I guess..

I too was wondering why nobody spoke up when the adults were asking where these girls will go?  I thought Mohan and Kalyani will right away say that they will come to MM house with them.

Mohan vs Prabha wonder for how long it will be like this.

Suchi lol, Deepa was perfect with her.  Want to see more Deepa tackling Suchi so Suchi's track ends soon.

Gggrrr, not enough importance and scenes for TT!
Thanks for the update.Well done Deepa.i amso proud of you.
So nice to get our old bold Deepa back.Hoe she beats Suchi in
her own game. My God!! What over confidence for Suchi.She deiberstely
Got P out thinking HE IS A PUTTY IN HER HANDS. Break this over confidence
Into pieces Deepa.Prabha was so stupid to sign the papers without reading.
May be Deepa will snoop arounf a bit andfind out what Suchi is upto.
I was not surprised at K and Mohan on not coming firwRd to take
the sisters. Thisis what Mohan shoud realize why
It was better for K to marry Babu who was ready to
Support K's family.raiding 2 tenn girlsis no joke.
No wonder no body came forward.
We got our old Deepa back. Will we get our od
Prabha also?