Veera WU 27th March- the search continues...

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the written update!!!!!!!!!! :) :)
thanks for the update! :) good one...

and so the story drags on.
Thanks for the written update Hina.

yup the story drags on...yawn😔
Originally posted by hinz

yup the story drags on...yawn😔

I have been relying on the updates lately, I am never in the mood to watch it anymore.
Originally posted by ll-Shilpa-ll

I have been relying on the updates lately, I am never in the mood to watch it anymore.

its sad to see the show get to this point Shilpa...just last week after RanVeera reunion I felt they're back and so was the excitement ...but shortlived and we're back to the drag again :(
Wow, it's over a week since they are searching for Sampooran Singh and playing Hide and Seek... Seems like the original CVs who's creativity we all fell in love with is on vacation and is just giving the show hints like (let's show basant panchami for 2 weeks Then We will make Ranvir find out about veera then as soon as Ranvi finds out send him to Amritsar next day).. Then drag each and every topic for atleast 2 weeks to raise episode counts...

I mean where is the creativity, the shows concept was sweet and simple but don't know why they are taking the innocence, giggles out and just adding 1 major drama to another without justifying or giving a proper closure to the first one.

It would have been so good if once Ranvi got to know about Veera's truth, they would have showed some love and how he convinces Ratan and veera to go get the blessings from Amritsar and find Sampooran or do like a 'bhook hadtal' to force Ratan to go to Amritsar and show some bonding between all of them instead of just making it Forcefully Emotional...
the writers shud cut it short man. dis is da limit of dragging man.
Originally posted by hinz

its sad to see the show get to this point Shilpa...just last week after RanVeera reunion I felt they're back and so was the excitement ...but shortlived and we're back to the drag again :(

I know, and now they have added Kartar and Gurpreet to the mix too, I am still scratching my head over Kartaar's sudden change or is it sudden?

Don't know when they will reveal the truth of Nihaal and Sampooran, frankly I am tired of waiting.

Lets see, I will continue to rely on the written updates.

Feeling really sad about it.😕