Balika Vadhu

Week 12 Balika Vadhu TRP 3.5 (0.1 Drop) - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
TRP - some are enjoying the fall, others are not bothered so far they get to see what their Ansh/BV.
Just a thought to share.
BVs TRP rose with Shiv coming in, people liked him a fresh feel in the show with an amazing character. AnSh story developed romance tied up with family and village issues, make it worth watching. TRP went high during Shiv Anandi vivah - publicized a lot and grandeur display. After wedding, track sl*gged. Viewers got irritated with AnSh relationship - the tracks were more singh seva with no other issues. How long can you tolerate an unrealistic story line. Started downfall in TRP, but still there were fan followers of Sid and Prat who used to watch. And some watched because of AnSh just testing their patience.
If we look back last two months,
- Jagya visit to mumbai - accepted because interest was will Gouri come back,
- Ganga intro - makes sense, new character Ratan Singh torture.
- But Ganga narrating story - TRP fell who wants to see lecture for two days.
- It catched up, since we got realisation and then confession suspense.
Then came the surprise, replacement - which was against personal liking of a lot of people so they stopped. But my view, may be there was no way out other than that. The story line was affected due to actor's commitments and if BV would have continued like that, it would have been in a worse position than now.
First week with New anandi - good going since you had RS episode, interesting one.
After that - AnSh romance, which could not attract some because they did not accept the new face.
But mostly what others saw was Transfer Transfer for more than two weeks. This is the worst track of BV with unwanted events, Sanchi accident, Jagya and Singh cribing number of times. And with them Anandi, and shiv and sekhar as usual. Vicious cycle of sadness. How long can people listen to the same dialogue chori chali jayegi, kaise rahegi.
And last straw Jagya ki shadi and BV ki barbadi. - enough to kick your viewers.
Romance is one interest but you need to create something else, show how Anandi and Shiv tackle problems with Heth Singh or village issues. How Anandi plans for her school in her absence?
How Ganga is studying and adjusting in society with new life? She does everything other than study.
Whatever, count BV has got is due to AnSh lovers who watched the confession episode number of times or else it would have been out of ten. The main reason is dragged story line and people refusing to see AnSh doing chamchagiri of Singh and unrealistic attachment of ex bindni to ex in laws and cooking and eating.
The other reason is Prat, though I am not her fan. And will wait for TRP counts of the show she joins. Will be happy to see that it becomes No 1 on star plus because with so many fans crying for her she deserves that.
I do not want to party for TRP fall, but am surprised that with crap how it is 3.5? Because i know the worst is not over yet for BV team. The day it will go below one - my party starts.
Edited by reshmiroy2012 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
agree reshmiroy..keeping aside the replaced character the story itself is a drag and nothing much happening..My personal wish is a 5 years leap and all go delhi and become modern..that will give fresh feel
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
The entire week was a drag about discussing about J's 3rd marriage.Either he was shown or if he was not shown it was about him.People do not have problems seeing his story but this entire is all about the disgusting third marriage.As some one pointed out it was only 2 days that were dedicated to AnSh story,
If it had not been for the confession scene the TRPs would have dipped even lower.

When there is replacement TRPs will dip because people find it it difficult to accept a new face but in a scenario like this they should have made the story more intersting instead of stupid drama about transfer and how to get a guy married for 3 rd time.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL everyone loves to blame game   if they see TV and read newspapers  digitization process is still going on many areas Their TRP's are closed for now so TRP's are  restricted   only  to few areas  so this has to happen so what is the point of blame game 
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Aakash-

Week 12 TRP  AnSh Confession Week

1. Diya bati- 5.2
2 TKMOC 3.8
3.Pyar ka dard -3.7

4.Yeh rishtha 3.6
5.Balika vadhu 3.5😕😲
6.Madhubala 3.3

mein khush hoon aur bhi down hona chahiye kyunki New Anandi ke sath BV dekhna yaane🤢🤢haan shiv hai jiske karan abhi bhi mein dekh rahi hoon.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think they  shud have replaced Anandi when the character was under dog..i mean not much important..like preggy track...While AnSh confession and SR wud have rocked with SidYusha😉 Edited by -Aakash- - 11 years ago
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Aakash-

I think they shud have replaced Anandi when the character was under dog..i mean not much important..like preggy track...While AnSh confession and SR wud have rocked with SidYusha😉

even gopi was replaced wen she was preggers...still.fans got upset...nd i think this was a tactic by bv ph..coz agar confession n sr ho jaata...so no one wud really watch the show...abhi bhi some ppl are watchinf ouf of curiosity...n the way the story is goin wo bhi shayad chod de...
Ritu_Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teeya

mein khush hoon aur bhi down hona chahiye kyunki New Anandi ke sath BV dekhna yaane🤢🤢haan shiv hai jiske karan abhi bhi mein dekh rahi hoon.

lekin repeat episode hi dekhna .TRP ke lite contribute mat karo . plz...😛
😉
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
0.1 Drop is not significant. What is significant is - BV for the first time in many months has dropped out of Top 3.
Inspite of the  romantic moments between Anandi and Shiv which looked so forced.
What will next week's TRP be ? 3.0 ?
People who have been blaming J's story for the drop -
J had loads of scenes when BV reached @1 between Oct -12 and Jan-13.
In fact Anandi's sagai week , post-sagai, wedding had a liberal dose of J.
Edited by poiu123 - 11 years ago