Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Sheetsden

Do u think BV ran till now only bcos of romance. Most of the viewers r not teenage girls to want romance only. 

Its not abt romance T dosent fit in with Jagya n singhs also...Btw TRPS have spoken.
n despite my req u again quoted me...I m not intrested in talking to u...get it ?

Blukitten thumbnail
Originally posted by: chumki...

.sweetheart we r not illitarate.we know all this... then kahani khatam... jo suru hua hai woh to khatam hoga hi...😊

exactly but thoda jaldi khatam hoga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I wud request  guys please dont quote each other if u have different POVs..
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The TRP counting starts from 5 minutes before BV starts so even if innumerable  ppl are watching BV it makes a huge diff on the TRP as SSK may have less viewers

So to get BV TRP high we have to watch last 5 minutes of SSK

PPL are hell bent on thinking about getting Prat back which she may/does not want

Why are we messing with our fav show for one or two ppl I do not get

Instead of bickering about other things which are not a possibility why don't we tune in and honor the good work

The shows which have no content nor caliber are moving ahead of BV because of our stubbornness 

The content of this show has always been good

there has been one change and our loyalty of years which existed from day one has gone down the drain

The neg comments are also affecting the show

It is like ppl who don't like the change are out for revenge and not watching the show

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aakash-

BV  in last two years naver fell below two positions..it used to be below DABH with 4+ trps..but now there is huge distance...

Newyas i can see the future of this show..keeping aside new anandi..the story itself is dragging with nothing happening...I think next Time trps will rie to 5+ only when Jagya marries Sanchi or Ganga with twist of Gauri 

Actually all the shows other than diya aur baati are in btw 3.8 to 3.5 which r in top 5. BV increased the trp to 4 only after shiv entry. Before that BV was mostly below 4. Prove me wrong ?
jazz89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PariD

I m agree with chumki ji n jazz. Now a days we r getting vry nice ansh scenes. So i m vry happy. Aur trp aaj kam hai kya pata kal badh jaye

Haan yaar optimistic rehna chahiye... sab theek ho jayega... viewers ko thoda time to lagega hi na nayi cheezon ko accept karne me... bv ne isse pehle aur bhi buri trps dekhi hain... jald hi fir rating badhegi...after all content is winner😊
Edited by jazz89 - 11 years ago
jazz89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chahat11

The TRP counting starts from 5 minutes before BV starts so even if innumerable  ppl are watching BV it makes a huge diff on the TRP as SSK may have less viewers

PPL are hell bent on thinking about getting Prat back which she may/does not want

Instead of bickering about other things which are not a possibility why don't we tune in and honor the good work

The shows which have no content nor caliber are moving ahead of BV because of our stubbornness 

there has been one change and our loyalty of years which existed from day one has gone down the drain

It is like ppl who don't like the change are out for revenge and not watching the show

Bingo Chahat.. Agree with you completely
Blukitten thumbnail
Originally posted by: chahat11

Because ppl cant accept anything below standard...if ppl start accepting everything channel will only give garbage...n quality will be gone..which has anyways gone away now
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tch tch tch.. Siddhu tumhara magic nahin chala πŸ’”
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Sheetsden

Actually all the shows other than diya aur baati are in btw 3.8 to 3.5 which r in top 5. BV increased the trp to 4 only after shiv entry. Before that BV was mostly below 4. Prove me wrong ?

only after shiv entry?? really...Ok then when Jagya ditches anandi that epsd got 4+ trp..when Anandi went missing in November 2011 trp were 4.0+..when Aanandi slapped jagya infront of Gauri TRP were 4.0+...ok πŸ˜‰