Originally posted by: GoldenDew

tch tch tch.. Siddhu tumhara magic nahin chala 💔

but seems like mera agic chal gaya 😉
Uh does tht mean I am harry potter now 😕
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Aakash-

only after shiv entry?? really...Ok then when Jagya ditches anandi that epsd got 4+ trp..when Anandi went missing in November 2011 trp were 4.0+..when Aanandi slapped jagya infront of Gauri TRP were 4.0+...ok 😉

I am saying not always the trp was above 4.  Even during ansh magic too the trp went below 4 sometimes.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nniks

but seems like mera agic chal gaya 😉
Uh does tht mean I am harry potter now 😕

🤣

Siddhu ka bhi magic chala gaya 😒

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chahat11

The TRP counting starts from 5 minutes before BV starts so even if innumerable  ppl are watching BV it makes a huge diff on the TRP as SSK may have less viewers

So to get BV TRP high we have to watch last 5 minutes of SSK

PPL are hell bent on thinking about getting Prat back which she may/does not want

Why are we messing with our fav show for one or two ppl I do not get

Instead of bickering about other things which are not a possibility why don't we tune in and honor the good work

The shows which have no content nor caliber are moving ahead of BV because of our stubbornness 

The content of this show has always been good

there has been one change and our loyalty of years which existed from day one has gone down the drain

The neg comments are also affecting the show

It is like ppl who don't like the change are out for revenge and not watching the show

one or two people ??..damn yaar she was the face of BV..if u change the lead actress after 3.5 years Run..it will affect whole show ..Change shud be accepted only if its reasonable..aneways result is out now..BV  is loosing the charm..bcz of the storyline itself
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

I am saying not always the trp was above 4.  Even during ansh magic too the trp went below 4 sometimes.

neways since we have different POV.😉.we shud stop here..or else it will go long and i m ready for all questions..so leave it..😛
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I dont hv anything against BV but just one suggestion to makers...if u will play with the emotions of viewers they will play with ur bread and butter...BIG TRUTH!

Leave whether Prats left on her own or u sacked her...but no doubts u guys played with the emotions of the consumers.

The replacement could have been done after the confession and culmination of AnSh bond.But u guys didnt do it for u know else u will never have 'fbs' of AnSh confession for future use and ppl who watch for AnSh wud stop watching. SELFISH TACTICS #1

You guys replaced her w/o any prior notice/publicity(like SP did for new Gopi)...giving the viewers no time to decide or detach...again playing with their emotions! Most ppl who are not on forums expected ansh confession and got this...SELFISH TACTICS #2

--

So colors/BV if u can play with the consumer's emotions for the money...so can we play with ur money for our emotions - FAIR PLAY!😈

If confession cant get u trps...u can decide for urself! Coz remember IPL is yet to come

Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

I dont hv anything against BV but just one suggestion to makers...if u will play with the emotions of viewers they will play with ur bread and butter...BIG TRUTH!

Leave whether Prats left on her own or u sacked her...but no doubts u guys played with the emotions of the consumers.

The replacement could have been done after the confession and culmination of AnSh bond.But u guys didnt do it for u know else u will never have 'fbs' of AnSh confession for future use and ppl who watch for AnSh wud stop watching. SELFISH TACTICS #1

You guys replaced her w/o any prior notice/publicity(like SP did for new Gopi)...giving the viewers no time to decide or detach...again playing with their emotions! Most ppl who are not on forums expected ansh confession and got this...SELFISH TACTICS #2

--

So colors/BV if u can play with the consumer's emotions for the money...so can we play with ur money for our emotions - FAIR PLAY!😈

If confession cant get u trps...u can decide for urself! Coz remember IPL is yet to come

Well Said...👏👏
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well said Mallika...jaisi karni waisi bharni 😆

Originally posted by: -Aakash-

one or two people ??..damn yaar she was the face of BV..if u change the lead actress after 3.5 years Run..it will affect whole show ..Change shud be accepted only if its reasonable..aneways result is out now..BV  is loosing the charm..bcz of the storyline itself

Well said.. and also more than changing her what put me off BV was the way they treated my loyalty towards the show.. if they can't respect my loyalty why should I give them a chance??

Originally posted by: Malika

--

Very well said.. they underestimated the power of remote.. ab bhugto 😛