Week 12 Balika Vadhu TRP 3.5 (0.1 Drop) - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
i want to ask BV people why dint they change Anandi  before marraige itself..i remeber replace news were floating since august septemebr...so wat happened..they new with new actress ANsh marraige of three weeks will not 4+ trps also 
Originally posted by Malika

I dont hv anything against BV but just one suggestion to makers...if u will play with the emotions of viewers they will play with ur bread and butter...BIG TRUTH!

Leave whether Prats left on her own or u sacked her...but no doubts u guys played with the emotions of the consumers.

The replacement could have been done after the confession and culmination of AnSh bond.But u guys didnt do it for u know else u will never have 'fbs' of AnSh confession for future use and ppl who watch for AnSh wud stop watching. SELFISH TACTICS #1

You guys replaced her w/o any prior notice/publicity(like SP did for new Gopi)...giving the viewers no time to decide or detach...again playing with their emotions! Most ppl who are not on forums expected ansh confession and got this...SELFISH TACTICS #2

--

So colors/BV if u can play with the consumer's emotions for the money...so can we play with ur money for our emotions - FAIR PLAY!😈

If confession cant get u trps...u can decide for urself! Coz remember IPL is yet to come

@ bold ,So true...and justified...Not only IPL, but MCI is increasing it's trp also...
Originally posted by -Aakash-

i want to ask BV people why dint they change Anandi  before marraige itself..i remeber replace news were floating since august septemebr...so wat happened..they new with new actress ANsh marraige of three weeks will not 4+ trps also 

on december 17 episode of sbs pratyuha made it clear that she wont be leavin balika vadhu till its end . it was the director, the PH . the channel house  who fired her 😕
TRP dropped from 4 to 3.5...ie about  12.5% drop??...that means, purely by statistics,  87.5% viewers have accepted the change, n the balance 12.5 % may or may not...

So does this not negate claims that "90% audience have rejected BV with the change, etc" 😆

I think it's VICE VERSA...🥳
Originally posted by Sidyushafan

on december 17 episode of sbs pratyuha made it clear that she wont be leavin balika vadhu till its end . it was the director, the PH . the channel house  who fired her 😕
yeah and i know the reason..its the Pallu topic..Pratyusha wanted no pallu ..remeber yesterday or wednesday SBS segemnt Prats said no more pallu and relaxed..she pressured more  while talking about no pallu thing😉
Originally posted by -Aakash-

yeah and i know the reason..its the Pallu topic..Pratyusha wanted no pallu ..remeber yesterday or wednesday SBS segemnt Prats said no more pallu and relaxed..she pressured more  while talking about no pallu thing😉

i dont know about the pallu topic . please elaborte😕. i think i missed that😕
Originally posted by Sidyushafan

i dont know about the pallu topic . please elaborte😕. i think i missed that😕
In SBS segment preholi day..Prats said she is relaxed now and in new show no more pallu and saaree she stressed on that..so it looks like she dint wanted to be in Pallu and wanted some change in Anandi get up..😉
Originally posted by GoldenDew

tch tch tch.. Siddhu tumhara magic nahin chala 💔

yes  ,because it's not only  SID'S magic or PRATYUSHA,s magic...
it's a magic of SIDYUSHA❤️.❤️
whatever colors , the whole colors channel played wid our emotions😡 . hoping for downfall. coming to prat's point , bv could give anandi a new modern makeover after her marriage
Guys, please do not fight, it is a bit surprising and a set back for TRP falling. We expected it be rise. BV will definitely work on this, but the concern is now if they butcher AnSh, we the left over AnSh lovers have to quit. Some how the story line is not doing tadka.
Diya aur Bati, has got lot of village masala, may be BV needs to show more of dyan atyachar, fake sadhuji to get back to position. It is not Toral, AnSh or Jagya.