Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazz89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: reshmiroy2012

Guys, please do not fight, it is a bit surprising and a set back for TRP falling. We expected it be rise. BV will definitely work on this, but the concern is now if they butcher AnSh, we the left over AnSh lovers have to quit. Some how the story line is not doing tadka.
Diya aur Bati, has got lot of village masala, may be BV needs to show more of dyan atyachar, fake sadhuji to get back to position. It is not Toral, AnSh or Jagya.

no body is fighting dear... just expressing their views...and yes BV trp will definately rise😊
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: reshmiroy2012

Guys, please do not fight, it is a bit surprising and a set back for TRP falling. We expected it be rise. BV will definitely work on this, but the concern is now if they butcher AnSh, we the left over AnSh lovers have to quit. Some how the story line is not doing tadka.
Diya aur Bati, has got lot of village masala, may be BV needs to show more of dyan atyachar, fake sadhuji to get back to position. It is not Toral, AnSh or Jagya.

Stop jagya remarriage talks BV will be back to top 1. Seriously who will be interested to watch jagya 4th marriage so soon. After ansh marriage all that sarpanch and collector did was Singh family seva. See rattan Singh drama got 4.3 trp. The new anandi doing social work is better than crying for Singh family.
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
BTW, my nani ki beti ki beti (who works in my office) ne kaha tha ki aaj bahut shubh din hai...

Am wondering what that could be...😳
Edited by VerboseG - 11 years ago
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this shows audience really is not ready to digest ansh romance...that too so intimate...honestly nowadays i only enjoy jagya scenes...
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
When we as audience knew that the TRPs will fall I am sure the channel and the PH definitely must have expected it.

The replacement,impending saas bahu saga in Udaipur and the 3/4 th marriage track all together have worked together for the TRPs of 3.5.Hope they start working on the story.

It is not like they expected the TRPs to sky rocket with the wet wild act.
lavy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
VERY very well said Mallika. This is EXACTLY what I have been saying in the forum for the past weeks and very few people from "change is welcome" side accepted this. Thank You for saying this. Thanks.

I definitely would have given the replacement enough and more time and much more leeway for BV if and only if they had respected the viewers sentiments and they had carried on points 1 and 2.  Its not like SY AT is only  emotional fools...We are also reasonable individuals who just refuse to be taken for granted.

Originally posted by: Malika

I dont hv anything against BV but just one suggestion to makers...if u will play with the emotions of viewers they will play with ur bread and butter...BIG TRUTH!

Leave whether Prats left on her own or u sacked her...but no doubts u guys played with the emotions of the consumers.

The replacement could have been done after the confession and culmination of AnSh bond.But u guys didnt do it for u know else u will never have 'fbs' of AnSh confession for future use and ppl who watch for AnSh wud stop watching. SELFISH TACTICS #1

You guys replaced her w/o any prior notice/publicity(like SP did for new Gopi)...giving the viewers no time to decide or detach...again playing with their emotions! Most ppl who are not on forums expected ansh confession and got this...SELFISH TACTICS #2

--

So colors/BV if u can play with the consumer's emotions for the money...so can we play with ur money for our emotions - FAIR PLAY!😈

If confession cant get u trps...u can decide for urself! Coz remember IPL is yet to come

Edited by lavy - 11 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lavy

VERY very well said Mallika. This is EXACTLY what I have been saying in the forum for the past weeks and very few people from "change is welcome" side accepted this. Thank You for saying this. Thanks.

I definitely would have given the replacement enough and more time and much more leeway for BV if and only if they had respected the viewers sentiments and they had carried on points 1 and 2.  Its not like SY AT is only  emotional fools...We are also reasonable individuals who just refuse to be taken for granted.

That is the best description of us I have heard in a long time. πŸ‘
beingpooja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
not at all shocking for me...yeh toh hona hi tha...i knw its impossible now but hope BV bounce back n do well on trp charts for d sake of Sid !!
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yeh kya ho gay hai aur kyun sidd bhi nahi chal raha hai  bhai shirt uttarvao 
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Malika

I dont hv anything against BV but just one suggestion to makers...if u will play with the emotions of viewers they will play with ur bread and butter...BIG TRUTH!

Leave whether Prats left on her own or u sacked her...but no doubts u guys played with the emotions of the consumers.

The replacement could have been done after the confession and culmination of AnSh bond.But u guys didnt do it for u know else u will never have 'fbs' of AnSh confession for future use and ppl who watch for AnSh wud stop watching. SELFISH TACTICS #1

You guys replaced her w/o any prior notice/publicity(like SP did for new Gopi)...giving the viewers no time to decide or detach...again playing with their emotions! Most ppl who are not on forums expected ansh confession and got this...SELFISH TACTICS #2

--

So colors/BV if u can play with the consumer's emotions for the money...so can we play with ur money for our emotions - FAIR PLAY!😈 

If confession cant get u trps...u can decide for urself! Coz remember IPL is yet to come 

in india it is ok but no one knows about overses losses which are still higher becoz we viewers ave been ditched by thamakers why we aere folled ,,, why our prattzi is been thrown still bring her back we will give u trp higer than diyabati