Posted: 11 years ago
So the forum has finally opened.πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
but still we dunno itz launching date.its already been a month or over since itz first promo is out.but neither second promo nor any confirming news about the launching date of the show is around there.πŸ˜•
the show is indeed very much important for suku.itz her first show as lead after PKYEK.After creating magic as Riddhima, she again rocked as pia and maithili.⭐️ Very few negative characters like maithili 😈 gained popularity in indian tv.and next again she is back as Simran...
Welcome back,suku...πŸ˜ƒ

i guess,suku & gaurav make a cute pair.at least from the promo itz visible. Do you think Suku-Gaurav jodi will be loved like kasu & visu??? 
Hello @jenny...
Suku will rock as Simran...
Uff...missing her so much...
Hi.Ishpa πŸ˜Š

and yes,me too missing her soo.. much.i just hope she comes back with a big bang.'fingers crossed'
Originally posted by ..Jenny..

<font color="#990066">Hi.Ishpa😊</font>
<font color="#990066">
</font>
<font color="#990066">and yes,me too missing her soo.. much.i just hope she comes back with a big bang.'fingers crossed'</font>
😲u know my name!!!
Yup yaar...me too want her back...but itna wait kiu kararahi hai?
Originally posted by AbhiyaDewaani

😲u know my name!!!
Yup yaar...me too want her back...but itna wait kiu kararahi hai?

yeah,i know ur name πŸ˜Ž
and the reason for this waiting umm, i guess may be u heard that '' saboore mewa fole''.
hope u understand itπŸ˜›
Originally posted by ..Jenny..

<font color="#990066">yeah,i know ur name😎</font>
<font color="#990066">and the reason for this waiting umm, i guess may be u heard that '' saboore mewa fole''.</font>
<font color="#990066">hope u understand itπŸ˜›</font>

tum kaha se ho jenny? Do u know bengali language?
won't say πŸ˜› guess koro
and obviously i know Bangla...
OMG...jenny...amio bangla pari...cuz ami bangladeshi...plz bolo na...tumi kotai thako?
Ya . So happy that the forum is opened .πŸ˜ƒ
Agree , it's very important for suku as well us as we have been dying to see her in a lead role .
Ya they make a cute pair . Loved their sbs interviews . πŸ˜›
I also hope that they will be loved like Kasu and Visu . πŸ˜‰
Nice Post. Yup No one has been so versatile as Sukirti. At 1st a Tennis player Sakshi, Dr. Riddhima, Desi -bahu Siddheshwari, Piya n Maithili, NRI Jazz n of course Quadruple role in Shapath. The roles which caught maximum attention were of course Riddhima, Piya n Maithili. I m damn sure she will rock as Simran. Abt d couple, it looks good in promos bt 4 d chemistry we will have to wait n watch. Visu were,are n will always remain unmatcheable afa chemistry is concerned. I m sure Gaurav-Sukirti will also rock.Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 11 years ago