Sasural Simar Ka

28th March 2013

kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
naina is thinking i have to earse roli's memories from sid heart and destiny also wants this so roli si dead.   and simar listens to this and shouts!!!  NAIAN!!  Roli is alive and is not dead.   Food is ready..come.   it is important to eat food on time for u and ur child and simar leaves...khushi sees this and comes to naina.   

khushi sits her down and says what wrong.  u know simar still feels that roli is still alive.   i feel pity for simar.   and naina says what if what simar is saying is true.   and khushi says dont get mad listening to mad ppl.   dead ppl dont come back.   if u keep on thinking of the future what will u do in present.  

now we have to move fwd...marriage with sid and security for kid.   MOney.   Khushi says what do u think...these BW ppl will give u roli space.   NO.   u have to use tactics for that.  u have to use ur brain.  naina before our lie comes in front of all..ask sid to name some property in the kids name n then i will tell u what to do with the property.   Naina says today i m here cause of u and i will do whatever u say.   khushi thinks property will be in my name...so i can also feel secure.

Veeru gets a new house for roli and thinks i will make such a house that she will have to believe that i m her husband and before her memory comes back u will fall in love with me.

Sid looking at roli's pic and thinking i wish simar says is right...i wish u come in front of me right now.  i wish u are listening to my heart talk.   come back yaar.   flashback of roli and sid dancing.   

roli sleeping on hospital bed having flashback of dancing with sid.   and not seeing faces clearly...she gets up and says i remember everything...and nurse runs to call the doc.   and nurse says what did u remember...ur name, house, parents...tell me..  and roli trys to say but is not able to.   she is still having flashbacks of dancing with sid on terrace.   nurse thinks maybe she doesnt want to tell us..she will tell her husband..and nurse calls veeru.   

roli is telling other nurse that she was dancing with someone on the terrace but cant remember the face.   nurse tells veeru roli remembered everything...but then matron says she doesnt remember anything.   

veeru thinks i m saved...and i need to get her home from the hospital.   veeru calls someone says i need u to make a house a home.   veeru calls someone and says my name is vikram shah and her name is vidya shah.   and veeru smiles.  

simar at mandir.   naina comes and thinks of khushi telling her now it is time for marriage with sid.   naina says khushi is right...sid can be mine..i need to make my space in family heart and especially in simar heart.   and naina syas i will help u simar.   and simar declines.   naina says if roli was here she would have helped u.   and simar says there is a difference between u and roli.   u r our guest and we dont make our guest work.   Doc told  u to rest ..so go in ur room and rest..i will do the work.   and simar leaves.   

prem comes and sees naina and also looks at simar...and when naina turns she sees prem.   and leaves from there.   and prem looks at her again.    simar drops the pot from her hand.   prem comes to her and says what s wrong u ok?  and simar says ok.   prem says dont hide ir pain from me.   and simar says i talked to naina badly and hurt her...but what should i do..she spoke roli's name and i couldnt help myself.   and prem has flashback of roli clutching her fist...but prem doesnt tell simar.    simar goes to get tea for prem and prem think how we think naina is not like that.   I maybe wrong but i cant disregard this.   I need to find the truth.   

roli in hospital thinking why i cant remember anything.   who was it who i was dancing with.   and matron says atleast be happy that u r remembering something.   veeru comes to the hospital and listens to the nurse saying u must have been dancing with ur hubby.   and veeru thinks before she remembers sid i need to make her believe that it is me .. her hubby that loves her so much.

and then he steals a red rose from a bouquet and comes in the room and veeru says i m so happy that u remember everything Vidya..and roli looks at him.   and she says i got ur fav things and gives her a red rose.   and veeru says only for u ... my love.   and nurse says so much love i have only seen in flim.  u r so luckly u got a hubby like that.  veeru says we will go to our house today and i will go an discharge u.   and roli says no iwont go with u.    

precap -- khushi is talking to naina that after what roli did all forgive her so u will also get mafi.   all u need is to do some dikhava...and prem is coming downstairs hears this.  prem at the dining table says we need to get naina checked up again and naina says i will get my doc to chk up and prem says no our family doc is also good...u can show her.  and naina and khushi tensed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-anu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks...it was a nice epi
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

hope roli can remember sid before this s.. veeru doesnt create more trouble for ROSID