Pavitra Rishta

WRITTEN UPDATE 28 MARCH

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
After many days Today I saw PR very peaceful mood.😛 No crappy thing not show today. Most finest scene is Purvi-Soham. Their relation of Brother-Sister is best of the serial. Soham Dada will be good only Purvi. So I hope this Soham dada  will also make some sense to Purvi stop her disgusting & stupid mahanta. But question is who is bailed Soham????
Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bail - probably Purvi, she seems to be doing everything that gets the show moving

Punni - guess most predictions are right, punni is going to use the video to blackmail onir/Purvi to convince sulochana to sign house papers. She said, "I'll do what is advantageous to me" which means stayed rich which means staying married to Mittal which can only happen after papers are signed

nividances thumbnail
Hey guys maybe Mittal or Punni bailed Soham as a way to get back at Onir-Purvi somehow! Perhaps he wants to use Soham in some way...I don't know...this thought just crossed my mind as I was watching the episode today b/c Mittal was not shown at all. 

Or as someone else said it may be Purvi...but for some reason that doesn't seem right to me.
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
beautiful update! thank you.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updaters doing a very good job ...

Feeling so sorry for poor Soham. What happened was an accident . He is so unlucky .

Manav is being unreasonable . He himself shot his son in an accident . He forgave Savita , Sachin ...did not even tell Ovi off  properly .They hurt Archana way way more than Soham ever did . And Manav himself hurt her so much so why all are now only going after Soham ...

Shame on Varsha . Looks like she did not educate Soham at all.The boy cannot even read ..What a pathetic woman she is . Herself she is so educated but she kept Soham away from education ( the basic right of a child ) only to keep him away from his family ..

Why is Sulochna acting in the precap as if she is some queen ...

At least Purvi is doing what her  mother wouold really want .Shocking that Manav totally forgot Archana's last wish before going in coma ...
But Hiten looked good and acted well , as always .

Only the Soham and Manav track is interesting ..Rest is all bogus .

Star Of The Day ...

Soham..Very good looking boy and a wonderful actor ...
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Updaters doing a very good job ...

Feeling so sorry for poor Soham. What happened was an accident . He is so unlucky .

Manav is being unreasonable . He himself shot his son in an accident . He forgave Savita , Sachin ...did not even tell Ovi off  properly .They hurt Archana way way more than Soham ever did . And Manav himself hurt her so much so why all are now only going after Soham ...

Shame on Varsha . Looks like she did not educate Soham at all.The boy cannot even read ..What a pathetic woman she is . Herself she is so educated but she kept Soham away from education ( the basic right of a child ) only to keep him away from his family ..

Why is Sulochna acting in the precap as if she is some queen ...

At least Purvi is doing what her  mother wouold really want .Shocking that Manav totally forgot Archana's last wish before going in coma ...
But Hiten looked good and acted well , as always .

Only the Soham and Manav track is interesting ..Rest is all bogus .

Star Of The Day ...

Soham..Very good looking boy and a wonderful actor ...

Tanya di completely agree with your analysis. I think Also good moment this episode when Soham-Purvi talking each other. If I am not wrong then Soham-Purvi is best brother-sister in PR.
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i don't get cv's why everything in PR should be copy of manav archana relationship... all couples need individuality  not copy paste scene... initially arjun purvi scenes copied from armaan... now purvi onir scene copied from armaan... now even teju sunny things is copied from armaan...
cv's should create individual story rather copying...
P.S-- looking at show and the way they are doing things looks like last one month of show... 
Luvsushanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i only lyk soham in d show