Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update-28/03/13 Murkh Kanya :P

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

Here is your update😊

The episode begins with Parvati and Ganesha(as Gunesh) comming to Adi Yogi(Mahadev😉).Parvati keeps staring at him,as Adi Yogi asks who is this weak girl you have got to me?,and asks Gunesh where he picks up such weaklings from ,and refuses to take her as his student.Ganesha keeps making BIG eyes😲 at Mahadev🤣,stunned at what he is saying,as Parvati sadly walks away.

Ganesha still stunned by the situation,gets it under control and tells Parvati that his Guru was testing her.Parvati smiles and approaches Adi Yogi once again when he stops her and says he hasnt finished testing her as yet.

She has to go southwards to this special place,where she has to try to concentrate,if she is able to concentrate there,then he will take her as his student.

Parvati apologises and says that she has come from so far,just to meet him,and he is sending her back?.Had she been able to concentrate she wouldnt have asked him for help.

Adi Guru gets angry and says "MURKH KANYA"🤣,and asks her how dare she disrespect him,and tells Gunesh he doesnt want to teach her.

Gunesh then goes to Parvati and convinces her-saying that the path is hard but the fruit will be exactly what she wanted.Parvati agrees to go.

Adi Yogi tells her that she has to go on this path on her own.Parvati leaves.

Meanwhile Indradev🤬 takes his orignal form and attempts to attack Jalandhar,however Matsyakanya comes in between and gets hit instead.Jalandhar hears her scream and comes to her,but she begs him to go into the sea.Jalandhar vanishes into the sea,and Indra(as usual😡) seeing that he cant do much now,runs away.The Matsyakanya is left behind injured as she recalls her moments spent with Jalandhar😭.

Ganesha asks Mahadev(back in orignal form) why is he giving Parvati so many difficulties.Mahadev says that inorder to attain God one has to put in efforts,undergo difficulties.That is why tempels are always far away or on moutians,so that effort is taken to reach them.

Mahadev says she is Adi Shakti-MY PARVATI(eekk!😳)-nothing is impossible for her.Mahadev sends Ganesha to help her.

Meanwhile Jalandhar comes back from the sea and sees his mother still,he tries to revive her and then sees a weapon in her back and realizes that she is dead😭.Jalandhar realizes that she is dead and hugs her body crying.

Meanwhile Parvati and Gunesh are walking towards the south,when Gunesh tells Parvati his Guru isnt all that bad.Parvati smilingly asks since when does he know his guru.Gunesh is almost going to mention his mother,when he covers up and says my mother gave birth to me,but My Guru gave me a second life😃,Mahadev is smiling.

Then Mahadev decides to give Parvati her next test and sends Vasuki to her and Ganesha.Ganesha realizes who he is and what is Mahadevs game plan and yells,hiding behind Parvati coaxing her to kill the snake.

Parvati lefts up a stone,but then drops it,and folds her hand before Vasuki,and Vasuki slithers away back to Mahadevs neck.

Gunesh asks Parvati who she didnt hit the snake-Parvati says she doesnt know,the only thing she knew is that she cant harm the snake.

Gunesh and Parvati keep walking and suddenly Kartikeya appears before them.Ganesha gets worried and asks Mahadev to help-Mahadev ofcourse is smiling-as usual😆.

Kartikeya and Parvati come face to face-Kartikeya folds his hands and says-Pranam Maate.Ganesha panics.
Precap:-
Mahadev(as Adi Yogi) agrees to become Guru to Parvati.Parvati asks him to come to the palace with her.Adi Yogi tells Gunesh to tell her he cant come there.He wants her to stay where ever he says.Parvati says she wont live in the wilderness.

cheers
shruti

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
it was an superb epi
loved everyones performance
feel bad for jallu.😭
loved sadhil wen he saw kartikey😲
mahadev was having nice time😃
parvati has to do hard work
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
And kartikeya has come to meet Mom too🤣

And Indra aaj to had ho gai😡
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: foram.

it was an superb epi
loved everyones performance
feel bad for jallu.😭
loved sadhil wen he saw kartikey😲
mahadev was having nice time😃
parvati has to do hard work

Before Parvati lost her memory she had said Mahadev ko parishram karna parega but parishram to Parvati se kara rahe hai
apurvachoudary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved 2dys epi..esp moorkh kanya😆 and meri parvathi dialouge❤️
felt sad 4 hallu thou...overall it was g8...
Gopiii thumbnail
When I saw Karthik I thought it was Mahadev in disguise. Loved the epi. Paro is doing all parishram bekaar ka she lost her memory. Really she is a murkh kanya. 😆

Felt bad for Jallu. 😔
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Gunesh's expressions were good, he was worried about papa spoiling their plan.😆

Murkh kanya has no choice, has to listen to guruji's orders, if she doesn't then this cute baal yogi convinces her to follow them😆
Indra was chasing Jalandhar, in simillar way the fire from Shivji's 3rd eye chased him.
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i thought mahadev should be doing the hard work and not parvati.

thank you for the update.
Shakti_Shiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hoping to see Dakhshina Moorty Avatar of Lord Shiva. In this form he is the Adi Guru.  It is  said that he imparted the secrets of vedas in the most easiest form so that people can understand. Although Parvathi was never in the picture.

shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update, loved today's episode. For the first time I have seen Mahadev smiling the whole episode. Sonari expression was very good, cute little Ganu as always cute. I was sad for Jalahadar for the loss of his mom, it was heart breaking scene, young J expression was excellent. Over all it was a good episode.