28th March: WU : Adieu..till we return

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

It was one random evening on 22nd November, 2011 when i had written my first update. ..for KTLK ..it was a Maha Epi ..! And gosh.. time just flies..! πŸ˜Š

I take this oppurtunity today to THANK from the bottom of my heart .. EACH & EVERY READER of my WU till date..! πŸ€— Thank you for ur support...!! πŸ˜Š

Also would like to thank .. Deba for lighting up my Updates with her caps..! πŸ€—

A huge thank u ... to  .. BlackBeauty / Aarti / Kaks for filling in for me when i couldnt do the updates..!! πŸ€—

Thank u KTLK ..for bringing such wonderful memories and people in my life..! β€οΈ I will miss u... till u return..! πŸ˜Š

Part 1

Nidhi comes in Ashus cabin and finds that he is gone..! She asks a ward boy and he says that Ashu has left as he had some meeting to attend and from there will be going home! Nidhi says fine..! She is at her cabin and rues that Ashu is hungry coz of her .and thinks that she can no longer stay hungry as its no longer just for herself she has to eat..! Nidhi eats..! A while later in the alley of KGH, Nidhi decides to tell family members about the good news before Ashu since Ashu din seem to bother for her..!

Nidhi reaches home and finds it decked up..! She finds the entire family in there.. She greets CB/ BB/ DB and she asks why they are not outside? BB says that Ashu asked them to come inside..! Nidhi says he has gone for a meeting and CB says Ashu has been back since ages..! DB says that Ashu is busy locked up in a room! Nidhi wonders the matter and knocks on the door of the room and Ashu grabs her inside..and covers her eyes..! He shushes her n then slowly removes his hand n she finds herself in their room which has been converted to a baby room with cartoon wall posters and a baby cradle..! Nidhi is about to say something n Ashu puts his finger on her mouth n says they have to surprise all..! Nidhi asks how he found out and why he din tell her ? Ashu says..he guessed and he din tell else how would he have surprised her at all..? AshNi hug..! They come out ..of the room!

AshNi tell everyone that they have an important announcement to make..! Ashu says that Nidhi is no longer his wife.. everyone is shocked..! Ashu asks Nidhi if he is telling the truth and Nidhi nods her head. in agreement.! Ashu asks if Nidhi has any objections n she shakes her head to say no..! Ashu says.. Nidhi is no longer just his wife but is going to be the mother of his child..! Everyone is delighted..! AshNi smile..! DB hugs Nidhi ...BB too..! All congratulate AshNi ..! 

Band people start playing dhol .. n DB is dancing.. n so is CS! BB and CB smile seeing DBs enthusiasm..! DB sings.. 'Bhaga re Bhaga Nand lala'! DB runs to CB/ BB with colors and they put color on each other..! CS puts colors on everyone doing his snake style dance n DB runs n he chases her.. before finally putting color on her..! 

Rangu and Anjie dance too .. Solanki and Rangus dad are there..! RanJi touch elders feet n put colors on them..! BG- Holi aaye dekho holi aaye..! Solanki is delighted seeing all the sweets... and CB asks why did he take so much time to come.??? Duo start playing colors..! BG - Holi aayi dekho holi aayi ..(Female)! RanJi are enjoying..! Shyama comes too..! AshNi watch everyone enjoying..and come out..! Anjie pulls them into the crowd and puts color on them..! AshNi put color on each other..! Ashu holds Rangus hand and all put colors on Rangu n he asks..why all are targetting him n Nidhi says coz he troubled everyone...! Everyone puts colors on Rangus face n kurti..!

Nidhi-Anjie are busy dancing n DB asks them to go aside and sit n rest..! BG- Do me a favour lets play holi..! DB asks them to sit and enjoy n not play..! Rangus mom says that Nidhi has to leave all work n sit at home now! She says that if she goes to work who will care for the kid? She has to sit at home for 2-4 years atleast..! Nidhi says today girls can manage both n she has a supportive hubby like Ashu! Ashu says.. hubbies today support wives in household work..! Rangus mom says.. not in her part of the world..! 

Rangu says Excuse me..and says that today Ashu has been assigned a special operation.. . to dance.. to sing..and to enjoy..! BB starts singing.. on 'Taal se Taal mile'! Rangu n Anjie force Ashu to drink bhang n Ashu starts to sing.. Rang barse n dance in Big B style..! Anjie dances with Rangu.. on Ang se Ang lagana..! They do cute steps and everyone enjoy ..! Rangu fills a water pichkari n chases Nidhi around n she tries to stop him n pulls his ears..! Nidhi keeps ducking behind Ashu..! She runs and Rangu holds her arm.. and Nidhi asks Ashu to stop Rangu..! Rangu stays firm and finally all three Rangu-AshNi dance. ! 

Part 2

Ashu puts a towel around his neck n starts to sing. 'Holi khele Raghuvira' . Rangu joins him ..! DB too sings...with them..! Ashu pulls Nidhi and they dance ... ! They do cute fun steps together..! Everyone is having a blast..and scream. Holi Haiii..!

Ashu feeds gujiya to Nidhi n eats from the same piece..! Everyone is enjoying the refreshments n Nidhi looks on! Ashu asks what is she seeing? Nidhi says.. Duniya ka mela bhi kitna ajeeb mela hai.. kahan kahan se itne sare log aakar ikatha ho jate hain.. ajnabiyo ki tara aate hain aur kuch der me rishte ban jate hain. pyar ho jata hai...ghar bas jaata hai.. sansar bas jata hai..! Nidhi says.. dil karta hai. .kash ye rishta kabhi khatam na ho. .ye mela kabhi khatam na ho..! Ashu says. .one year ago if Nidhi had passed by like a stranger in the market. he would not have noticed her too ..and today he cant imagine his life without her in it..! 

Part 3

Nidhi says.she thought the same.. !She says.. wondering what all they have gone thru.. they have seen so many things in life..! happiness sadness.. meeting ...separation .. love heartache..tears smiles.. death life .. in this 1.5 years..! Ashu says.. n despite this ..they are together its nothing less! Nidhi says..wonder what destiny has in store for them. ahead.! Ashu says.. before them is a beautiful future which will give their love a new turn...that lil future will. grow up. as a young guy n.fall in love.. n Nidhi says.. or girl who will fall in love..! Ashu says.. yes.. n get married! Nidhi says. .by then they will be too old..! Ashu says.. love never gets old .. body grows old..! In this world.. love is one thing that grows young with time.! Nidhi rests her head on Ashus shoulder..! AshNi smile..! 

CS calls everyone for a family photograph..! Everyone poses for the PERFECT KODAK moment..! 

Concluding Lines..! 

Ashu (SK) says .u all have loved and supported us for so long..for which we cant thank u enouf or pay u back..! Nidhi (KK) says hope u will keep loving and supporting us in future as well..!  Ashu says..who knows.. we shall return due to this love..and Nidhi says.. afterall love brings people close.. so how can we stay away? AshNi say...Till then ALL THE BEST..! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Edited by debaparna77 - 11 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you, its been a wonderful journey! 
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
TF the superquick awesome WU Tanuji... am gonna miss this thread the most... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Had always waited eagerly for your wonderful WUs... πŸ˜ƒ Still wondering, how u managed to provide such superfast yet such detailed WUs... πŸ‘ Hats off to you!! πŸ‘

TF the superquick awesome caps Debaji!! πŸ€— Again... so quick yet so amazing caps... Vaari vaari jawan... πŸ˜ƒ Thank you caps-queen!! ❀️

So... here comes the unique, beautiful saga Kuch Toh Log Kahenge to a halt...

Nidhi says: Dil karta hai... kash, yeh rishta kabhi khatam na ho... yeh mela kabhi khatam na ho...

I strongly feel as if with these dialogues Nidhi is hinting us about season2... πŸ₯³ And, the concluding lines are a sureshot assurance for season2!!

Badhaai ho...Badhaai ho... πŸ€—πŸ€— Mere pyare forum friends, ktlkians and AshNians... bahot bahot badhaai ho... πŸ₯³Season1 bhale hi aaj conclude huwa ho, per season2 is for sure on its way... Aajtak kisi bhi show mein leads ko aisa assurance dete huye suna/dekha nahi hai jaise hamare KritSha/AshNi ne hume diya hai...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³

πŸ€— ❀️ LOVE YOU MILLIONS MY KRITSHA/ASHNI... β€οΈ πŸ€—

πŸ€— ❀️  SHALL WAIT FOR YOU ALWAYS TO BE BACK WITH ❀️ πŸ€—

πŸ€— ❀️  SEASON2 OF KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE!! ❀️ πŸ€—

Edited by ttrocks - 11 years ago
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanuji for providing this lovely Live WU's. For me they were life lines and made my day light up.

Deba - your caps very beautiful made me look for that scene when i watched episode in the night.

Till we meet again is the feeling i get and want to take away from this last episode. It has been a wonderful journey for me first as silent reader for more than 1 year and then don't know how but have started to post here which i will miss.
Edited by deepa17 - 11 years ago
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Tanu for the update..

You have saved me from the bad and the ugly...made sure I saw only the good by forewarning me...your updates have truly been a life saver...

Thanks for being so unfailing and prompt in your udpates...

Thanks for being such an integral part of this largely pleasant journey...

Thanks for being a great friend and support system..  πŸ€—

God bless you with all your heart's desires...!

May you keep smiling always!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx yaar...i am watching the episode and just crying...pata nahi khushi ke aansoo hain ya gham ke...bas ro rahi hoon...bhagwan kare season 2 jaldi aajaayeEdited by Mithalee - 11 years ago
shalini.malik72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks tanu for your awesome WU ...
so the journey comes to an end...will surely miss naino ki bhasha...and hope we get season 2
goodbye ktlk...
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Love you ASHNI. And Curtains down with hope of Season 2:) Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 11 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMG! It ends :(
Ohh mann! This beautiful journey😭