28th March: WU : Adieu..till we return - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you Tanu!! πŸ€—

The concluding lines are definitely indicating the next season! Edited by *shikha* - 11 years ago
Thanks Tanu. You've been amazing with your updates and as a moderator too. πŸ€—

Will miss this definitely. Hope S2 comes soon and we can resume all thisπŸ˜ƒ
Tanu thank you for all your efforts for the forum...Will never never forget ur updates and Deba thanks for ur caps

The Ashni dialogues of the second half were just MIND BLOWING...It was as if our rishta was aslo being talked about...Mere rongte khade ho rahe the listening to the dialogue...

Iam bidding Ashni adieu with a heavy heart - But the last dialogue of KK & SK has given me immense hope that they will be back with Season 2 - But we have to keep up our support to get them back

Friends - My earnest request - let us please continue our efforts to get back Season 2 - after all they said that humara pyaar kab tak unhe door rakh sakte hain...and they said goodbye only Tab Tak...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by kaks0211 - 11 years ago
Deba your caps have always been awesome will miss them 
Thanks Tanu ji and deba ji,so its bye for now but SEASON2PAKKA.I remember I have read in one of the posts someone had wished that they give hints and they did,I feel it was their way of saying that they will return with season2
Thanks Tanu for all ur amaZing Updates since beginning πŸ‘πŸ‘ And Deba ur caps has always been awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘ so the Journey come to an End ...Will  miss KTLK team Alot β€οΈ All the fun in this forum...feel like crying πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­Edited by LuvRanJi - 11 years ago
@Kaks,
Friends - My earnest request - let us please continue our efforts to get back Season 2 - after all they said that humara pyaar kab tak unhe door rakh sakte hain...and they said goodbye only Tab Tak...πŸ˜ƒ
I too have written the same thing and probably they will need support of us to convince the channel for season2 but their last lines give me immense hope for Season2.cant write more,tears wont stop.
Deba please post the family moment too. pretty please.
Thanks Deba. Your caps have always been brilliant and will wait for them in S2πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by kaks0211

Tanu thank you for all your efforts for the forum...Will never never forget ur updates and Deba thanks for ur caps

The Ashni dialogues of the second half were just MIND BLOWING...It was as if our rishta was aslo being talked about...Mere rongte khade ho rahe the listening to the dialogue...

Iam bidding Ashni adieu with a heavy heart - But the last dialogue of KK & SK has given me immense hope that they will be back with Season 2 - But we have to keep up our support to get them back

Kaksdi.. kal maine aapse mujhe rasgulle khilane ko bola tha... Nidhi ki pregnancy meri positive bhashyawani ke hisab se confirm ho gayi aur ktlk season2 ke liye bhi bahot hi firm hints mile hai... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Mera muh toh meetha karwao... πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ