Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

28th March: WU : Adieu..till we return - Page 3

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ttrocks

Kaksdi.. kal maine aapse mujhe rasgulle khilane ko bola tha... Nidhi ki pregnancy meri positive bhashyawani ke hisab se confirm ho gayi aur ktlk season2 ke liye bhi bahot hi firm hints mile hai... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Mera muh toh meetha karwao... πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Jo chahiye bol main dene ke liye taiyyar hoonπŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
After long long time I watched KTLK ...and to my surprise it was turned out to be last episode of the show.

Yeah and thanks for all the written updates from you here...I used to read it earlier when I was regularly watching KTLK.

Hope they will come back with Season 2 with another good story line.

Saiyya Naino ki Bhasha Samjhena...its my mobile permanent ringtone..since I started watching this show in 2011 November.

Attracted to this show due to beautiful concept and gorgeous Dr. Nidhi...aka Kritika. Thanks team KTLK.

ariyadasa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What an ending 
it feels not an ending for me sure they may come back with season 2 soon 
Ktlk THANKS FOR EVERY THING 
you gave me loving ASHNI
You gave me such a wonderful friends in the forum who very rarely find in  this world as they are true friends who smiles and cries together who likes to separate this loving bond we had as friends in this forum god will never think of it even ' no tears we will be together till season 2
thanks Tanu for the Wu as u are such a wonderful person 
Thanks Deba tanks a ton the loving and cute words will remain forever 
No bye bye will meet again soon 

syedzoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for wu tanu di...The last lines give some hope that they will come back with ktlk season 2...
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sonyjknum

@Kaks,

Friends - My earnest request - let us please continue our efforts to get back Season 2 - after all they said that humara pyaar kab tak unhe door rakh sakte hain...and they said goodbye only Tab Tak...πŸ˜ƒ
I too have written the same thing and probably they will need support of us to convince the channel for season2 but their last lines give me immense hope for Season2.cant write more,tears wont stop.

Well said Kaksdi and Soniji...IMHO, Channel is so much supportive... Sneha Rajniji loves ktlk like her baby...😳 I think, we gotta write to the producer - RSji on [email protected] frequently... (I have been doing it continuously - at least 1 email everyday from my 4 different ids... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ) He isnt active on twitter but this email address is mentioned on his official website, specifically for providing feedback to his shows... So, this will be a direct opportunity for us to convey to him how much we love and support ktlk and how badly we clamor for season2 & for RSji, it will be a direct feedback from the loyal viewers of ktlk
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
said bye .. with the hopes of saying hii again ! 

my heart says they will be back ! 

and say  " we are back ! "

thanks tanu
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
thank for the WU tanu dii πŸ˜Šthanku soo much for keep updating us πŸ€—
and deba thankuu soo much darling for giving our daily dose of ur caps πŸ€—
i am not going to say that i will miss u bcoz i am not going to leave u deba ...i will always keep doing messaging to u πŸ˜ƒktlk ki ending but our friendship is here to stay πŸ˜Š

about epi yes at the end they gave us ray of hope for  SEASON 2 ..so i am very happy πŸ˜ƒ
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super quick update Tanu ji n Deba ji.. KK-SK strongly hinted season 2.. I really wish this is all true and we get season 2 asap..

For the epi just loved it, loved Ashu's different avatar playing holi, surprising Nidhi and dancing !! Awesome will really miss Ashni and KTLK..
sonyjknum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@jayanti_dj,I think this is the first time leads in a show have hinted for a return and this cant be without the channel's knowledge ,so fingers crossed and ready to work harder for season2 ,Abhi kuch dinon tak ashni ki chinta nahin karni padegi na.
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sonyjknum

Thanks Tanu ji and deba ji,so its bye for now but SEASON2PAKKA.I remember I have read in one of the posts someone had wished that they give hints and they did,I feel it was their way of saying that they will return with season2

Kaksdi se maine rasgulle mange hai, aapne mujko gulabjamun khilane hai Soniji... πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ Meri teeno bhavishyawani such hui hai... VD celebration, Pregnant nidhi and Positive hints about season2... Yaayyy... WU ki concluding lines padhne ke baad mujhe season1 end hone ka jo gam tha, woh thoda kam ho gaya hai... Will miss my AshNi terribly but with so much hope for their return... πŸ₯³β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Gana shayad appropriate na bhi lage, phir bhi mera dil is singing: "Aaoge jab tum O sajana (KTLK+KritSha)... angana phool khilenge... Barsega saawan zoom zoom ke... " πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ