28th March: WU : Adieu..till we return - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you Sony, thank you Director's Kut for bringing us the magic of Kuch to Log Kahenge. It mesmerised, it charmed , it enthralled. At the end of this truly glorious journey, all I will say is, 'bohot shukriya, meri zindagi me, huzoor aap aaye'!  Edited by Stallion123 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by kaks0211

Tanu can u help us by giving all the possible ways by which we can appeal for Season 2..
yh petition.. tweeting .. n calling up sony n directors kut productions..  thats the main focus..!
i  will make the season 2 thread sticky again.. in a while... 
Originally posted by Armu4eva

<div>yh petition.. tweeting .. n calling up sony n directors kut productions.. thats the main focus..!
i will make the season 2 thread sticky again.. in a while...

Already tweeted many times.. I think from now onwards as KTLK season 1 is finished we can tag Sneha for KTLK season 2 but limiting her to limited tweets..
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

some of us are at it .. dng everyday .. if we cant do it on the predecided time then we come a lil early or late .. but we do it !  feels so nice to see such dedicated friends !

bas we need to keep up the spirits ! thats all !
where there is a will there a way !
agar hum unhe dil se bulayenge to vo jarur aayenge !
i think the reason they dint say bye was coz we were never ready to say bye in d 1st place !
soo true!!! πŸ˜Š
yes we r there...and we shall continue to support it ...
Dearest KritSha and AshNi, VishIta and RanJi and KTLK... 😭 Hope you'll come back soon in Season2.

Edited by ttrocks - 9 years ago
Thanks Tanu from the bottom of my heart for all  your super quick detailed WUβ€οΈπŸ€—..it has been a lifeline for me as I watch epi late..
Your WU was  limited to the members ..so it tempted me to  become IF member..
I'm biding bye to the show only with the  hope of season 2.
Edited by Roza_DU - 11 years ago
Thanks a ton Deba ..its always a pleasure seeing your caps in Tanu's thread... many times your caps were so tempting that I had to watch the epi right away...A big hug from me dearπŸ€—
Love you❀️
Edited by Roza_DU - 11 years ago
Originally posted by kaks0211

Tupu - zara sambhal ke - itna mat khaπŸ˜ƒ
Yeh mere akele ke liye nahi... hum sab ke liye meri taraf se hai... πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks Tanu for all wonderful super fast updates.πŸ‘

Thanks Deba, for all your caps.⭐️

So, Ashni said Bye with a hint of coming back.

Its intezaar time and intezaar ka faal zaroor mitha hi hoga.

I am so happy that, I am part of Ashni's magical, heartwarming, wonderful, extraordinery journey. Jisne nehi dekha usse kya pata woh log kya miss kia!😊

Ashni Rocks! KTLK Rocks! Our Forum Rocks!

Thank you Tanu for the wonderful WU of the epi, especially the last ending info!!! πŸ˜‰   Thank you for all the updates that provide us!!   Don't know how you do everything!  I don't think you sleep much!

Thanks for the awesome caps of AshNi Deba!!  πŸ˜‰

It will be a memorable KTLK Season1 - AshNi (SK & KK) gave us a "temporary farewell" gift to the fans!!!  Such a positive sign for KTLK Season2!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yet to see several epis, but will catch up soon.  Can't wait - work comes first though! 😑 

KTLK, cast, crew, writers, backend team, PH, RS, Sony, SK & KK gave us such a beautiful love story that will stay in our hearts forever! ❀️
Edited by hkp11 - 11 years ago