Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Tanu, thanks for all your wonderful write ups.  I would first read your write up and then decide whether to watch.  Thanks for always being there and asking all me PMs.  Also thanks for all your posts.  Take care.

Deba, thanks for all your beautiful caps.  Take care.

Thanks to the entire team of KTLK, especially SK and KK for bringing this beautiful love story to us.  Hope to see you soon.  

aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Tanu for your very detailed update and a special thanks for bringing the wonderful news regarding Season2. 😳  And Deba, a big thanks to you, today you have outdone yourself.  👏  The update and caps have been a lifeline for me in this journey.

Finally its curtains down on this season. Well, what a wonderful way to end, with the promise of a new beginning. 😃  So hope floats for us all... truly the team ended on a high and are going out in style... 👏

Its been a pleasure to be part of this Ashni journey, to witness their heart warming love story through all their ups and downs... when I started this journey there were two, there was Ashu and then there was Nidhi but today I will leave with the image of one Ashni, truly they have become one. 

Congratulations to the entire team for a job well done. Thank you team KTLK for your hard work and dedication. They have given us some very memorable episodes in the end... 

Hope we all meet again very soon. Hope there is a new story to tell, a new journey to be taken... Adieu...till we return! 😃
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for updates and caps Tanu and Deba for prompt updates and beautiful caps.

todays episode ended in positive note...it  seemed like we are going to get ktlk s2.

till then miss karo ,twit karo ,os /ff likho and padho aur stay connected  one way o other...feeling bad...aaj rat ko kya kare?
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the WU & Deba for the caps.Hope yeh silsila phir shuru ho season-2 aane par!Till then we have to keep the forum active.Now we should try to tell the concerned authorities about our demand for ktlk season-2 through tweeting & mails.Let's do it,together...Edited by SD812 - 11 years ago
kritika4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you lots for providing the complete written update everyday and wonderful caps also.

Since last 1 and 1/2 yr. KTLK has been an awesome journey every moment. Sad that it has concluded today but hopes for season2 have been kindled more today with sk-kk's parting message.

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanuji for wu and deba for the pics.Will want  this in season two too.Loved the episode.Chalo ashu ki nind finally puri hui aur nindkumaar se dance master ban gaya woh.
nature_lover thumbnail
Thanks tanu for wu.

& Deba for super pics.

Don't know what to write feeling so sad, but they hint us about S2
so happy also.
daffodil81 thumbnail
Finally the day came
Thanks for the wonderful update
Good to see them ending the show in such a nice way
lee_Ashni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for fastest awesome update and Deba for interesting caps throughout the journey of KTLK. Hats off to both of U. Will miss your work till the season 2 comes.👏👏
1maya1 thumbnail
Nidhi looked so pretty in that last episode in that white saree... really really looking forward to the second season...