Awesome Chefs and Awesome contestants

Posted: 11 years ago
 I have not seen the earlier two seasons .. but this time thought of watching it after SI came..

thank God I did .. now I m in love with the contestants also .. today's episode was superb..

the twist and The recipes ..

I was supporting the blue team.. so happy for their win..

And I loved every comments of the Chefs.. their comments made anyone to learn cooking or put some heart in cooking.. As i also love cooking and trying different things .. Im really loving their comments ..

I wish we could have all those recipes specially the winning one -- panirwala..

just an awesome episode ..

So did you enjoy this also like me ? pls share your views too..

This season will definitely rock..

Edited by GodhuliLogon - 11 years ago
Very nice post. I want to tell u that previous seasons was also very nice.this show is amazing along wid contestants n judges.
The earlier seasons were also beautiful & were a treat to watch..😊
thanks for commenting.. I usually watched  sajeev's show .. I did not know abt it earlier that much so missed it .. but this time I started watching to see Sanaya and my goodness the three super duper chefs and their awesome comments hooked me .. so I will be a regular viewer this time..

I just need their all recipes .. πŸ˜†
Don't know abt MC Season 1, but I did watch Season 2!
The contestants were good! So were the Judges : Ajay, Vikku, Kunal😳

i am also seeing it for 1st time, not seen previous 2 seasons. 😊
but i am loving this one, all contestants and judges are superb πŸ‘  and chef vikas 😳

i was supporting blue team and blue team won πŸ˜ƒ

i also wish we could know the recipes of few good dishes, esp inventory dishes appreciated by judges, i am writing to starplus for this, hope they listen.
😊

I haven't watched season 1 but I did watch season 2 and I must say it was awesome the judges as well as the contestants .. I miss them .. I wish all the 12 and chef ajay should come back for 1 episode .. Will be a treat to watch .. And yes season 3 so far is interesting :)
Season 1 and Season 2 were very interesting as well.. was completely hooked on to it!

Season 1 had Akshay Kumar (he started as a chef in a Bangkok restaurant before joining films), Kunal Kapoor and Ajay Chopra as judges... and had some great contestants in the form on Radhika, Smita, Pankaj, Joe and Kandla

Season 2 - Vikas Khanna 😳 came in place of Akshay, and Kunal and Ajay continued.. This season had even stronger contestants in Shazia, Shipra, Vijaylakshmi, Dolcee etc... Many of these contestants were great in all forms of cooking, and had great screen presence as well...

I think we are seeing a more intesting mix of contestants for the first time in Season 3 from all stratas of society, and I am really curious to see how some of them do in the other rounds with international cuisine formats, hotel rounds etc..

Lets see what transpires...
I watch MasterChef Australia and love it. That got me to watch MasterChef India. I watched first few episodes of Season 1 and 2 , and didn't like it much, coz I felt they have more than required emotional  drama.

I am loving Season so far, especially the types of challenges thrown at them, like using vegetable peels, dessert without sugar etc.

But I still think they should lessen the emotional stories of contestants. I mean Yasmeen's story is sad, but I didn't like when she told that she needs 1 lakh money to pay her children's fee many times. once or twice is fine. This made me think she was made winner deliberately. I had guessed she would win Super Shakti after first round.

Originally posted by Queen22

i am also seeing it for 1st time, not seen previous 2 seasons. 😊
but i am loving this one, all contestants and judges are superb πŸ‘  and chef vikas 😳

i was supporting blue team and blue team won πŸ˜ƒ

i also wish we could know the recipes of few good dishes, esp inventory dishes appreciated by judges, i am writing to starplus for this, hope they listen.
😊

I am just loving all the chefs.. i think these judges are more than enough ..

awesome show .. I unnecessarily cried like hell today ..

im gonna write star plus for the recipes .. today's ones are mostly wanted for me .. :)