~SUGGESTIONS CORNER~(To keep the forum active)

Posted: 11 years ago
I have come up with this thread where all the forum members can post their suggestions so that we all can help each other in keeping the forum active.
This is a thread where all of you can do a little bit of brainstorming and suggest your ideas about the improvements that are required to be there in the forum.Also,you may please suggest some new ideas and activities that may help the forum to keep active.
Inspite of our regular efforts and so much buzz on the forum,we are still at number 3.
QH receives more TRPs than the forum at number 2 position and gives a tough competition to the forum number 1. So,I think a little bit of more effort can bring us on the top very soon.
So this thread is open to all of you where you can suggest activities,contests,etc that you feel that could be planned up for future.
After receiving a good number of ideas,I'll put all the ideas together in a table and pm the mods.I think this will assist them a bit in knowing what the members feel and think about this forum and its activities.
This thread is not about criticizing or bashing anyone.So, plz avoid that.I request you to kindly leave your suggestions here.

I'll first start with the basic activities of the forum so that all the newbies can be aware about it.

1. First of all,you need to follow the forum to increase the number of forum fans.Please click on the yellow star as shown below in the image.Before following the forum the star will be just in an outline form but after clicking on the star yellow colour will fill in it which indicates that you have started to follow the forum.

Hit the chaska meter(5 stars on the left side below the red menu bar) at freaking awesome.Follow the celebrity fan clubs at IFs as well.Please join KABHI and others fan clubs inorder to increase their number of fans.
2. Secondly,there are many great writers on the forum,so it's our duty to boost up their morals by commenting on their fan fictions stories.
3. Thirdly,if you are active here please try to open atleast two threads daily.Do not worry about the content.Please leave behind your apprehensions and just post whatever you feel about the show,its characters,story etc.All you don't need to do is negative criticism aka bashing on QH team or QH forum members.
4. Fourthly,try to make the ATs and chat clubs a bit more active as it increases the forum activity at a supersonic speed.

5. Please comment on all the articles and video thrice.Don't forget to comment on TRP ratings article every week.
6. Last but not the least,try to comment on as many threads as possible.the number of likes and views on a thread also increase the forum activity points.

I'll keep posting my suggestions time and again here and I request all of you to do the same as well.I hope the mods will get lots of help from this thread as well.

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 10 years ago
di nice post :)
completely agree with d points u hav statedπŸ‘πŸΌ
also d chaska metre...v should keep hiting it...make n comment on posts...wen articles r out make an effort to comment thrice...keep d AT's active.
polls sound gud...make a poll on wat u feel n ask others to vote n comment...its easier as well.
i love d idea of members making 2 posts everyday irrespective of d content...sharing thier views will help !
creating a story with a certain pic...i guess dat also will help...letting ur mind loose on a certain pic or how u wanted it to b...

di u hav stated most of dem...if v follow dem...it will definitely help :)
most imp being all members should b active :)
Edited by -Clara- - 11 years ago
I request all of u to spare some time and kindly suggest ur views here.
Waiting for reviews from ur side people.
RES

Me going to study... Will unres tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for bringing this..

I am very new to IF and I suffer from the problem that I don't know where to do certain activities...
like at time ppl say rate the video etc...I know how to comment but dunno where to rate etc...
if you there is a way new ppl like me are told little on navigation initially...once we master it i am sure we will do the needful :)
Asma please pm this link to Jyo di to make it sticky and give my ITA,FOTY posts to unsticky so that it can be placed on sticky;
I agree with u Asma :) I'm trying very hard to keep this forum and its not really working much πŸ˜† but still...I wonder why some people don't comment on EVERY post they see if they have unlimited posts a day πŸ˜• I think it would really help...so please guys do comment on every post u see when ur online even if its just to say "TFS" or "Nice post"...This is just a suggestion and its up to u guys to follow πŸ˜ƒ 

Great post btw Asma πŸ˜ƒ 

P.S I asked this to a couple of other people but just to confirm...Do senior members have unlimited posts? Please reply :)
Edited by LoveAsYa222 - 11 years ago
good post dearπŸ‘
indeed one i guess...
i am trying my level best in all these yaar...
i hope everyone'll do the same...
& yeah as u said i cant see QH on 3 position again...we deserves more... πŸ˜³
Great idea di :):) I agree...a little more activity can make QH at no.1 :)
I will edit as soon as I get some ideas :D

Ps. Can this topic be made sticky? :)