Aart&Reya's Gallery#1{C} - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
first off congratulations on your shop to both of you :) I've been a pretty big phankha of both your works πŸ˜† and you guys make flawless stuff and im so glad both of you'll decided to start a shop here (:Ok so the first page simply won't load on my phone so I'll keep this reserved for now 😳

oh and i edit this after 931035789375034958 years.. 😳

first off coming to the banner its so so so freaking perfffect! I love the colouring the blending and just everything about it<3 its gorgeous.

ok the update is way too umh heavy and i don't thing most of it is gonna load but imma tareef you two on what i can see ok? πŸ˜†

Aartzz..I love the swc gifs they're all so beautiful..esp the colouring on this < its so dark and beautiful<3 and all those icons are heaps pretty<33

ok what is this < you need to teach me how to colour like this 😳 its so wow! so clear and ehe purple πŸ˜†<3

and the rest of the swc are gorgeous too < this i love the colouring here too all brown<3 πŸ˜†
and that signature is so pretty; i love how you've done the border and the text 😳

Shreya i love your colouring on all of them<3 the swc gifs are gorgeous.. < i love the colour thing what you've done here..it makes the gif look so pretty 😳

and i have a thing for silhouettes and this [MG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/123efcd628e69904eedda91155e5eaac/tumblr_mjd0dxlh1r1s4wjx6o5_250.gif[/IMG] its perff!

ohmy tu jaane na? I love love love that song to bits and i love that set<3 esp the text how you put it (:

and the k3g set i love that dong and how you've left it simple instead of highlighting the colours<33 < this is "" no words.

aah the mfk and ishaqzaade ones are so pretty.. <i love the part of the song you gif'ed..i wanted that part to be longer though. blue<33

Aartii back to you πŸ˜†

the chan chan and ipk avi's are so pretty<3 ipk *sigh* i kinda miss it too :|

and the qubool hai avi's are like wow! < what is this ladki..its so beautiful and b&w<33

and dmg = kash = otp feels and those avi's hayye i love the colouring and that effect you've used 😳 those kajen avis came out pretty too :)

the race 2 ones i love the style on them and the DD sig pretty too<3

<the colouring = i love :| its so gorg.

and the radha set is beautiful<33 😳

and this is actually the first res i have ever edited i think πŸ˜†
so yes you guys need to update this place soon :P πŸ˜†
Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 11 years ago
Beautiful update! Loved the ArHi ChCh and KKKG ones <3
Aarti! You opened a shop like you said you would! :D Congratulations to the both of you. πŸ€—
Flawless creations <3 Love all the avis and signatures you both made, PM me when you update. :)
frnDzzz im St3aling @ll Da StuFFF. 

perfperfperf gifs, but the makers are a1 peasants. 
OH MY GOD! Aarti and ShreyaπŸ€— ajskfdadafdvjavsd Congo you guys! Everything looks flaw-free. DAMN YOU GUS! I shall try to be back soon!:D
i fell asleep PMing people
-________-
whoops
better do the 200 people left on my list πŸ₯±
OH EMM GEEE
SO MUCH BEAUTY AT THIS PLACE πŸ₯³πŸ€ͺ
TOO MUCH FOR MY EYES πŸ€ͺ
Aarti your stuff is soo droolicious <3

^^ awww❀️ LOVELY <3

^^ i am using these <3
GR is a perfect actor ;)

^^ BEAUTIFUUUL <3😳

^^ THESE ARE SO PRETTY!WHY ARE YOU SAYING that they are not good?😲

^^ Zara zameen pe tu,utar ke niche aahhh NAHII CHORUN GI 🀣

HE LOOKS SO HOT IN THOSE GIFS <3

^^ YOU HAVE NO IDEA aarti how much i love this gif!
Can you make icons from this clip?
Jenny looks so pretty.Plus her eyelashes
SLB rock !

^^ reminds me of devdas in some way!
or
HDDCS!

^^ DEAD!
You have used my TEXTURE?😲
Is my texture look this awesome?
I thought it sucks!
Needs to look at it once again🀣
BEAUTY GIFS<3

love
-Kainat <3

Congrats gurlz! :D... Gosh all the stuff are SOOO pretty... colouring is just LOVE!❀️ 
Cannot wait to see the next updateee! :D
Res :)

P.S Thanks for the PM :D