ReenBean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Watching Zenith is a treat but the other than him and and a few cute kids it's a little boring. I basically watch for Zenith, that other winky kid 90%, and the gorgeous Vivek Oberoi. What/who is your reason to watch the show?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly, when the news came out that there was gonna be such a show i wasnt really excited even about the concept, but when it was said that ragini and rithvik are doing to host it!...IT WAS A COMPLETE YES FOR ME TO WATCH THIS SHOW
F.R.I.E.N.DS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I luv this show!! it's a treat 2 watch
meinaurtu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its such a break from so much tension..I really enjoy watching the show :D
deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ragini and Rithvik are the one's that pulled me to watch this show
But now I am really loving the show...The kids r so cute and the judges are all fair and nice...
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this show is such a treat to watch..some acts get boring but other than that I truly love it..I love kids and this show shows them in their true form,..no over the top trp gainer dramas,no playing with their childhood by letting them be themselves..Zee tv always have most talented reality shows-be it dance or singing and now dramebaazi.. This show has honest judges,good hosts and awesome kids!..not to mention the team behind preparing acts..so many acts till now have been totally amazing..for me it is the best show on tv currently!..I usually record it on tv and watch it the next day so dont have to wait for commercials and many times skip judges comments or if the act is boring. So it does not get dull for me and is a total entertainment with some heart warming performances. Children teach so many things with such simplicity that I just am totally awed by them always.
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I started watching for Rithvik. I was getting really tired of Pavitra Rishta and I was so glad he got a show which is just so light hearted and fun ðŸ˜³
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I started watching it because I really love RD's sense of humour and I knew he would hosting a show .

And I really love his bonding with the kids ! ^_^ 
-Pia- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
i started to watch the show for rd and rk,but now i huge of the show after seeing the performanncse of the children