•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys, I know some people don't celebrate Easter but for those who do what are your plans for Easter 2013?
Nikki <3

I don't celebrate Easter for the reason Christians do, I celebrate the chocolate, so this year like always I'm planning to stuff myself with lots Easter eggs :p
I also love Easter . πŸ˜ƒEven if I'm not a christian but still I love to celebrate Easter  .Not only me but my whole family loves to celebrate Easter . Going to a nearby church early morning , having a big family get together , before it gets dark hide all the Easter eggs at the church and tell all the people to find them . Egg hunts are my favorite .

Ya stuffing yourself with Easter eggs is fun . πŸ˜†You know my cousins and me do competition as to who can have the most Easter eggs in the shortest span . πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Originally posted by --Aaliyah--

I also love Easter . πŸ˜ƒEven if I'm not a christian but still I love to celebrate Easter  .Not only me but my whole family loves to celebrate Easter . Going to a nearby church early morning , having a big family get together , before it gets dark hide all the Easter eggs at the church and tell all the people to find them . Egg hunts are my favorite .

Ya stuffing yourself with Easter eggs is fun . πŸ˜†You know my cousins and me do competition as to who can have the most Easter eggs in the shortest span . πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

That's so sweet, the last time I had an Easter egg hunt was when I was in primary school :-( and yeah I love Easter eggs, I don't go to church and celebrate as we have this service thing in school where we go to church and competition I would lose I love taking my time while eating Easter eggs but I can do it with mini eggs
Originally posted by 1D_D3-Crazy

That's so sweet, the last time I had an Easter egg hunt was when I was in primary school :-( and yeah I love Easter eggs, I don't go to church and celebrate as we have this service thing in school where we go to church and competition I would lose I love taking my time while eating Easter eggs but I can do it with mini eggs

There is a church which is very near to our house . Our school is also catholic so often I visit the church . I also love taking time but I like to win competitions (though I can't . My sister always beats all . πŸ˜† ) Even without winning the competition the fun you have on stuffing eggs in your mouth is just absolutely wonderful . πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by --Aaliyah--

There is a church which is very near to our house . Our school is also catholic so often I visit the church . I also love taking time but I like to win competitions (though I can't . My sister always beats all . πŸ˜† ) Even without winning the competition the fun you have on stuffing eggs in your mouth is just absolutely wonderful . πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Same there's a church like right to the left of my house, I don't know if my school is catholic or what but I know for definite its some type of Christian school. Well I guess it's ok we don't know your sister do over here your the winner :p