Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update: 29th March 2013

Posted: 11 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.😃
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays andFridays.

I would like to thank you all for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

29th March 2013'Family on one plan'

Kartikeya tells Parvati devi that he'd drop her to south as he to is heading there.
Ganesh is astonished as Kartikeya is acting all normal with Parvati ma... 
Parvati devi rejects Kartikeya's help as she wants to walk her way there as he guru has ordered her to do so.

Kartikeya respects her decision and offers her some fruits, which she accepts.
Then she  thanks him and leaves.
Gannu bhayya is perplexed as to how Kartikeya bhayya got to know about their mother's subjective amnesia. As Kartikeya strokes his hand over Gannu bhayya's head, Mahadev clears it out that he has told all to Kartikeya.

Mahadev tells that Kartikeya  know about their plan and at this very stage Parvati devi has passed the test.
Gannu bhayya still doesn't has a clue  what exactly was the test?!?

At the last stage of yog... there will be 5 levels of Yam... says Mahadev
First Abhmsa (Non violence.)
Saty (Truth)
Brhma chariya (celibacy)
Asteya - (A principle of non stealing)
Aparigah - (A principle of non-hoarding or non possessiveness)

If Parvati wished she could have killed Vasuki but she chose the path of Abhimsa.. 
She always uttered truth.. forgetting everything she walked the path of celibacy. When Kartikeya offered her a ride she chose the path  of Asteya. 

She has crossed the first level of yam.

Parvati devi walks and then finds a rock..she sits on it and starts to meditate getting reminded of Mahadev's words of how Sati was attacked by Vritrasur.
Mahadev back here with his sons says that eventually Parvati will get reminded of her real self.

Parvati devi gets flashes of the event..she gets worried seeing the x ray image of Mahadev.

Back at the sea Jalandhar cries for help for his mother... far away Shukravhary meditates... wakes up hearing the cries of Jal.

The Kid finds a chariot he picks up the front support stick and pulls it with all his force... then takes out the weapon with which Indr attacked her form the back.. picks his mother in it and takes that weapon promising to avenge his mother's plight!

As the boy pulls the cart he happens to meet Shukracharya and requests for help cure his mother... 
Shukrachary seeing the boy's eyes observes Shiv tatv in him...and soon gets to know abt Jal's origin by his div drishti!

Shukrachary asks the boy's  name.. the boy replies Jalandhar...  Shukrachary  says the one who is taken by water.

The boy again asks for help..so Shukrachary goes and examines the condition only to find out that the lady has died.
HE asks the child to accept the bitter reality that his mother is no more!

Jal is appalled hearing this.

Shukrachary believes that the child has powers of Mahadev and is equal to Mahadev!

Shukrachary conspires against the devas (at last!😆).. he schemes of taking Jalandhar on asura's side to defeat the devas.
Thus he asks the boy  abt his family and where abts.. on knowing the mother was the boy's world Shukrachary offers him to come with him to his gurukul!

Jal asks if he knows whose weapon is that.. Shukrachary says that him that he is not safe their, and takes the boy to his place.

An old king comes (which is Indr) and tells Shukrachary that its inevitable to kill the boy!

Shukrachary thinks that he shouldn't say a word of Indr's murderous act as Jalandhar needs to become as powerful as Indr
Shukrachary  says that no one can kill the boy till he is there... He warns Indr in disguised if they start a war its gonna be having destruction all over.

Indr gets scared and starts to back off
And before leaving Shukrachary says that the boy will take his vengeance 
not only for his mother's murder but his (Shukrachary) mother's murder too!
As they all devtas are responsible for it!
Jal asks if he also lost his mother.. Shukrachary says that's the reason he understands his (Jal's) plight. therefore he (Shukrachary) wants to help him.. the child says he'd go with him. Only with a promise that he (Shukrachary) shouldn't leave him!

Shukrachary says till the time he follws the right path selflessly he'd be with him (Jal)

As they start to leave Samudr dev stops them and warns Jalandhar that he's gonna make a huge mistake by taking the asura's side. Samudr dev tells him to come back. he'd look after him and protect him!

Jal shouts where was he was he when the devtas attacked his mother ad him and killed his mother?
Shuk has proved by saving him from devtas that he is worth protecting me!

Samudr dev accepts that he was late, but this time he has to see that he's gonna take care of him (Jal). Besides he's been there with him since his birth.

Samudr dev asks the boy to come to him... Jal walks towards Samurd dev.. 

Back here Parvati devi walks to a lake and sits down... 

Jal sits near the ocean and takes some water into his little hands.

Parvati devi too takes some water into her hands... and takes it to her guru

The boy too gathers the water and takes it to Shukrachary 

Both offer the water to the feet of their gurus (respective)

Parvati ma says to her guru (Shiva) that she has done all he has told and thus she had a weird experience.

And she has full faith in him of finding whatever she seeks!
She requests him to come to her palace and help her to learn meditation.

As little Ganesh moves, Shiva  stops him.. on asked by his little one he replies to covey her that his guru never goes to someone's palace ever.

Ganesh says that they planned that'd stay with his maternal grand parents
 Shiva firmly says go ward and do as said!

Precap:

Shukrachary.. is certain that Jal has grown up!

Voice over:  Monday: Shivansh Jalandhar is gonna arrive.

Thanks for reading the WU

Regard
SIa
Edited by sankalp_prapti - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thank u for ur update..i must say..it was a very gud epi.. it was really funny when Parvati wanted to bring the guru to her palace...and the mature Jalander looks really gud.
thanx for the update..so finally its going to be Indra's karma catching up wid him and ruining his life later...the mermaid lady dying was so sad..it wud turn anybody bitter...
shukracharya has sanjeevani vidya then why didn't he used it for making mermaid alive😕
Thanks for the lovely update. Over all it was a good episode. Loved father and sons together. J will look fabulous with his new grown up looks. Monday episode will be exciting watch.
Edited by shivamala - 11 years ago
Thank you for the update. Jalandar looks amazing. I want Monday to come quickly
So finally, Shukracharya returns!!!  This time, they've done Shuki's makeup much better than they did previously - be it the Sati days or even when he was Taki's guru.  But how did he come out of nowhere?

I have the same question as jyoti07 above - Shuki knows the sanjeevani, so why couldn't he just revive Matsyakanya?

Memo to Indra - keep your day job: each disguise is worse than the other.  In this one, he looked like a Bheeshma to me.  I liked how Shuki warned him off.  Incidentally, Shuki's mother was killed by Vishnu, even though the devas were the cause of it.  But Jalandhar never harmed Vishnu, since Lakshmi pointed out that he was her brother.  So are they planning to change that in this serial?

And Varuna?  I wish Jalandhar had given him a bhashan on how late just wasn't good enough.  And how is Varuna an independent entity - he's a deva, and one of Indra's subjects.  There is no 🤬ing way that Varun would have protected Jalandhar.

So yesterday, that boy's role came to an end?  He was pretty cute - I am going to mourn him when he is slain. 😭

Showing Parvati & Jalandhar take the water in tandem was really cool!
Originally posted by jyoti07

shukracharya has sanjeevani vidya then why didn't he used it for making mermaid alive😕
good point jyoti!! Shukracharya cud have made her alive again..but i guess he chose to leave her dead for his own revenge,using Jalandar...
grown up Jalandar wid the tattoos is super-cool...
Originally posted by anu rulz

good point jyoti!! Shukracharya cud have made her alive again..but i guess he chose to leave her dead for his own revenge,using Jalandar...
grown up Jalandar wid the tattoos is super-cool...

Anu

Shukracharya could have revived her and still had the support of both her and Jalandhar, since she already had serious grievances against the devas.  Jalandhar would have been in his debt had he done that, and he'd have wanted to avenge his brothers.

But the other thng that gets me - Jalandhar had already vanquished the devas.  So why did Shuki think that he's not ready to fight Indra?  In fact, had he attacked Indra, Matsyakanya would have been saved.
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Anu

Shukracharya could have revived her and still had the support of both her and Jalandhar, since she already had serious grievances against the devas.  Jalandhar would have been in his debt had he done that, and he'd have wanted to avenge his brothers.

But the other thng that gets me - Jalandhar had already vanquished the devas.  So why did Shuki think that he's not ready to fight Indra?  In fact, had he attacked Indra, Matsyakanya would have been saved.

Maybe Shukracharaya wanted to firther fill his mind with the tales of the cruel daves

btw who was  Shukracharya's Mom Vrish?