Posted: 11 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST ONLY]
Happy Good Friday and Easter to all of friends here
From today onwards, I will be doing all Mondays and Fridays WU as per DT's permission

Episode starts with Purvi roaming at K house while thinking about Soham and Manv's confrontation. Sulo comes there and Purvi tells her how Manav has reacted by seeing Soham. Sulo says that Manav is right from his point of view because Soham is the responsible one for Archana's coma. But further she says that Soham should get the second chance as it is not exactly his fault. Balan and Varsha have given him wrong upbringing, so he has now become a goon. Purvi says that Varsha should also be given a second chance in this circumstances. In that time Manju comes by saying that Soham has come to stay with his mom. Purvi gets excited and wishes to meet with her Soham dada to console him as Manav has told him bad. Sulo disagrees to let her go there. Varsha who is staying in front of K house calls Soham for her prayer and wishes him as Soham is going out for any good work. Purvi sees that.

Ovi comes to meet Arjun at his office with her baby. The receptionist tells her that the boss is bust in a meeting. Ovi agrees to wait for him in his cabin while she sees that one CD from some one special is kept on the table. Ovi starts the CD while the baby starts crying. She leaves the cabin and Arjun enters there. Arjun starts looking at his PC which is showing that Purvi and Onir are communicating with each other. Purvi says Onir if she has done right or wrong by giving her baby to Ovi. Onir consoles her that it is necerssary for Pari's future. Arjun then starts recapitulates every little events when Purvi gets worried for the baby. Arjun thinks that baby's DNA test was done with Onir and Arjun and report said that Pari is Arjun's daughter. so, if this test is right Pari is Arjun and Purvi's baby. He gets emotional and Ovi comes. She asks if Arjun is okay or not. Arjun sees that baby and says that he is is alright.

Some neighbors come to meet Manav and Savita at D house for inviting at holi party. Manav directly dines to go there as he is not in good mood for Archana. Savita goes to console him. Arjun drives the car while thinking about Purvi and his incidents and tries to find out some clues. He gets hurt how could Purvi do to hide the truth from him. He is sure now that Dr Onir even knows everything before hand as he has exchanged the baby. He even knows Purvi and accepts her with her stage. Arjun nows finds truth in Mittals words also and remembers how Purvi always keen to take care of the baby.

Arjun's car comes at the gate of K house while he is watching Purvi trying to shut the windows of the house. This makes him remind about some beautiful past moments where Arjun, the boss helped Ms Purvi to do the same thing. He starts crying. He thinks that Purvi has done many sacrifices for other, now he will not let her suffer any more. So he comes out from the car approaching towards the K house. In the mean time, Soham comes and he threatens Arjun to stay away from Purvi. He says that he is happy to get Onir as his sister's husband. Onir is not a well known doctor, he is a good human being unlike Arjun. Onir keeps his promise which he has made. But Arjun, promised to marry his one sister, but got married with another rich sister. Now, when Purvi is happy in her new life with her husband, Arjun should stay away from her. Arjun threatens him if he is not Archana aunty's son, then he would not let Soham go.

Pre Cap - this is the holi party where Arjun drags Purvi to asks if DNA report is right or wrong. Purvi confirms that Pari is Arjun's daughter then he asks who is Pari's mom.

Toh Good Bye Dosto, Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte with Monday WU๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by crazy2012 - 11 years ago
all the best debu and i know you will do well ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
thanxx for the WU. 2 day is  very intresting episode na.
I felt bad for Arjun today๐Ÿ˜”

After a long time watched today's episode  on net,Loved it .Very nicely picturised.
loved Mindblowing acting of Rithvik,his expressions,emotions emitted were brilliant.Soham
Protective brotherwas too good .
nice episode after a long time. Thank god Onir Purvi romance was not shown.
inall mindblowing episode
i watchd 2day's episode after so many days and arjun did a great job today.. his acting was superb thank god today there were not any unwanted scnes  ... ...    RD ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ u never fail to impress your fans ๐Ÿ‘ Edited by aathya - 11 years ago
felt really sad for arjun i hope cvs unite our arvi atleast for sake of pari 
I love to see today's episode, for many reasons:

1) Pari is ArVi's daughter - this truth had to reveal and I am happy that Arjun knows the truth.

2) After many days, I get to see few glimpse of old ArVi romance in today's show. the old days where I was waiting so eagerly when the clock would indicate 9pm, I love those small glimpse.

3) Soham is mind blowing today. He loves Purvi and Purvi also reciprocate the same feeling for him

4) but today's show stealer is Mr Arjun Kirlosker๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

I don't know if he could be able to tell his feeling to Purvi or not, but when the truth has come to his eyes, RD is superb in each and every emotion. I could feel the pain in his eyes. I could feel the innocence too. He wanted to do everything, but he could not. This brings him more closer to my heart.

5) Another one is Manav (Mr Hiten Tejwani) - he may have come for a while but simply I love his expression in the scene. He is doing all justice with the role of Manav Deshmukh.
finally the truth has come out .arjun deserves to know that is his daughter with purvi
Originally posted by crazy2012

I love to see today's episode, for many reasons:

1) Pari is ArVi's daughter - this truth had to reveal and I am happy that Arjun knows the truth.

2) After many days, I get to see few glimpse of old ArVi romance in today's show. the old days where I was waiting so eagerly when the clock would indicate 9pm, I love those small glimpse.

3) Soham is mind blowing today. He loves Purvi and Purvi also reciprocate the same feeling for him

4) but today's show stealer is Mr Arjun Kirlosker๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

I don't know if he could be able to tell his feeling to Purvi or not, but when the truth has come to his eyes, RD is superb in each and every emotion. I could feel the pain in his eyes. I could feel the innocence too. He wanted to do everything, but he could not. This brings him more closer to my heart.

5) Another one is Manav (Mr Hiten Tejwani) - he may have come for a while but simply I love his expression in the scene. He is doing all justice with the role of Manav Deshmukh.

Fantastic Analysis.