Master Chef Season 3

Yasmin did not use condensed milk!

neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
For the folks who watched the show tonight and thought Yasmin had unfairly won the prize by using condensed milk, that's not true. She used "mawa" which means khoya or solidified milk. Mawa does not contain any sugar. It's only milk. She did NOT use condensed milk. This whole confusion is because of wrong subtitles. Whoever did the translation for subtitles wrote condensed milk for mawa. But if you watch carefully, you will realize that verbally they always used the word mawa.Edited by neel_jay - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wrote it in other post... so CCP
yes, they were verbally talking about "mawa" ... it is just thickened milk with no sugar.
but condensed milk has sugar.
why they added wrong subtitles??????😲
😡

they should show us recipes !!!!!

edit:
wait... when they all went to went to amul parlor to pick up ingredients, yasmeen clearly says she picked up "amulya" ... does any one what's the composition?????
but "amulya" is not condensed milk, amul's condensed milk is "mithai mate" ... correct me if i am wrong !!!

but i feel "amulya" has sugar !!!!!! please correct me if i am wrong here ... so where does the decision stand, fair or unfair???

Edited by Queen22 - 11 years ago
-ashes- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Queen22

i wrote it in other post... so CCP
yes, they were verbally talking about "mawa" ... it is just thickened milk with no sugar.
but condensed milk has sugar.
why they added wrong subtitles??????😲
😡

they should show us recipes !!!!!

edit:
wait... when they all went to went to amul parlor to pick up ingredients, yasmeen clearly says she picked up "amulya" ... does any one what's the composition?????
but "amulya" is not condensed milk, amul's condensed milk is "mithai mate" ... correct me if i am wrong !!!

but i feel "amulya" has sugar !!!!!! please correct me if i am wrong here ... so where does the decision stand, fair or unfair???

Amulya is diary whitener nd it does nt contain sugar!!...
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sns-forever

Amulya is diary whitener nd it does nt contain sugar!!...

I have not used Amulya myself, but according to Amul website, it contains sugar.
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Whatever is used I sure it was permissible otherwise judges would have stopped her .. SIMPLE ðŸ˜›
-ashes- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukirti

Whatever is used I sure it was permissible otherwise judges would have stopped her .. SIMPLE ðŸ˜›

haha agree...
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukirti

I would have agreed with you, but not after watching the episode with star parivar.
Edited by -Alinaa- - 11 years ago
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Alinaa-

I would have agreed with you, but not after watching the episode with star parivar.

Star parivaar epi was too much too digest, it was not looking like a master-chef kitchen but a overacting school..